Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Let's have a meme Trump - Hillary thread

Sad but true
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wd0cS2m.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	4643  

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    Remember just a week earlier when Trump refused to accept the outcome if he lost? Yeah, didn't think so. Democracy works both ways.

Trump was correct in the position that if the election was proven to be fraudulent that he wouldn't accept the outcome. Why would anybody accept that. Nevertheless they were aghast when he intimated such. Yet here we are. He was concerned about Fraud obviously. CNN, main stream Google, Wallstreet, corporations, the status quo could prevent it even with their nonsense. I find it amusing that the cry babies wanted the person so entwined in such.

They are one confused group, and are ill suited for any rough times that could befall a nation sadly. Pathetic that their asses can't be wiped daily. They are showing their true colors.

So now we have violent protests and death threats because of what? They lost? uh...ok.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    They are one confused group, and are ill suited for any rough times that could befall a nation sadly.
    Just think if something happened that we were over ran by zombies or if North Korea invaded our country. What would they do? Sit in groups and cry?

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Trump was correct in the position that if the election was proven to be fraudulent that he wouldn't accept the outcome. Why would anybody accept that. Nevertheless they were aghast when he intimated such. Yet here we are. He was concerned about Fraud obviously. CNN, main stream Google, Wallstreet, corporations, the status quo could prevent it even with their nonsense. I find it amusing that the cry babies wanted the person so entwined in such.

They are one confused group, and are ill suited for any rough times that could befall a nation sadly. Pathetic that their asses can't be wiped daily. They are showing their true colors.

So now we have violent protests and death threats because of what? They lost? uh...ok.
    No, Trump said he might not accept the outcome if he lost. How would he or anyone know whether it was fraudulent anyway? He was planning to throw a tantrum if he lost. Given how close the election was, and how Clinton most likely won more votes, it speaks volumes how quickly she congratulated him and accepted the outcome. If it were the other way around, Trump would have been a sore loser.

And BTW, the violence works both ways too. You don't seem to mention the harassment of immigrants that have escalated since grand master Trump won.

Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

hasn't it already been proven that the "1st Lady" (elect) came here Illegally?

I don't know, has it?? I haven't heard that. Not saying it's not true, but I hadn't heard it.
    HipKat's Blog

You are so salty.... Seriously I am laughing at you.

To your question...no. She did not come to the US illegally. She worked illegally, for a bit over 2 months, as a model before getting a H-1 work visa.

The Democratic Coalition Against Trump reported Melania Trump to U.S. Customs and Border Protection on Sunday afternoon after reports surfaced that Mrs. Trump was paid to work while she was in the United States on a B-1/B-2 visitor visa, before she obtained a H-1 work visa. According to a statement released by Melania Trump’s immigration attorney in October, Mrs. Trump arrived in the United States on a visitor visa on August 27, 1996, and received her work visa on October 18, 1996. Recent documents that surfaced this week state that Mrs. Trump was paid $20,056 for work performed between September 10 and October 15, 1996, meaning that she was working illegally in the United States during that time.

Weren't you paying attention to what was being discussed surrounding this issue? Trump's statements were cloaked in concern for election fraud.. I mean seriously it was all over every news source. That was the back drop.

Didn't realize thousands of people that voted for Trump were causing so much chaos.

It's quite simple the majority of people that wanted border control, immigration reform, addressing trade imbalances, obama care reform, attention to the debt, taxes, less war posturing. vs those that wanted more of the same. Clearly you were in favor of more of the same because those were your choices.
    Sadly our future generation is too clueless as to what the real issues are. They wouldn't know Soros from Soron, Fortunately the majority of people were paying attention. So we can expect more violence, riots, the shutting down of highways, vandalism and of course tears and prozac.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    You are so salty.... Seriously I am laughing at you.

To your question...no. She did not come to the US illegally. She worked illegally, for a bit over 2 months, as a model before getting a H-1 work visa.

The Democratic Coalition Against Trump reported Melania Trump to U.S. Customs and Border Protection on Sunday afternoon after reports surfaced that Mrs. Trump was paid to work while she was in the United States on a B-1/B-2 visitor visa, before she obtained a H-1 work visa. According to a statement released by Melania Trump’s immigration attorney in October, Mrs. Trump arrived in the United States on a visitor visa on August 27, 1996, and received her work visa on October 18, 1996. Recent documents that surfaced this week state that Mrs. Trump was paid $20,056 for work performed between September 10 and October 15, 1996, meaning that she was working illegally in the United States during that time.
    I'm laughing that you got so upset over my comment, and then after nitpicking the details admit it was mostly true anyway. This whole thread is peppered with false information and you guys get so butthurt when any of it is pointed out.

I'm laughing that you got so upset over my comment, and then after nitpicking the details admit it was mostly true anyway. This whole thread is peppered with false information and you guys get so butthurt when any of it is pointed out.
    Seems to me like the butt hurt people are crying, rioting, vandalizing, and issuing death threats.

I understand it takes a few weeks for most people to feel the full effects of SSRI's and other psychoactive medications ,, Hopefully nobody gets seriously hurt before those kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Seems to me like the butt hurt people are crying, rioting, vandalizing, and issuing death threats.

I understand it takes a few weeks for most people to feel the full effects of SSRI's and other psychoactive medications ,, Hopefully nobody gets seriously hurt before those kick in.
    yes, there are a lot of butthurt people out there.
    they need to grow up and get over it.

That being said, peaceful protesting is a hallmark of democracy.
    They have the right to do it whether you agree with their reasons or not.

And so is whining.
    You guys should understand that more than anybody since you've been whining for almost 8 years now.

Salty....

lol

yes, there are a lot of butthurt people out there.
    they need to grow up and get over it.

That being said, peaceful protesting is a hallmark of democracy.
    They have the right to do it whether you agree with their reasons or not.

And so is whining.
    You guys should understand that more than anybody since you've been whining for almost 8 years now.
    Yes, peaceful protesting is their right. Rioting, assaults, death threats, looting, and throwing fire projectiles at police officers, however, is unlawful and they need to get a grip.

Regarding whining, I'll admit that I was disappointed both times Obama was elected. I didn't vote for him, however I respected the office of President and hoped and prayed he would do a good job. I resolved that there would be a 'next time' and there was. When I learned Trump had won, I could have danced. I'm sorry there are a few thousand here and there that didn't feel the same way. They should go back to work, go home, go back to school and take those exams, etc. Move forward and be the adult they think they are. We might just become a nation of 'all people'. Need to give the guy a chance. He's not even in office yet.

One more thing. If I see one more article by some left-leaning progressive that tells me I let all other women down by not voting for Hillary, I think I'll barf. I thought I was supposed to look at people for who they are, and not their race/religion/gender? DJT's message resonated with me therefore he got my vote. Plain and simple. So different from the president who helped set us back in our nations race relations the past 8 years. It is so sad and almost feels like we regressed back to the 60's again.

HipKat's Blog

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread Information