Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TSA: Some gov't officials to skip airport security

TSA: Some gov't officials to skip airport security

TSA: Some gov't officials to skip airport security:

WASHINGTON – Cabinet secretaries, top congressional leaders and an exclusive group of senior U.S. officials are exempt from toughened new airport screening procedures when they fly commercially with government-approved federal security details.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_airport_security_vips

Professional lifetime politicians are the most arrogant and narcissistic SOB's on the planet. They really do believe they are better than us. Most take private planes, like Chuckie Schumer, to bypass security because they feel they are so important.

THAT's the reason air travel sucks, health care sucks and social security is going broke. Because professional lifetime politicians don't care. They don't have to worry about such matters. They have the best our tax dollars can buy them. Guaranteed!

Why we didn't vote all these bums out is beyond me. Let's keep putting the same idiots back in office and expect things to change.
    I thought gambling was illegal in NY

This is bull****. No one should be exempt. I don't even think pilots and flight attendants should be exempt.

This just SCREAMS elitist bull****.
    Meow, baby

Quote Originally Posted by fiona View Post
    This is bull****. No one should be exempt. I don't even think pilots and flight attendants should be exempt.

This just SCREAMS elitist bull****.
    I could understand pilots and flight attendants that are on duty being exempt, but not politicians.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    WASHINGTON – Cabinet secretaries, top congressional leaders and an exclusive group of senior U.S. officials are exempt from toughened new airport screening procedures when they fly commercially with government-approved federal security details.
    Pure bull****.

They are no better than anyone other American simple as that.

If they don't want to profile the group of people who have been trying to kill USA citizens then they go the same security everyone else does.

Where does Congress Person Higgins comment on something like this?

They are better than the average Joe

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Pure bull****.

They are no better than anyone other American simple as that.

If they don't want to profile the group of people who have been trying to kill USA citizens then they go the same security everyone else does.

Where does Congress Person Higgins comment on something like this?
    The political elite believe that they are better than the average Joe and they should be exempt from the government mandates that the everyday citizen has to endure.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

All I can say on this ***** is that government has gotten too big! I believe that there should be NO exemptions. They say it has no radiation concerns, well CT scan radiation stays in our system for 18 months. Is this the same amount of radiation? I don't know I am not an expert on this, but it is a shame that we have come to this point in our lives in America that we are subjected to this kind of treatment by a huge controlling body.

What is next?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    The political elite believe that they are better than the average Joe and they should be exempt from the government mandates that the everyday citizen has to endure.
    We are their employers.

That's why I make the comment "non-government laborers/non-government business owners"...

I don't fly but if I saw like schumer/higgins or any government official bypassing what other american citizens are forced to do I think I'd make a scene.

Maybe they know the health concerns the scanners may cause so they exempt themselves? A group of people in line should grab the next "government official" and drag them through the scanners. Film it for youtube. USA security comes first.

You WON'T see Schumer!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

I don't fly but if I saw like schumer/higgins or any government official bypassing what other american citizens are forced to do I think I'd make a scene.
    Mr. Mills's staff pored over documents and maps and found that during his years in office, Mr. Schumer chartered private planes 603 times, spending $409,253 of taxpayer money. They asserted that they had caught the senator using tax dollars to fly around the state to raise campaign cash, which would be illegal, and turned their findings over to The New York Times.

Asked for a response to Mr. Mills's claims, Mr. Schumer's staff began its own review, and found that on some 35 occasions, Mr. Schumer had let taxpayers foot the bill for his political and fund-raising trips.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/24/ny...nt-flying.html

Chuckie flies in PRIVATE planes. To many undesirables on the airlines.

Bring him up on charges

Quote Originally Posted by justaxme View Post
    Mr. Mills's staff pored over documents and maps and found that during his years in office, Mr. Schumer chartered private planes 603 times, spending $409,253 of taxpayer money. They asserted that they had caught the senator using tax dollars to fly around the state to raise campaign cash, which would be illegal, and turned their findings over to The New York Times.

Asked for a response to Mr. Mills's claims, Mr. Schumer's staff began its own review, and found that on some 35 occasions, Mr. Schumer had let taxpayers foot the bill for his political and fund-raising trips.

Why isn't Senator Schumer prosecuted to the full extent of the law?
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by justaxme View Post

Well "Charter Chuck" should chuck back the money he owes the taxpayers on his "35" occasions to ripe off the taxpayers~~~a song and dance that we hear time and time again. AND the fool gets in again.

He is a career politician that will be out in the next election anyways.

Chuck ~~~ the "Chuck" out on his proverbial butt...And he doesn't go through the body scanning either.....

It's the essence of government that the government doesn't follow its own rules.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Well "Charter Chuck" should chuck back the money he owes the taxpayers on his "35" occasions to ripe off the taxpayers~~~a song and dance that we hear time and time again. AND the fool gets in again.

He is a career politician that will be out in the next election anyways.

Chuck ~~~ the "Chuck" out on his proverbial butt...And he doesn't go through the body scanning either.....
    Umm. I bbelieve that Schumer was just elected to a 6th year term last month

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Umm. I believe that Schumer was just elected to a 6th year term last month

b.b.
    And I am sure it was a landslide. We keep putting these jackasses back in office time and time again. And we think things will change. Charter Chuck really believes he deserves better than us and to take commercial flights like the rest of us would be unthinkable. He's very important you know.

Keep voting all these professional lifetime politicians back in. Hows that workin for ya!!
    Last edited by justaxme; November 30th, 2010 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Charter Chuckie wins in a landslide!!

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Umm. I bbelieve that Schumer was just elected to a 6th year term last month

b.b.
    I know that bob, I stated next election....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information