Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Lancaster Industrial Development Agency (LIDA) resignations

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    This, once again, is a tiresome resurrection of a tempest in a teapot;
    Yeah, a "resurrection" according to Blazejewski.

YIKES!

This Fudoli apologist, Mark Blazejewski, has for years provided excuse after excuse after excuse for Dino Fudoli, and is part and parcel in the WHACK JOB mentality that excuses clear corruption.

JUST REPLAY THE VIDEO, READERS!

Fudoli, among a Rogues Gallery of corruption CURRENTLY on the website of Investigative Post, the very legitimate non-partisan group of respected journalists holding people in power accountable. They are celebrating their tenth anniversary: "Investigative Post launched 10 years ago today. In the succeeding years, our nonprofit newsroom has built a reputation for fact-based, high-impact reporting." Celebrating a decade of muckraking - Investigative Post

Of course, Mark Blazejewski ALWAYS condones Dino Fudoli's rancid behavior!

Show's Mark's soul, too, Readers.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    "Nah," Lee Chowaniec states. Hmmmmmmmm.

Are we to assume that Lee Chowaniec condones not paying your property taxes, yet, everyone else has to pay their property taxes??? I guess so.

But, you see Readers, in Lee Chowaniec's mind it's OK to not pay your property taxes if he supports your political movement. It's as clear as day, folks. Sad, too, because everyone else has to make up for your non-payment.

But Conservative Party Chairwoman Deb Lemaster, Frank Lee Blunt, Mark Blazejewski, Greg Sojka, Dimwit Rinow (can you say "Political Hack"), 4248, and sad to see even shortstuff, sadly are all LAPDOGS for the duplicitous Lancaster Industrial Development Agency Chairman Dino Fudoli. You may recall the property tax deadbeat listed on this thread. Heck, why do I have to pay my property taxes in full and on-time when Dino does not have to ????? And then the totally dimwitted Lancaster Town Board GOP majority that has the absolute temerity to vote to install this clown to an important Town of Lancaster leadership position. This shows the soul of these corrupt GOP politicians.

Readers, it's a witches brew. Dino expects Lancaster residents to believe that he can serve as a Town leader and at the same time thumb his nose at paying his property taxes.

And, Lee Chowaniec supports that approach 100%.

What a scumbag, Readers!

And you though Frank Lee Blunt was certifiably INSANE. Or that Adam Dickman had a MORAL COMPASS.

Lee, dude, you support putting a tax deadbeat - with the most flimsy excuse you possibly could have people believe, that somehow because he can't make money on the real property that somehow he is allowed to disavow his responsibility and not pay his fair share ??????? So, everyone else has to make up the different ????? Are you INSANE, Lee Chowaniec ?????

And this tax deadbeat NOW runs the Lancaster Industrial Development Agency ????

Lee, you like everyone to think that you, Lee Chowaniec, have the best interests of the Town of Lancaster in your work, yet, you give Chairman Fudoli a pass on something you would absolutely PUMMEL someone who you do not support politically.

That says it all, Readers, you can see the Lee Chowaniec duplicity clearly right here in this thread.

YOU CAN SEE IT IN THE VIDEO IN JIM HEANEY'S BODY LANGUAGE. THE HONEST REPORTER CONFRONTING THE CORRUPT POLITICIAN. YET, THE CURRENT GOP RUNNING LANCASTER, AND LEE CHOWANIEC, DISPLAY TO THE WORLD THEIR DECREPIT MINDSET.

Bring it on!!!!!

How can you possibly call not paying your fair share "nonsense" ????? Your threats are ridiculous. Your incessant grievance-driven posts display an anger that grows with each day. Sad to see in someone's golden years.

LOL, Readers!

Breezy the cretin returns

According to Gorga’s tax math, Fudoli didn’t pay $18,000 in Lancaster school district taxes over a 12-year period. Does that upset me? Less so than the millions of dollars that the town has lost in tax revenue from the abuses perpetrated by Condominium Law 339y – a reform promised by your Democratic Party once they took control of Albany (Senate & Assembly). That happened several years ago, was recently promised by Assemblyperson Monica Wallace, and didn’t happen!

This ‘scumbag Fudoli lapdog’ didn’t have anything to do with his LIDA appointment but do know he served the Agency well when he Chaired it when Supervisor, and therefore appears to be qualified to do so once again – at least according to a majority Republican Town Board that recently handedly defeat its Dem candidates in the 2021 election, and the new LIDA members.

Fudoli was called to serve and accepted the LIDA appointment. Supervisor Ruffino was also appointed to serve on the LIDA in the best interest of the community. He accepted the appointment and then ungraciously resigned because he was not elected LIDA Chair – not receiving one nomination. His ego and best interest trumped the community’s.

You and Gorga in your selective, pejorative memories fail to mention the tax dollars Fudoli saved town taxpayers in his four years as Supervisor:

Single Family Residential Property in Town Assessed at $100,000:

2011 ($969.34) – 2012 ($962.15). (-$7.19) (-0.74%)
    2012 ($962.15) – 2013 ($945.65). (-$16.50) (-1.71%)
    2013 ($945.65) – 2014 ($916.63) (-$29.02) (-3.07%)
    2014 ($916.63) – 2015 ($901.52) (-$15.11) (-1.65%)

Bring it on!!!!!

How can you possibly call not paying your fair share "nonsense" ????? Your threats are ridiculous. Your incessant grievance-driven posts display an anger that grows with each day. Sad to see in someone's golden years.
    Sir or Madam, you have managed to embarrass yourself once again, and the Democratic Party as well. BTW- how is the Democratic Party after its recent across the board election defeat and the exit of the McCrackens? And the Republican Party? Still licking its subversive wounds and the ass of the wheeler-and-dealer who year after year fails to bring its party victory.

With the world mired in war, Ukrainian innocents being slaughtered and terrorized, rampant inflation at home, surging crime, etc., this is what keeps you up at night?

Ah, today's quintessential cancel culture cretin.

Fake LIDA News

In the March 3rd Lancaster Bee edition, an anonymous Bee Heard caller reported the following:

From last week’s cover story about the Lancaster Industrial Development Agency, it’s absurd to think how foolish they sound. The new board accuses the previous IDA of withholding information, but they haven’t fully gone through what was turned over to them yet. Then, they voted themselves a raise of 50%, but they don’t know how to pay for it. One current member even stated, I suggest we do something about that. Really? For a start, how about resigning?

As someone who attended numerous LIDA meetings over a 20-year span and continues to view / listen to town board and LIDA recordings, I would like to make the following comments:

• The transition of documents and information from the replaced LIDA Chair and resigning CFO to the new board was contentious. The new LIDA board looked anything but foolish in requesting documentation that should have been provided without repeated requests.

• If the Bee Heard submitter is referring to the LIDA Board Members giving themselves a 50% raise, the individual is clueless of the LIDA’s budget and salary structure. LIDA Board Members are volunteers – no salary, no stipends, no compensation of any kind! NADA!

• The new LIDA Board has committed to being more open, transparent, and dedicated to acting in the best interest of the community. None of the members receive compensation. That’s a good thing.

• Having witnessed three LIDA’s approved to the Lancaster Airport where no jobs were created, but for the sake of selling fuel cheaper, to ‘red zone’ business districts for readapted use purposes, where LIDA members received gratuity and/or political contributions, I would like to see the LIDA adopt a resolution where any member having any business relationship with an LIDA applicant, receiving any political contribution, whatever connection that would imply ‘conflict of interest’ recuse themselves during the application review process and especially from resolution approval vote.

• I well understand the value of Lancaster having its own LIDA, the value provided to the town by the Agency, but a project’s approval must stand on merit alone. There should also be a ‘claw-back’ provision where an applicant that promises more than he can deliver is penalized.

• Who should resign? Enough with the resignations. A Town Supervisor and Town Director of Administration & Finance is enough for one year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Fake LIDA News

In the March 3rd Lancaster Bee edition, an anonymous Bee Heard caller reported the following:

From last week’s cover story about the Lancaster Industrial Development Agency, it’s absurd to think how foolish they sound. The new board accuses the previous IDA of withholding information, but they haven’t fully gone through what was turned over to them yet. Then, they voted themselves a raise of 50%, but they don’t know how to pay for it. One current member even stated, I suggest we do something about that. Really? For a start, how about resigning?

As someone who attended numerous LIDA meetings over a 20-year span and continues to view / listen to town board and LIDA recordings, I would like to make the following comments:

• The transition of documents and information from the replaced LIDA Chair and resigning CFO to the new board was contentious. The new LIDA board looked anything but foolish in requesting documentation that should have been provided without repeated requests.

• If the Bee Heard submitter is referring to the LIDA Board Members giving themselves a 50% raise, the individual is clueless of the LIDA’s budget and salary structure. LIDA Board Members are volunteers – no salary, no stipends, no compensation of any kind! NADA!

• The new LIDA Board has committed to being more open, transparent, and dedicated to acting in the best interest of the community. None of the members receive compensation. That’s a good thing.

• Having witnessed three LIDA’s approved to the Lancaster Airport where no jobs were created, but for the sake of selling fuel cheaper, to ‘red zone’ business districts for readapted use purposes, where LIDA members received gratuity and/or political contributions, I would like to see the LIDA adopt a resolution where any member having any business relationship with an LIDA applicant, receiving any political contribution, whatever connection that would imply ‘conflict of interest’ recuse themselves during the application review process and especially from resolution approval vote.

• I well understand the value of Lancaster having its own LIDA, the value provided to the town by the Agency, but a project’s approval must stand on merit alone. There should also be a ‘claw-back’ provision where an applicant that promises more than he can deliver is penalized.

• Who should resign? Enough with the resignations. A Town Supervisor and Town Director of Administration & Finance is enough for one year.
    Lee, again, you are so full of it.

The Bee Heard caller told it like it truly is. So what, you attended these meetings, with reports that follow coming out on far too many occasions as a twisted version of what happens, or political spin to attack those you do not support. It's fair game but quite hypocritical because you fancy yourself as some kind of SpeakupWNY journalist.

I've CHECKED you many times, then you whine, as above.

Maybe you just get fooled by Dino et al.

Really, what was the purpose at the last meeting while the board was in executive session for the LIDA CEO/LIDA consultant to tell Braun to put down
    the names of the three people in the audience to cover her ass. (Those people were Cuviello, Maciejewski and Sojka.)

https://youtu.be/87s2tzJ0DI4?t=859s

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Really, what was the purpose at the last meeting while the board was in executive session for the LIDA CEO/LIDA consultant to tell Braun to put down
    the names of the three people in the audience to cover her ass. (Those people were Cuviello, Maciejewski and Sojka.)

https://youtu.be/87s2tzJ0DI4?t=859s
    Yeah, "cover your ass," LOL, but he did also call the woman "honey."

And, damn, did ya get a look at Sojka ??? Either he does not photograph well on video (Pam and Cyndi looked good) or he's been burning the candle at both ends. Yikes, he looks awful, unhealthy.

Sorta on the level of one of the stars from the Walking Dead series, and by one of the stars, gotta say one of the walking dead actors.

Dude ???????

Dude, I really think there is something wrong with your brain, because you seem to see fire, death, violence, suicide and the macabre were it is not.

Once again, this post illustrates what is apparently your obsession with fire and death:

And, damn, did ya get a look at Sojka ???...or he's been burning the candle at both ends. Yikes, he looks awful, unhealthy.

Sorta on the level of one of the stars from the Walking Dead series, and by one of the stars, gotta say one of the walking dead actors.

Dude ???????

Does that post not contain an inappropriate death signature, just like these posts?

What SHAPE does a dull knife have? There are ways of determining a knife's sharpness, but please don't run one over your wrists or across your throat.

Onto Mr. Blazejewski, dude, you should "Blaze" - it might calm your punk ass down a touch. LOL

You just may be an individual who gets satisfaction from burning things, and its jollies from death and the macabre, eh?

Methinks you really do need a mental health intervention, QUICKLY!

For Heaven's sake, get some help, now!!!

BTW, Maybe you should consider changing your screen name to "Pillow Pyro?"
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 22nd, 2022 at 10:09 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Congratulations, Mark !!!

Looks like you won the Boobi Prize!!! [Origin of boobi: In approximately 1590, the word began appearing in the English language as boobi, meaning "stupid person, slow bird"]

There are some pretty dumb people posting, buffy comes to mind, Frank Lee Blunt, and grump of course. Mark, you sure jetted ahead of them all for the dunce cap with this post. Please! How on earth can you take this line, cliché, idiom, or whatever you want to call it; a phrase which has been around since the 16th century...

Either he does not photograph well on video ... or he's been burning the candle at both ends.
    Into this train wreck of a SpeakupWNY reply...

Dude, I really think there is something wrong with your brain, because you seem to see fire, death, violence, suicide and the macabre were it is not.

Once again, this post illustrates what is apparently your obsession with fire and death:

Does that post not contain an inappropriate death signature, just like these posts?

You just may be an individual who gets satisfaction from burning things, and its jollies from death and the macabre, eh?

Methinks you really do need a mental health intervention, QUICKLY!

For Heaven's sake, get some help, now!!!

BTW, Maybe you should consider changing your screen name to "Pillow Pyro?"

Mark, when you post, you make me look good. LOL

Aren't you the SpeakupWNY poster who turns the most innocent words and phrases into allegations of an imminent attack ???

Strange.

For the life of me, I just do not know how you could get through Halloween. One person yells "Boo" and you probably jet under a bed. LOL "Methinks" if anyone should have a "fake," "spineless," or "anonymous" screen name it should be you, pal.

So are you jumping in for Lee Chowaniec since Lee went bust in the other thread about the new, ultra controversial LIDA leadership ??? If this post of yours is any indication of your responses, maybe you should go back to the drawing board because this post is the most idiotic and ludicrous thing ever writing on SpeakupWNY.

It's also interesting that Mr. Chowaniec never holds you accountable for your cray-cray 'flamethrower' attacks.

Then you also bring the wrist/throat cutting into it; looks like a round about way of advocating a violent act, yet, then you have your own kind of sleight of hand and claim some kind of ridiculous deniability.

Maybe you were lazy as a kid and your mother never had to use the cliché.

Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    According to Gorga’s tax math, Fudoli didn’t pay $18,000 in Lancaster school district taxes over a 12-year period.
    Not a good look for any government board or committee.

Would be nice to see this property hit the public auction for back taxes.

Just saying.

Whatever you rant means, I have a question for you numbnut.

Didn't you once say that you worked for a lawyer?

I did work part-time for a law firm...
    If you were telling the truth, Good Heavens, didn't you pick-up anything on your job other than a dust pan, a broom, and your pants when your boss was done?

One person yells "Boo" and you probably jet under a bed. LOL "Methinks" if anyone should have a "fake," "spineless," or "anonymous" screen name it should be you, pal.
    Nah, I am out here with my real name. Are you ashamed of your real name?

As for hiding under my bed, nah, I'll just bar my two doors with two chairs.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 24th, 2022 at 08:00 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

I am just a troll !!!

I am just a troll !!!
    Indeed you are; another comment for the file.

I am really upset, hurt and disgusted that you keep bringing my late mother into your posts, and I wonder why?

Maybe you were lazy as a kid and your mother never had to use the cliché.

Probably.
    Did you have a bad childhood with poor parentage?

Did you not have a close bond with your daddy, or perhaps you and your mother do not even know for sure who he is?

Is that why you engage Speak Up anonymously?

Just a thought, but you most probably had no relationship with your father, and you still harbor an internal mental resentment, which manifests itself in your abnormal behavior temperament, which in part includes a passion for fire, violence, death and suicide?

Maybe the last time your daddy acknowledged you, was at a time when you were still floating around in his nuts, eh?

Very concerning; very concerning.

Good Heavens Breezy, who ever you are, get a mental health intervention!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 24th, 2022 at 09:05 PM.

Aren't you the SpeakupWNY poster who turns the most innocent words and phrases into allegations...???
    Oh, do you mean comments like these?

"Going to get a loaf of bread at the grocery store to me is no longer essential."
    "Basically, I have three votes."
    "I'm new to this; I'll get it right."
    "You're out of order Mr. Thill"
    "Is there a way to the trace callers?"
    "Ronnie, get to work and get the agenda going."
    Those comments are disgusting.

These comments are accurate:

"With all due respect Ron, you don't know what you're talking about."
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 24th, 2022 at 10:46 PM.

Breezy,

I can see why you only worked part time, if you worked at all.

Look at this train wreck of a sentence:

If this post of yours is any indication of your responses, maybe you should go back to the drawing board because this post is the most idiotic and ludicrous thing ever writing on SpeakupWNY.
    I don't need to go back to the drawing board; you need to go back to 6th grade Language Arts class.

indication of your responses,...
    "Indication of responses?"

What in Hell does that mean?

Yikes, it was a response. It was not an indication of my responses, stupid.

Look further if you will, at this incoherent babble, simpleton:

...because this post is the most idiotic and ludicrous thing ever writing on SpeakupWNY.
    That entire sentence is beyond diagraming; it is in desperate need of linguistic CPR, or very possibly a grammatical ventilator. That gibberish surely must be on Our Miss Brooks' critical list.

Oops, too late. Someone call for the literacy coroner.

Let's see, you can't read and you can't write; you're so stupid that you don't seem remember what you have previously written; and, you apparently don't even know your real name.

Breezy, you seem to be the perfect clerical appointee to the Ruffino administration's budget office, eh?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 25th, 2022 at 12:02 AM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information