Page 169 of 274 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 4103

Thread: Had enough yet

Evidence of voter fraud, I’m shocked!

Georgia Election Board Refers 35 Voter Fraud Cases for Prosecution

https://www.theepochtimes.com/georgi...g-2021-02-11-5

I graduated with a minor concentration in journalism from college and did "A" work.

No matter what the subject, I always valued the competing perspectives that political cartoons brought to the public square.

Click on this attachment which relates that Facebook considers this cartoon, posted in July, 2020, to be in violation of its so-called community standards:

Nah, I don't understand it, and BTW, Joseph Goebbels forgot to sign this attachment...

"We have fewer reviewers," how convenient, eh?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 12th, 2021 at 03:18 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    I graduated with a minor concentration in journalism from college and did "A" work.

No matter what the subject, I always valued the competing perspectives that political cartoons brought to the public square.

Click on this attachment which relates that Facebook considers this cartoon, posted in July, 2020, to be in violation of its so-called community standards:

Nah, I don't understand it, and BTW, Joseph Goebbels forgot to sign this attachment...

"We have fewer reviewers," how convenient, eh?
    I don't think there is any debate that social media giants and MSM are biased. Emotion is a very powerful tool to get attention, which ultimately is what drives these platforms.

Senate Acquits Trump In Impeachment Trial — Again

February 13, 20213:52 PM ET
    Reference: https://www.npr.org/sections/trump-i...nt-trial-again

After a delay of 24 days, 3hours, and 50 minutes from the official end of his tenure, Donald Trump's Presidency tenure is now in the hands of history.

Provided that it is not totally washed, history just may prove kinder to Trump than the 1, 81 days of obsessively biased Mainstream News press coverage suggested, and it appears to be already happening:

Cuomo aide Melissa DeRosa admits they hid nursing home data so feds wouldn’t find out
    Reference: https://nypost.com/2021/02/11/cuomo-...hQ77icbxy4kOiY

Perhaps that kindness is attributable to a national refocus in Trump's absence, or is it not possible that the Leftist/Globalist revolutionaries are applying the non-violent equivalent to their revolutionary ranks, of what Stalin did to Trotsky and what Hitler did to Ernst Rohm and the SA?

If the latter is the case, I wonder who is next?

Pelosi introduces bill to create a commission on presidential capacity under the 25th Amendment

Pelosi said that the measure is not intended specifically for President Donald Trump, but she suggested he was the impetus for needing it.
    Reference: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...dment-n1242717
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 13th, 2021 at 06:55 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Pelosi introduces bill to create a commission on presidential capacity under the 25th Amendment

Pelosi said that the measure is not intended specifically for President Donald Trump, but she suggested he was the impetus for needing it.

President Biden has much to worry about!

Yes, the GOP is dead. Here’s how it can be reborn.

Today’s opinion piece written by Washington Post columnist Kathleen Parker is spot on, IMHO!

Trump was not my first choice in the Republican Party primary. He won the primary and like many others, I voted for him considering him the lesser of two evils.

Trump had accomplishments which the mainstream media never gave him any credit for. Despite his acerbic, boisterous, bullying demeanor 74 million Americans still voted for him, seeing him again as the lesser of two evils..

Trump did fail many of us and should not be welcomed back to the GOP in any influential way. The GOP is fractured, but not dead. Both parties have failed us, but if the Democratic Party succeeds in destroying and eliminating the GOP, the consequences to America’s democracy, freedom of speech, and attack on the constitution will go unchecked.

Trump is gone and the focus should be on Biden and his agenda and policies. As long as Trump is kept around by the mainstream media, they can deflect from the shortcomings of the Biden administration – which deserves the same scrutiny the Trump administration received.

https://www.montrosepress.com/opinio...d3e3b3878.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

President Biden has much to worry about!
    Yes he does. Biden will be next on the chopping block.

I agree that the GOP is fractured but not dead. What I see advancing, IMO, is the Independent Party. The fence sitters and those who are disappointed with the Democrat & Republican Party are changing their affiliation and registering Independent. I understand the Blank party is also growing. Lee what is the breakdown in Lancaster % for each party?

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Yep.

Biden was most probably picked because he is a controllable, feeble figure. IMHO, the revolutionaries will treat him much in the same way that the Communists treated Lenin after his stroke. The real power struggle will then take place between the competing ranks of the radical Leftists; whispers of Trotsky and Lenin, and Hitler's suspicions about Rohm.

What I see advancing, IMO, is the Independent Party.
    If the Republic somehow survives this revolutionary period, I would remind you that historically, third parties never have been, and most probably will never be successful; history is our guide on that shortstuff.

In essence, I see the Republican Party disappearing concurrently with the emergence of a new major party; echoes of the self-destruction of the Whig Party and the creation of the Republican Party in 1854.

It took that new party only six years to elect a President of the United States in 1860.

I agree that the GOP is fractured but not dead. What I see advancing, IMO, is the Independent Party. The fence sitters and those who are disappointed with the Democrat & Republican Party are changing their affiliation and registering Independent. I understand the Blank party is also growing. Lee what is the breakdown in Lancaster % for each party?

I am told that it will take a week before the updated number of Town of Lancaster registered voters in the Republican, Democratic, Conservative, and Working Family Parties will be released. Registration / re-registration closed this past weekend. Those are the only four political parties on the primary / election ballot this year from having met the required participation percentage in the presidential race.

As a ‘blank’, I was always unable to participate in the primary voting and didn't take much interest in the process. I generally voted in the election for my candidate of choice if found on the Independence Party line. I abhor voting on either the Republican or Democratic Party lines. This year I will become involved indirectly in the primary because the Conservative line will become my party of voting choice should I find my candidate there.

With all the machinations taking place with both Republicans and Democrats changing party registration to gain ability to primary the endorsed Conservative Party candidate, or to support the challenging candidate, it muddies the water in choosing the candidate who truly represents conservative values.

I understand there was only one Lancaster Democratic candidate who petitioned for the party’s interview process and endorsement. It will be interesting to see who the Conservative Party endorses and who primaries that endorsed candidate. Too many times in the past the challenging and winning candidate was a democrat or democratic re-registered conservative - who in my mind does not share conservative values. The Conservative Party will be a big player in the election this year drawing dissident independents and 'blanks'.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Yep.

Biden was most probably picked because he is a controllable, feeble figure. IMHO, the revolutionaries will treat him much in the same way that the Communists treated Lenin after his stroke. The real power struggle will then take place between the competing ranks of the radical Leftists; whispers of Trotsky and Lenin, and Hitler's suspicions about Rohm.

If the Republic somehow survives this revolutionary period, I would remind you that historically, third parties never have been, and most probably will never be successful; history is our guide on that shortstuff.

In essence, I see the Republican Party disappearing concurrently with the emergence of a new major party; echoes of the self-destruction of the Whig Party and the creation of the Republican Party in 1854.

It took that new party only six years to elect a President of the United States in 1860.
    Your wisdom is spot on Mark. History does repeat itself, LOL..

I am told that it will take a week before the updated number of Town of Lancaster registered voters in the Republican, Democratic, Conservative, and Working Family Parties will be released. Registration / re-registration closed this past weekend. Those are the only four political parties on the primary / election ballot this year from having met the required participation percentage in the presidential race.

As a ‘blank’, I was always unable to participate in the primary voting and didn't take much interest in the process. I generally voted in the election for my candidate of choice if found on the Independence Party line. I abhor voting on either the Republican or Democratic Party lines. This year I will become involved indirectly in the primary because the Conservative line will become my party of voting choice should I find my candidate there.

With all the machinations taking place with both Republicans and Democrats changing party registration to gain ability to primary the endorsed Conservative Party candidate, or to support the challenging candidate, it muddies the water in choosing the candidate who truly represents conservative values.

I understand there was only one Lancaster Democratic candidate who petitioned for the party’s interview process and endorsement. It will be interesting to see who the Conservative Party endorses and who primaries that endorsed candidate. Too many times in the past the challenging and winning candidate was a democrat or democratic re-registered conservative - who in my mind does not share conservative values. The Conservative Party will be a big player in the election this year drawing dissident independents and 'blanks'.
    That makes sense Lee. These are such challenging times that it seems those less involved in their political townships are becoming "more" confused and frustrated as to what party they should support. The question I am hearing is, where do we go from here?

Wake me wen this ‘woke’ nonsense is over

“It’s a new version of cancel culture,” said Peter Wood, president of the conservative National Association of Scholars. “They have little regard for the great books.”

When does the book burning begin? History being cancelled or rewritten, statutes being torn down, free speech under attack, cancel, cancel, cancel.

Woke teachers want Shakespeare cut from curriculum: 'This is about White supremacy'

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rriculum-abou/

Wake me wen this ‘woke’ nonsense is over/
    Funny: When I think of woke, I recall all the white supremacists and nationalists, KKK types, David Duke and Congressman Steve King - those who woke after hearing the pied piper you empowered since Day One of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Funny: When I think of woke, I recall all the white supremacists and nationalists, KKK types, David Duke and Congressman Steve King - those who woke after hearing the pied piper you empowered since Day One of this thread.
    KKK types? By that I presume you mean Hugo Black and Harry Truman. The former appointed to the Supreme Court by Franklin Roosevelt and the latter picked as a running mate by Franklin Roosevelt, almost certainly the biggest racist ever to sit in the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    You seem to be a little confused, how could you possibly equate woke with white supremacists ?

Just read Orwell for an explanation of our current trajectory. Then you will be back on track.

Ps woke people are misguided, overly emotional, cancelling ,race baiting, angry, projecting petulant children that are pissed off because they can't earn a living with a basket weaving degree. They seek to rectify social injustice when they have suffered least from it. Many of them did graduate from Ivy league or high quality school where this kind of thinking is encouraged and enforced. They impute guilt and often commit violence because of your race, station in life, or any other affiliation not in line with that they dictate. They have high self loathing, but seek to one up each other by seeing who can be most offended and who can cancel the most people, instead of actually doing something to help others. This counts especially on social media.

Just remember sticks and stones can break my bones but words are nuclear weapons and you have them figured out. Reagan called it back in the day when he said fascism will come to America in the form of Liberalism, read Antifa here.

Any questions?
    Last edited by Save Us; February 17th, 2021 at 09:57 AM.

Thread Information