Thread: Trump unloads on 13 Republicans who backed infrastructure bill

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Trump unloads on 13 Republicans who backed infrastructure bill

Former President Donald Trump in remarks at the National Republican Congressional Committee dinner Monday openly blasted the 13 congressional Republicans who supported President Biden’s infrastructure bill in a vote Friday.

Fox News Digital has confirmed from sources at the dinner that the former president criticized the 13 Republican defectors in a lengthy speech Monday night in a room where at least one of them, Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, was present.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...structure-bill

It's not about the money spent on true infrastructure. It's the BS pork in the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

It's not about the money spent on true infrastructure. It's the BS pork in the bill.
    More likely because the former president did not want the current president to have a win. Usually, most former presidents what the country to succeed and get stronger. Not "the Donald" which aligns with his track record.

Remember, Mr. Trump decried the infrastructure bill before it was passed, months ago, before any pork was identified.

Funny, for a man who wanted to have an "infrastructure week" which never came during his 4-year term, trying to stop the bill before it passed says it all!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Nope. You keep telling yourself this

We had 4 years of the DNC, the majority of democrat politicians and supporters having a constant temper tantrum. It never stopped.

We had regular occurrences of burning of businesses, riots, looting and you name it.

That is what happens when children don't get their way. OH and they lie. Just like Hillary and the people involved in the Russia Russia Russia BS.

Start watching adam schiff. He has been polishing his tap shoes.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    How can all of the people sit at an organizational meeting with Jeremy and take yourselves seriously?

Nope. You keep telling yourself this

We had 4 years of the DNC, the majority of democrat politicians and supporters having a constant temper tantrum. It never stopped.

We had regular occurrences of burning of businesses, riots, looting and you name it.

That is what happens when children don't get their way. OH and they lie. Just like Hillary and the people involved in the Russia Russia Russia BS.

Start watching adam schiff. He has been polishing his tap shoes.
    Brace yourself for another reply, with all due respect!

"We had 4 years of the DNC, the majority of democrat politicians and supporters having a constant temper tantrum. It never stopped." - Constant temper tantrum ??? Come on, that's a stretch. Under that logic I could say the same for GOP politicians. And 'supporters" - I know a lot of supporters who never had a temper tantrum.

"We had regular occurrences of burning of businesses, riots, looting and you name it." - No Democrat I ever spoke with supported that. You don't even know if these crazed lunatics were registered voters, much less Democrats. It's one thing to be a peaceful protester, but the lawlessness is crazy. Same for the January 6th matter. I don't think for a second those people represent the Republican Party.

"OH and they lie." - They all lie!

There are crazy people on both sides, but most people are middle of the road, in both parties.

Seems to me the media likes to focus on the most crazed politicians so their ratings go up.

How can all of the people sit at an organizational meeting with Jeremy and take yourselves seriously?
    Because Jeremy is doing a GREAT job. Of course I can't expect you to ever support him or his group.

Would you rather have Pigeon back in there ?????

Jeremy has modernized the operations. He's done more for local candidates than any chairman since, maybe, Joe Crangle. And the Dems did much better, despite the red wave we all saw last week, than other parts of the state. You always imply that Jeremy and ecdems.com bow to the national party when that is just not true.

And guess what ??? These nuts you always imply control the Dem party don't. The AOC crowd and her pals get way too much press when they are not as influential as you think.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Because Jeremy is doing a GREAT job. Of course I can't expect you to ever support him or his group.
    Nope. I see the agenda they all push. Screw that. THey can go peddle their BS in California.

Nope. I see the agenda they all push. Screw that. THey can go peddle their BS in California.
    When ya get a chance I'd like to see that agenda that they peddle!

Thread Information