Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1.2M + $100K's in legal fees?

1.2M + $100K's in legal fees?

Now can you see why some residents as well as many town employees are appauled by the lack of management and/or fiscal responsibilty that has been shown by the present and immediate former TS and TB members with legal costs? These costs did not include wages & benefits due to individuals as well as court decisions on hiring practices.

Not to mention what poor zoning decisions cost the town in the last few years.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by forreason View Post
    Now can you see why some residents as well as many town employees are appauled by the lack of management and/or fiscal responsibilty that has been shown by the present and immediate former TS and TB members with legal costs? These costs did not include wages & benefits due to individuals as well as court decisions on hiring practices.
    The follow the example set by our state government.

SAME POLITICAL HACKS..different issues

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    The follow the example set by our state government.
    NOT TO WORRY....VOTERS have SHORT MEMORIES!!
    THEY'LL ALL BE BACK!!

Ya know, I actually question this line of thinking... Joe. Seriously. Can we mention Acorn? Voter Fraud... rampant throughout our country? Call me paranoid, but the evidence exists that there is voter fraud, its more wide spread than people think. Whos to say voting fraud isnt prevailant in NY and the counties?

Well today in the "News" I guess the TS lost his case in regard to him being the supreme ruler of the town. Now he has directed the Town Attorney to draft up legislation to amend present laws to allow him to be the exclusive member of the TB to hire & fire. So where is his "transparency" in government or his never ending comment in regard to the reduction in the # of TB would place more power in fewer people being wrong.
    Not to mention how much his legal challenges have cost the taxpayers.

that buffalo news article made me sick to think mohan wasted 57,000 in legal fees for a stupid lawsuit.

if he wouldn't offend everyone and just work with other people on the board and the unions, it wouldn't have happened.

The best part of all of this is that most uninformed voters would still say Mohan is doing a great job......now THAT is scary.

It's time to get rid of the Town Attorneys too! They seem a bit confused & are giving bad advice to Mohan which causes the lawsuits in the first place!

More then likely, the attorneys did give him advice that he chose not to follow as he normally does. Look at all of the other issues where he was given direction, but being "King," he did things his way which resulted in charges being filed.
    Life, Liberty and the Pursuit Of All That Threaten It
    What if the Hokey-Pokey IS what it's all about?

East of Millersport and now on Facebook at facebook.com/absolivious
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It's time to get rid of the Town Attorneys too! They seem a bit confused & are giving bad advice to Mohan which causes the lawsuits in the first place!
    Whoa! Let's hold off on attacking the TA for a moment.
    After all, what would make you think this TS would take advice from anybody?

I have spoken to some of the Town attorneys. They are disgusted with Mohan for not following their advice and then they have to try to defend his stupid mistakes. It is not their fault. Mohan is outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by left wing View Post
    I have spoken to some of the Town attorneys. They are disgusted with Mohan for not following their advice and then they have to try to defend his stupid mistakes. It is not their fault. Mohan is outrageous.
    have those attorneys gone on record with what they advised him?
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

nothing good comes from not listening to attorneys:

Mohan cost the town 57,000+;
    Ward: $27,000+ for signing his name to a lawsuit against the Town; and
    Lowther: $36,000+ what comes out of the current lawsuit for overpaying Kuzon.

total: $120,000+ lost taxpayer money based on dumb decisions ... great - but I guess we have nobody to blame but ourselves for electing these people (and some repeatedly).

Quote Originally Posted by left wing View Post
    I'm sure that they aren't the only ones disgusted with Doc for not following the advice given on a topic.
    Life, Liberty and the Pursuit Of All That Threaten It
    What if the Hokey-Pokey IS what it's all about?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information