Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't let them Imus Tom Bauerle

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    I've limited my list to Bauerle advertisers on his website, and some extra ones that I heard during the show. I frankly think that Dave Debo's Hardline is the best 2 hours of radio in town, so I haven't turned this into an Entercom-wide issue.
    I want to know why your anti-woman with only one female columnist on wnymedia. What are you doing? Trying to hold back the female opinion on your site?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I did get involved. That's why Speakup was started. Slowly getting more and more people on the same page exposing the snake oil sales people we referr to as NYS long lifer politicians.
    Speakup is nice and all, but it doesn't come close to what you need to do to effect change.

1. Run yourself;
    2. Run a candidate whom you agree with
    3. Support a candidate with whom you agree with
    4. Support via monetary contribution
    5. Support via petitioning, canvassing, lit drops, in-kind contributions, handing out lit at parades, helping pay for materials, running fundraisers, publicizing fundraisers, GOTV efforts in the days leading up to election day.
    6. Get the word out and convince people why your POV is better than the other guy's.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I want to know why your anti-woman with only one female columnist on wnymedia. What are you doing? Trying to hold back the female opinion on your site?
    Yes. Absolutely, we're anti-women. That must be the only reasonable explanation.

If you don't like Tim Kennedy, then run against him. Or fund/support/help someone who runs against him. If you don't like Tim Kennedy's policies, you get involved and try to stop them or change them. (Actually, you have Chris Collins doing just that). You don't, however, go shooting up Old County Hall or assassinate him. That's not the answer.

If I wanted to live in Colombia, I'd go move there. This is the USA, and we have elections for precisely the reasons you and Bauerle complain of. To advocate for armed insurrection - especially because of something our idiotic county government does - is stupid, treasonous, harmful, and goes against everything this country has stood for for years. The Constitution was drafted so as to give you peaceful means to change things you don't like.

As for the quip about stealing wealth, did you like Ronald Reagan? Did you think he was a good conservative, etc.? Then you should be reminded that the top federal marginal income tax rate from 1981 - 1987 was 50% - far more than anything Obama's proposing to do.
    So what is your answer for WNY and NY?

We have to find a way to mobilize enough people to vote to overcome special interests and unions that "buy" politicians. That is not even considering the downstate dilemma.

Also I am quite perplexed as to how California (read liberal bastion) passed a budget closing a 26 billion debt in theory NOT RAISING TAXES?
    What can that state teach NY?

your thoughts please

Unregistered
    ...handing out lit at parades....
    Some people hang on to the political literature they receive at parades as a reminder of who NOT to vote for.

They're there to see a parade, not be solicited by politicians.

Speakup is nice and all, but it doesn't come close to what you need to do to effect change.

1. Run yourself;
    2. Run a candidate whom you agree with
    3. Support a candidate with whom you agree with
    4. Support via monetary contribution
    5. Support via petitioning, canvassing, lit drops, in-kind contributions, handing out lit at parades, helping pay for materials, running fundraisers, publicizing fundraisers, GOTV efforts in the days leading up to election day.
    6. Get the word out and convince people why your POV is better than the other guy's.
    Actually, Res is giving a decent forum for those people to get started. Look at that young guy who wants to run for mayor. He's had a few chances to put his views and plans out on here. He revealed himself to be an ill-considered juvenile...but he had his chance, where otherwise I'm sure many people would never have seen his ideas at all.

This board gets out of Rez's control on occasion and he bangs his head against a wall a lot I know. But this site DOES contribute toward the open airing of ideas for reform and change. It's a great forum for discussion that isn't controlled by a political party or a mass media organization...one of the biggest in the region. Even if it's just to expose the frauds who pretend to be "agents of change" it's a helpful place for posters and lurkers alike. (I'll give you the address for my check later, Rez)
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    Some people hang on to the political literature they receive at parades as a reminder of who NOT to vote for.

They're there to see a parade, not be solicited by politicians.
    Actually I met Antione Thompson at a festival...a great opportunity for me to decide why not to vote for him.
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

!

Tom is but one member the left CP is trying to silence the list also includes Rush, Hannity,O'Riley etc ... and any other conservative radio speaker. The Left want to replace these Host with CPUSA Radio Host, this is nothing new here its been talked about for a year now.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by run4it View Post
    Actually, Res is giving a decent forum for those people to get started. Look at that young guy who wants to run for mayor. He's had a few chances to put his views and plans out on here. He revealed himself to be an ill-considered juvenile...but he had his chance, where otherwise I'm sure many people would never have seen his ideas at all.

This board gets out of Rez's control on occasion and he bangs his head against a wall a lot I know. But this site DOES contribute toward the open airing of ideas for reform and change. It's a great forum for discussion that isn't controlled by a political party or a mass media organization...one of the biggest in the region. Even if it's just to expose the frauds who pretend to be "agents of change" it's a helpful place for posters and lurkers alike. (I'll give you the address for my check later, Rez)
    absolutely!

Also, Bauerle also railed against and used the same language against Democrats and people who voted for Obama.

You're welcome.
    Mysteriously that was missing from the letter...Look Alan, don't be upset that you sent out a letter that displays that you don't know the difference between a liberal and a democrat.

Look up "Blue Dog" and be better for it.

As usual, you're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    So what is your answer for WNY and NY?

We have to find a way to mobilize enough people to vote to overcome special interests and unions that "buy" politicians. That is not even considering the downstate dilemma.

Also I am quite perplexed as to how California (read liberal bastion) passed a budget closing a 26 billion debt in theory NOT RAISING TAXES?
    What can that state teach NY?

your thoughts please
    I talk about my answers for WNY and NY on my site every week. I'm not going to re-hash here everything I have come to stand for. But to nutshell it for you:

1. Abolition of Erie County Government. All we need is a clerk, a sheriff, a comptroller, and a professional county manager.

2. Unicameral, nonpartisan, part-time Albany legislature modeled after Nebraska's model. No party caucuses, $12,000/year in pay, short sessions, one house, any member can move a bill through the process, no "three men in a room" type scenario.

3. Transparency and accountability at all levels of government, with strict rules to enforce it.

4. Some modicum of autonomy for NYC with respect to certain programs such as Medicaid. If NYC wants the whole kit & caboodle, that's fine because it can pay for it. But NYC has to compete with other world-class cities. Places like WNY have to compete with less ritzy places like Cleveland, Toledo, Erie, etc. We should have the autonomy to do that effectively with lower taxes, fewer regulations.

5. 5 - 6% flat sales tax statewide. 0% tax on clothes up to $200.

6. Some form of public financing of elections to prevent unions, business, and other special interests from having undue influence over politicians.

7. Abolition of electoral fusion, which has become little more than a highest-bidder, pay-for-play den of unfairness and graft.

I talk about my answers for WNY and NY on my site every week. I'm not going to re-hash here everything I have come to stand for. But to nutshell it for you:

1. Abolition of Erie County Government. All we need is a clerk, a sheriff, a comptroller, and a professional county manager.

2. Unicameral, nonpartisan, part-time Albany legislature modeled after Nebraska's model. No party caucuses, $12,000/year in pay, short sessions, one house, any member can move a bill through the process, no "three men in a room" type scenario.

3. Transparency and accountability at all levels of government, with strict rules to enforce it.

4. Some modicum of autonomy for NYC with respect to certain programs such as Medicaid. If NYC wants the whole kit & caboodle, that's fine because it can pay for it. But NYC has to compete with other world-class cities. Places like WNY have to compete with less ritzy places like Cleveland, Toledo, Erie, etc. We should have the autonomy to do that effectively with lower taxes, fewer regulations.

5. 5 - 6% flat sales tax statewide. 0% tax on clothes up to $200.

6. Some form of public financing of elections to prevent unions, business, and other special interests from having undue influence over politicians.

7. Abolition of electoral fusion, which has become little more than a highest-bidder, pay-for-play den of unfairness and graft.
    all happens when people mobilize

What office are you running for?
    And if not WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    all happens when people mobilize

What office are you running for?
    And if not WHY?
    None. Been there, done that. Among other reasons, I have a full time job that frowns on this sort of thing, and my family comes first.

Yes. Absolutely, we're anti-women. That must be the only reasonable explanation.
    You should have me write for you. I am the pinko commi femini nazi your site needs.

Haha that would be super funny.

Pundit why don't you write about things that matter though. Like the fact that the drunks can legally be drunk and I can't smoke a joint.

Or that the welfare mama's running around are abusing a system meant to help people. No I am not talking about Ronald Wilson Regan and the cadialiac welfare queen (that's a myth) however these people live off the system and don't try to better themselves. Then they feed their kids junk food and cause an obesity epidemic. Which makes our healthcare cost go up because if were paying for their potatoe chips lifestyle we are paying for their healthcare.

I think thats more important thing to look at than who is advertising for tommy boy retard. (no offense to retarded people).
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven37 View Post
    Tom is but one member the left CP is trying to silence the list also includes Rush, Hannity,O'Riley etc ... and any other conservative radio speaker. The Left want to replace these Host with CPUSA Radio Host, this is nothing new here its been talked about for a year now.
    Bauerele is a phony and by no means a "Conservative."

Read the following quote from his page on WBEN and tell me that he's truly the Conservative/Capitalist that he claims to be.

My Take on T.O.

It's not fair. I believe great athletes are born that way, and T-O was born
    with a genetic blueprint that allowed him to develop into a world-class
    performer.

Now, in the midst of the worst economy since the Great Depression (which is
    affecting women and minorities the hardest) he has signed an obscenely juicy
    6.5 million dollar contract! With 60 million Americans without health
    insurance, 600,000 jobs lost every month and children doing without food,
    this greedy man has the audacity to accept this kind of money?!

How about the stadium maintenance crew? Without THEM Owens couldn't work.

How about the team bus drivers?

Office staff?

Ball boys?

Owens is making millions off the backs of these men and women! This pay gap
    between Owens and the people who provide him the opportunity is startling
    and Un-American. This kind of financial gulf between the richest in local
    football and those whose labors provide him with the income represents the
    worst of capitalism.

If I may take a cue from President Obama, it is obvious that a "maximum
    wage" for Owens should be considered. Why shouldn't Owens be able to live
    on, say, $500,000 per year?

The balance could be used to elevate everyone on staff, or feed the homeless
    children.

C'mon, TO. Set an example.

http://www.wben.com/Tom-Bauerle-Show/2575150

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information