Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullets fly in the city on a hot night.

Happy New year!! New Years eve party and I wanted to go..

A 25-year-old Buffalo man is in stable condition following a shooting in the early morning hours of New Year’s Day.

Officers say they responded to the call just after 3 a.m. Sunday to the 1400 block of Broadway, where the male victim had been shot multiple times. He was transported to ECMC where he was listed in stable condition.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I can't comprehend was triggers anyone to get that angry that they would shoot someone.

What triggers someone to shoot… not bad, WNY, not bad at all!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Think about it. You have to be either mentally unstable or really and I mean really pissed off to shoot to kill someone.

Does It Make Sense Now?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I can't comprehend was triggers anyone to get that angry that they would shoot someone.
    It was a home invasion - https://www.wivb.com/news/crime/25-y...home-invasion/

large gathering on the 100-block of Northland Avenue turned violent just before 1 a.m. Saturday, Buffalo police said, when a woman was struck by gunfire.

The 18-year-old from Buffalo was taken by ambulance to Erie County Medical Center, where she is in stable condition.

A person involved in the incident was taken into custody for weapons possession,

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Think about it. You have to be either mentally unstable or really and I mean really pissed off to shoot to kill someone.
    thugs don't care, crime, drugs, black violence, turf, and gun dealings all lead to shootings. As long as they keep shooting each other. Where is Mayor Erkel and the Commish on all the shootings were seeing in the city?

Wow I missed this one. One killed another wounded on Thursday inside a Kensington ave home. Now the thugs have sharp shooters. I would say this is a gang hit over drugs. mayor erkel what do you think? But you still like the troll houchel thinks the guys with the permits are the bad guys. Both men were struck while inside the home one is dead the other went to ECMC.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Hochul needs to go when possible. Including those who support her nonsense.

In the end I think it's just easier to move to another state.

Just practicing for the coming warm summer months ahead!!

A little action this weekend brrrr too cold for shootings.

A Cheektowaga woman is in stable condition after being shot at a party on Orlando Street early Sunday morning, according to Buffalo police.

Police say they responded to the 100 block of Orlando Street just after 2:30 a.m., where the 29-year-old woman had been shot during an argument at a party.

A Buffalo man was killed in a shooting early Sunday morning, according to authorities.

Police say they responded to the 200 block of East Ferry Street just after 4:30 a.m., where a 39-year-old male had been shot multiple times while inside of a vehicle. He was pronounced dead at the scene

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    where the 29-year-old woman had been shot during an argument at a party.
    I still don't understand what would anger someone so much that they would shoot the person in front of them.

It is called ...SELF CONTROL! appears this quality is missing during the upbringing of children...Just push em out and let society and the taxpayers do the rest!

Buffalo Police were present at the intersection of Schreck and Olympic Avenues, as well as on Michigan Avenue, overnight Saturday into Sunday.

The first presence was in response to an overnight shooting incident that, per BPD, took place at Sweets Lounge on Schreck Avenue just after 2 a.m. Officers reportedly responded to calls regarding a fight at the establishment, and upon arrival, found a 49-year-old woman had been shot. She was taken to ECMC, where she underwent surgery.

The second police presence was outside Club Marcella on Michigan Avenue. Police said that a 36-year-old security guard is in stable condition after he was shot in the parking lot just after 3 a.m.

Still shooting in the winter nights with all illegal guns. Club Marcella what a fun place

another one but higgins wants to ban assault guns. I wonder if the shooter had a permit to carry. Ban or not these people can buy them off the streets something like Higgins cant stop.

A Buffalo man is in stable condition after being shot on Clay Street Tuesday night.

Buffalo police from the Northwest District responded to the scene on the street’s first block just after 7:30 p.m.

At the time of the shooting, the 28-year-old victim was outside. He was taken to ECMC.

Anyone with information that could help police in their investigation is asked to call or text their confidential tip line at (716) 847-2255.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information