Thread: Just for Grump

Just for Grump

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I saw that on the news this morning. I wonder how the entire situation got to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Why Leftie, thank you so much! Actually I was aware of this story some weeks back before it went “viral”, as they say. In another life I held a position that required that I follow local news around the state. I left that position years ago but I never broke the habit. I saw it reported in the Syracuse substandard, er Post Standard, several weeks back when it was just a blip and it brought a smile to my face then, l’ll admit. The millenials, ya gotta love ‘em. Since mankind crawled out of the primordial slime has there been a more narcissistic generation ever to stroll the earth? By the way, I think it was front cover in the NY Post today and if you go to Syracuse.com I believe there’s a link that allows one to watch this young Melvin Belli plead his case in court.

I think you misunderstood. It's time to move out of your parent's basement Grump.

Michael told camera crews to meet him outside, where he told them he plans to appeal. He also said he has a business to support himself, but declined to elaborate.
    Drug dealing to his friends?
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie View Post
    I think you misunderstood. It's time to move out of your parent's basement Grump.
    Sorry to disappoint you but my parents are deceased and we sold their house over a year and a half ago. Don’t you have some Buffalo schoolchildren not to teach or something?

Thread Information