Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: More Kavanaugh Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    The right knew he was a centrist and originalist you idiot. Trump and the right respected the seat but you're too much coward to admit that. It was the left that was trying to lie about how Kavanaugh would rule from the bench. It was idiots who buy into group think, like yourself, who fell for it.

Now when Ginsburg kicks the bucket it's going to be a different story. Amy Coney Barrett will be the pick and I can not wait to see the progressive f*ckwads have a complete meltdown.
    No, it's people like you who fall for it. Kavanaugh wasn't close to being the first choice,. until Trumpkins realized his stance on Presidential protection. That is the one and only reason Kavanaugh was nominated.

And the fact this became such a circus was only to try and rile up the bases. Especially on the right, since they were far behind on that one, for the coming Midterms
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin

I wonder what the chance of this is

Trump may get to pick another Judge to the Supreme Court.
    Our illustrious Senator's from New York State would be so upset.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I don't understand how people like Schumer and others end up where they are. He couldn't be like he is now when he first go into politics.

Many are not working in our best interest. Is it money that does this to them?

Breezy actually said Jeremy was doing the work of God. There are people who I personally know that I could say are doing the work of God. Well in the sense of being good to others and so on. Watching the democratic party is far from what they do.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Makes you wonder

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Makes you wonder

I think she did too many episodes of the TV show Charmed. lulzy.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    No, it's people like you who fall for it. Kavanaugh wasn't close to being the first choice,. until Trumpkins realized his stance on Presidential protection. That is the one and only reason Kavanaugh was nominated.

And the fact this became such a circus was only to try and rile up the bases. Especially on the right, since they were far behind on that one, for the coming Midterms
    Whatever you need to cling too in your doublewide to sleep at night.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Whatever you need to cling too in your doublewide to sleep at night.
    Doublewide?? ooooKAY!

Speaking of lulzy......
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Doublewide?? ooooKAY!

Speaking of lulzy......
    I think he's just sore and probably has buyers remorse for moving out of Western New York. It's odd that he constantly hits people on here about money/income. Laughable since he can have no idea whatsoever about how much someone makes or has since most people on here use screen names. And who cares anyway? Heck, when you look around this area you can see lots and lots of truly beautiful homes and a lot of money necessary to afford that. The guy's really a clown with this totally ridiculous line of thought.

It's also pretty pathetic for a clown to come on this site (in WNY) and proclaim that the necessary barometer of success in life is moving out of Western New York.

Wherever he is, he clearly is miserable.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving idiot!

!

Breezy, only idiots believe the tripe pedaled by the likes of the shoe shine rag and the Democratic Party public relations office known locally as Ch 2 News that people who leave here suffer “buyers remorse” and can’t wait to move back. The vast majority are happy with lower taxes, warmer weather and real opportunity for them and their families. This area lives on self-congratulation about our restaurants and the fiction that we’ve turned some kind of corner here. Other parts of this country actually have good restaurants and they’re not all repurposed gas stations selling slouvaki either. And other cities have real growing economies, not bogus taxpayer built solar panel plants handed over for nothing to whack job pill heads who happen to be major Democratic contributors, with a few million scraped off the top to line the pockets of the governor’s favorite donors.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Breezy, only idiots believe the tripe pedaled by the likes of the shoe shine rag and the Democratic Party public relations office known locally as Ch 2 News that people who leave here suffer “buyers remorse” and can’t wait to move back. The vast majority are happy with lower taxes, warmer weather and real opportunity for them and their families. This area lives on self-congratulation about our restaurants and the fiction that we’ve turned some kind of corner here. Other parts of this country actually have good restaurants and they’re not all repurposed gas stations selling slouvaki either. And other cities have real growing economies, not bogus taxpayer built solar panel plants handed over for nothing to whack job pill heads who happen to be major Democratic contributors, with a few million scraped off the top to line the pockets of the governor’s favorite donors.
    Grump - You can't expect a poor townie to understand such ideas as leaving for opportunity and the difference in tax rates.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    I think he's just sore and probably has buyers remorse for moving out of Western New York. It's odd that he constantly hits people on here about money/income. Laughable since he can have no idea whatsoever about how much someone makes or has since most people on here use screen names. And who cares anyway? Heck, when you look around this area you can see lots and lots of truly beautiful homes and a lot of money necessary to afford that. The guy's really a clown with this totally ridiculous line of thought.

It's also pretty pathetic for a clown to come on this site (in WNY) and proclaim that the necessary barometer of success in life is moving out of Western New York.

Wherever he is, he clearly is miserable.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving idiot!

!
    I know many people who are very happy they left NYS. Workers and companies from over the years.

I don't understand how people like Schumer and others end up where they are. He couldn't be like he is now when he first go into politics.

Many are not working in our best interest. Is it money that does this to them?

Breezy actually said Jeremy was doing the work of God. There are people who I personally know that I could say are doing the work of God. Well in the sense of being good to others and so on. Watching the democratic party is far from what they do.
    Interesting read if true.How Schumer got his start.
    https://spectator.org/47532_race-top/

Quote Originally Posted by 70stang View Post
    Interesting read if true.How Schumer got his start.
    https://spectator.org/47532_race-top/
    Rounding back to SCOTUS, Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a racist as well.

During her approval hearings, she was asked why she hard hired ZERO black clerks in her 13 years on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit.

She then said: “I will try harder, and if you confirm me for this job my attractiveness to black candidates is going to improve,”

Well in her 25 years on the SC, she did improve. She hired 1 black clerk out of 100. Of course, this is not an issue for Black Democrats.

The only solace I can take in her racism is she was arrogant enough to not want to retire under Obama and waited for Clinton. Now that old hag has to spend her last days shriveling up like a raisin counting the days.... It will be a good day when this racist is dead.

I know many people who are very happy they left NYS. Workers and companies from over the years.
    And I know many people, including me, that would be very happy to move back
    HipKat's Blog

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread Information