Thread: Those Human Remains That Were Found.

Those Human Remains That Were Found.

In mid-2017, someone found the remains of a human in some North Boston Park. A boot was sticking out of the ground. It turned out to be a male guessed to be mid 20's at death. I think they had some clothing and a pen with advertising/writing on it.

Anyone know anything further about this? Was the guy ever identified?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Question.

What triggered you to ask this question out of the blue?

Quote Originally Posted by Member 2358 View Post
    In mid-2017, someone found the remains of a human in some North Boston Park. A boot was sticking out of the ground. It turned out to be a male guessed to be mid 20's at death. I think they had some clothing and a pen with advertising/writing on it.

Anyone know anything further about this? Was the guy ever identified?
    There were some human remains found recently

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/loc...ton_area_marsh

Georgia L Schlager

Human remains are found every day. But hey, everyone loves a mystery. Gorja, I think your Boston bones are Boston MA bones not Boston N.Y. bones that 2358 Was inquiring about. Maybe the Boston MA. bones were the remains of Elizabeth Warren’s long lost Indian predecessor, ha, ha, ha.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Human remains are found every day. But hey, everyone loves a mystery. Gorja, I think your Boston bones are Boston MA bones not Boston N.Y. bones that 2358 Was inquiring about. Maybe the Boston MA. bones were the remains of Elizabeth Warren’s long lost Indian predecessor, ha, ha, ha.
    Oops! I didn't know 2358's were in Boston, NY. It just seemed odd he just brought it up the day after the ones were found in North Boston, MA.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Question.

What triggered you to ask this question out of the blue?
    I have a quirky interest in following a just a handful of unsolved "mysteries" or so-called cold cases. This is one of them. With that interest comes the occasion to be reminded of a case despite its disappearance from in-your-face press. Such is the situation here... there was a recent development in an entirely unrelated case that brought this one to mind.

Also, apparently, I misspoke... the remains were found in North Collins (NY), not North Boston... specifically, in Marian J Fricano Town Park. Here's a reference > https://issuu.com/bradfordpublishing...17-06-16_press

Member 2358, they’re interesting cases just because they’re old and unsolved. Wasn’t there a lawyer found murdered in his Amherst office in the 70’s that remains unsolved? One has to wonder how someone can walk around with that weighing on them over a course of decades.

Member 2358, they’re interesting cases just because they’re old and unsolved. Wasn’t there a lawyer found murdered in his Amherst office in the 70’s that remains unsolved? One has to wonder how someone can walk around with that weighing on them over a course of decades.
    I don't recall hearing anything about a '70s attorney killing. I'd be interested to know more. And, yeah, I'd think that a "typical" person would have a stress-induced shortened lifespan living with something like that. On the other hand "typical" people aren't murderers.

Like what appears to be the situation with the North Collins remains, it's sad that a human is kindof "forgotten" to the point that he seemingly remains unidentified. Who is he, Grump?

Judge Crater? Amelia Earhart? Jimmy Hoffa? Michael Rockefeller? Elvis Presley? Kevin Costner ( he seems to have disappeared too)?

Judge Crater? Amelia Earhart? Jimmy Hoffa? Michael Rockefeller? Elvis Presley? Kevin Costner ( he seems to have disappeared too)?
    Costner! LOL

Actually, I follow the Earhart thing. It appears that that "mystery has been all but solved. See the TIGHAR project ( https://tighar.org/Projects/Earhart/AEdescr.html ). Stuff there about Glen Miller, too.

Still, I'm really intrigued by the North Collins, NY remains.

Thread Information