Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bills 2018-2019 season

Bills 2018-2019 season

Again another poor season for the stumbling fumbling bills.

6-10 for this year. perryman won't finish the season as qb.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

I'm calling 4-12, probably starting out 0-6
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

This is not a racist rant, The ownership and management and coaching staff for the Bills, want a White pocket passing QB. They have 2 on their roster. They have done nothing to beef up the Front Line to protect their White Pocket Passer.

I was sorry to see Tyrod get traded, my guess when he lands a starting job again, I hope he gets a coaching staff that will focus on his skill set instead of a preconceived plan made by people that won't change their game plan.

Think Jim Kelly and the No Huddle Offense.

Nah, the plan wasn't to make the playoffs last year. They shipped off too much dead weight, but slipped in, regardless. This year is about dumping dead cap money, although they took a hit with Coleman, and few others, but still next year, we'll be much better off, financially. This year is going to be painful, but I'm willing to force myself to sit through it. 2019 is do or die year
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Nah, the plan wasn't to make the playoffs last year. They shipped off too much dead weight, but slipped in, regardless. This year is about dumping dead cap money, although they took a hit with Coleman, and few others, but still next year, we'll be much better off, financially. This year is going to be painful, but I'm willing to force myself to sit through it. 2019 is do or die year

You were right about being painful

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    You were right about being painful
    Yep, that went pretty much how i figured it would. Hopefully they'll stick with Allen so that he becomes the face of the team as they struggle through this year and hopefully continue the rebuild next year
    HipKat's Blog

oh boy, do you think Allen is a little sore today? first time shutout in ten years and no plays by the bills inside the 20 of the pack. they are so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    oh boy, do you think Allen is a little sore today? first time shutout in ten years and no plays by the bills inside the 20 of the pack. they are so bad.
    A high school team could bust through that ridiculous O-Line. It's pathetic
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by who View Post
    This is not a racist rant, The ownership and management and coaching staff for the Bills, want a White pocket passing QB. They have 2 on their roster. They have done nothing to beef up the Front Line to protect their White Pocket Passer.

I was sorry to see Tyrod get traded, my guess when he lands a starting job again, I hope he gets a coaching staff that will focus on his skill set instead of a preconceived plan made by people that won't change their game plan.

Think Jim Kelly and the No Huddle Offense.
    Tyrod Taylor never has been and never will be a bona fide starter in the NFL, not because he’s black but because he’s not good enough. He’s a serviceable backup, nothing more and nothing less. He got the gig here because fat, stupid Wrecks Ryan liked him in Baltimore. The Ravens fans had been down on Joe Flacco and the team was beginning to question his performance and they let Tyrod walk away just like that. Doesn’t that tell you anything about his talent. As for Josh Allen, if he turns into a a white pocket passing qb like Jim Kelly in the no huddle, I’ll be happy with that and you can call me racist if you like. By the way, one of the things that the Bills liked about Josh Allen is that, unlike Jim Kelly, he can take off and run effectively when the pocket breaks down.

Omg, do they suck or what? You watch the teams they have been playing are just as bad as the bills. Allen won't last the season at this rate of getting hit. He mentioned this week that he is sore and this is nothing like college ball. With that line in front of you-you won't make it through the season kid. So Perryman should be gone now and the bills will be looking for another QB (hmm dumbo Jim) just for insurance. If you never listened to smurffy and Kelso doing the game on wgr you have to tune these two clowns in. After the bills loss and blowing it I think they both rode home in the wheel wells of the jet... cry,cry. then over to the peace bridge and jump over with Mr. Mrs money bags after today's loss. smurff thinks this team is going places. go bills

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Tyrod Taylor never has been and never will be a bona fide starter in the NFL, not because he’s black but because he’s not good enough. He’s a serviceable backup, nothing more and nothing less. He got the gig here because fat, stupid Wrecks Ryan liked him in Baltimore. The Ravens fans had been down on Joe Flacco and the team was beginning to question his performance and they let Tyrod walk away just like that. Doesn’t that tell you anything about his talent. As for Josh Allen, if he turns into a a white pocket passing qb like Jim Kelly in the no huddle, I’ll be happy with that and you can call me racist if you like. By the way, one of the things that the Bills liked about Josh Allen is that, unlike Jim Kelly, he can take off and run effectively when the pocket breaks down.
    uh huh

Hey they scored 5, things are looking up, better than 0

oh boy another lose to Brady and company. I guess Brady told the bills mafia last week that he was coming. they are so bad. back to Peterman this Sunday. anderson gets his bell rung last night and looks to be out. go bills

loss, Sister Mary I Kill You is gonna be pissed

I just saw your Quote

now this is a Buffalo thing. UB lost, sabres lost 2 in a row and the bills not much hope there but they got beat again by a very poor team. all in a matter of two days. notb surprised if you have lived here for a time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information