Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boulevard Mall, And Yet another WNY Mall closing soon !!

Unregistered

Boulevard Mall, And Yet another WNY Mall closing soon !!

The Boulevard Mall is on the verge of forclosure and the chains will be going on the doors soon, The creditors will be sending 30 day eviction notices to the remaing teants (Sounds just like what happened to One Seneca Tower) Also It sounds like the Mckinley Mall will soon have the same fate. Notice how the suburbs are now starting to look just like the City of Buffalo, 1st the Industries & business's moved out of Buffalo, now it's WNY and took all the jobs with them, then 10,000's & 10,000's of people left Buffalo, now it's WNY and are still leaving now in record number's and as a result, then retail closed in Buffalo, Now WNY retail is closing too because WNY has too many stores & resturant's for bleeding population loss's of long term tax paying residents. Coming to your Buffalo Suburb soon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mLnD-GIFq0

it's time for suburban version with Depew, Lackawanna, Blasdell, Cheektowaga, Tonawanda's and others
    Last edited by jennifer7; February 5th, 2017 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    The Boulevard Mall is on the verge of forclosure and the chains will be going on the doors soon, The creditors will be sending 30 day eviction notices to the remaing teants (Sounds just like what happened to One Seneca Tower) Also It sounds like the Mckinley Mall will soon have the same fate. Notice how the suburbs are now starting to look just like the City of Buffalo, 1st the Industries & business's moved out of Buffalo, now it's WNY and took all the jobs with them, then 10,000's & 10,000's of people left Buffalo, now it's WNY and are still leaving now in record number's and as a result, then retail closed in Buffalo, Now WNY retail is closing too because WNY has too many stores & resturant's for bleeding population loss's of long term tax paying residents. Coming to your Buffalo Suburb soon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mLnD-GIFq0

it's time for suburban version with Depew, Lackawanna, Blasdell, Cheektowaga, Tonawanda's and others

You're just a sad and f*cking stupid person. It's *foreclosure, *remaining, *tenants and *restaurants by the way.

Malls all over the US are facing issues. The mall near me, which is in an affluent zip code is also facing issues....*******.

Yes, the owners of the Boulevard Mall are facing some money problems and odds are the mall will not be around in 10 years. But the land is prime real estate that's near a large amount of retail growth. Add in the fact that there is a strong possibility that light rail will be run next door to this massive parcel and it's not difficult to see a massive redevelopment project in the future. It will not be a mall but rather a mix of retail, lifestyle and housing to complement the TOA.

Unregistered
    www.tangeroutlet.com/locations they recently just openned new malls, Look how their avoiding Buffalo & Upstate NY, and their surrounding it, they have locations in Hershey PA, Pittsburg, Cleveland, Detriot, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, VT, CT, Boston, NYC, Philly etc.... that telling you something

www.Vestar.com A Shopping Center Company - Portfolio
    Browse All Simon Shopping Malls, Mills Malls & Premium Outlet Centers Worldwide

If you like I will show lots of new malls that were just opened and are booming and are even adding additions for more new stores and I will show lots of new malls that just broke ground if you like

Most malls are still booming in other parts of the country which are prosperius and were the economy is healthly and have increasing population's. Their are alot of new malls that just opened in the last of couple of years or are under construction in Virgina/Maryland, Florida and other SE Cities and the South Central & Southwest Regions, But 75% of the new malls are outdoor malls like:

Buffalo & WNY has been bleeding population loss's every single year for 45 years, Their are too many
    stores & resturants for the population, 99% of retail, restuarants, fanchises will not even look at WNY
    because they want to be in growing markets, When Whole Foods opens it's just going to take business away from Wegmans, Tops etc..

The way it's suppose to work, new Industries & new Business's come and make new jobs, then people come to wear the jobs are, then housing is built, then retail & resturants move to wear are the new people are living
    Last edited by jennifer7; February 5th, 2017 at 09:38 PM.

Unregistered
    www.tangeroutlet.com/locations they recently just openned new malls, Look how their avoiding Buffalo & Upstate NY, and their surrounding it, they have locations in Hershey PA, Pittsburg, Cleveland, Detriot, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, VT, CT, Boston, NYC, Philly etc.... that telling you something

www.Vestar.com A Shopping Center Company - Portfolio
    Browse All Simon Shopping Malls, Mills Malls & Premium Outlet Centers Worldwide

If you like I will show lots of new malls that were just opened and are booming and are even adding additions for more new stores and I will show lots of new malls that just broke ground if you like

Most malls are still booming in other parts of the country which are prosperius and were the economy is healthly and have increasing population's. Their are alot of new malls that just opened in the last of couple of years or are under construction in Virgina/Maryland, Florida and other SE Cities and the South Central & Southwest Regions, But 75% of the new malls are outdoor malls like:

Buffalo & WNY has been bleeding population loss's every single year for 45 years, Their are too many
    stores & resturants for the population, 99% of retail, restuarants, fanchises will not even look at WNY
    because they want to be in growing markets, When Whole Foods opens it's just going to take business away from Wegmans, Tops etc..

The way it's suppose to work, new Industries & new Business's come and make new jobs, then people come to wear the jobs are, then housing is built, then retail & resturants move to wear are the new people are living
    Story Sound familar, One Seneca Place, Buffalo's Tallest building go's bankrupt because it's all empty & vacant and what does the local TV Stations & Buffalo News say, it's not unique for a building this size to be vacant because their is no market for large high rise buildings anymore, It's not just Buffalo, anywhere else could not fill it either too LOL LOL
    Then why are their 84 tower cranes in the air in Seattle, 65 tower cranes in the air in Phoenix, 62 tower cranes in the air in Austin etc...........
    better yet, How many tower cranes are in the air in Buffalo ? O, Zero, the Big O, NONE, I know why, because no one builds large tall highrise building's anymore because they are no markets for them, Just like no one shops at malls or retail stores anymore, because every one shops on line LOL LOL LOL LOL
    Last edited by jennifer7; February 5th, 2017 at 10:05 PM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    You're just a sad and f*cking stupid person. It's *foreclosure, *remaining, *tenants and *restaurants by the way.

Malls all over the US are facing issues. The mall near me, which is in an affluent zip code is also facing issues....*******.

Yes, the owners of the Boulevard Mall are facing some money problems and odds are the mall will not be around in 10 years. But the land is prime real estate that's near a large amount of retail growth. Add in the fact that there is a strong possibility that light rail will be run next door to this massive parcel and it's not difficult to see a massive redevelopment project in the future. It will not be a mall but rather a mix of retail, lifestyle and housing to complement the TOA.
    Why should I be sad, It's Feb 5 and it's the 3rd day of 2017 that I was laying in the pool and SRP, the Electrical Co, 2nd time in less then a year they lowered electric rates. Look were you live and who should be sad ? and go look in the mirror and see who the real stupid person is or better yet go look out the window

WSFirst
    Can I ask why you continue to post here if Buffalo sucks and Daisy Mountain FD is so great? I think more people would engage in conversation with you if you weren't so "told you so, you suck," just a thought/advice.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WSFirst View Post
    Can I ask why you continue to post here if Buffalo sucks and Daisy Mountain FD is so great? I think more people would engage in conversation with you if you weren't so "told you so, you suck," just a thought/advice.

I never said Buffalo sucks, I just tell you the facts and reality, But in Yesterday's AZ Republic Sunday New Paper on the front page it did says Buffalo NY Sucks
    you can get a copy at Wegmans if you don't believe me

Can I ask why your living in and lots of people in Buffalo & Erie County are living in a Delusional World ? Like so many other's have said on several other forums, websites, twitter etc... "People in Buffalo are affraid to face and accept the truth and reality of how bad, pathetic & destitude it is." You should be pissed and mad as hell at the corrupt local government that are so, corrupt, rotten & evil that they make satan look like a angel and failed the people that they were suppose to serve and not the people who tell you the truth and reality

Most people in WNY hate the New England Patriots & didn't want them to win another Super Bowl. But the Patiots have a smart owner, who's hires smart & educated people & staff and knows how to win and be a winner. You would think if you were going to hate anyone, you would hate the owner of and the Buffalo Bills. that are a pathetic mess and he's also owns the Sabre's, another pathetic mess. but if the shoe's fits. Buffalo & WNY economy and government are pathetic mess. so the Bills & Sabres fit the shoes same is true for New England Patriots, also the Boston Bruins won the Stanley Cup in 2011 Boston Redsocks won the World Series in 2013 and Boston is growing and has a booming economy like most other US cities
    Last edited by jennifer7; February 6th, 2017 at 12:56 PM.

I never said Buffalo sucks, I just tell you the facts and reality, But in Yesterday's AZ Republic Sunday New Paper on the front page it did says Buffalo NY Sucks
    you can get a copy at Wegmans if you don't believe me

Can I ask why your living in and lots of people in Buffalo & Erie County are living in a Delusional World ? Like so many other's have said on several other forums, websites, twitter etc... "People in Buffalo are affraid to face and accept the truth and reality of how bad, pathetic & destitude it is." You should be pissed and mad as hell at the corrupt local government that are so, corrupt, rotten & evil that they make satan look like a angel and failed the people that they were suppose to serve and not the people who tell you the truth and reality

Most people in WNY hate the New England Patriots & didn't want them to win another Super Bowl. But the Patiots have a smart owner, who's hires smart & educated people & staff and knows how to win and be a winner. You would think if you were going to hate anyone, you would hate the owner of and the Buffalo Bills. that are a pathetic mess and he's also owns the Sabre's, another pathetic mess. but if the shoe's fits. Buffalo & WNY economy and government are pathetic mess. so the Bills & Sabres fit the shoes same is true for New England Patriots, also the Boston Bruins won the Stanley Cup in 2011 Boston Redsocks won the World Series in 2013 and Boston is growing and has a booming economy like most other US cities
    Yeah see, she didn't say Buffalo sucks.

Unregistered

And Yet another Closing !!!!

TGIF's is closing, Everyday in Buffalo & WNY some business or 's are announcing their Closing

http://buffalonews.com/2017/02/14/ma...idays-closing/

Perfect song for Buffalo's & WNY's Business's "Another one bites the dust and another one and another one bites the dust"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krfEcvBfUY4

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Your trolling now and it is becoming annoying

And everyday businesses announce they're opening in Buffalo.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/02/14/la...nd-scoop-shop/

Also

Market Arcade hailed as 'real Buffalo success story'

...all three levels of shops and offices under the Market Arcade's eye-catching skylight are now leased.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

TGIF's is closing, Everyday in Buffalo & WNY some business or 's are announcing their Closing

http://buffalonews.com/2017/02/14/ma...idays-closing/

Perfect song for Buffalo's & WNY's Business's "Another one bites the dust and another one and another one bites the dust"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krfEcvBfUY4
    Restaurants close all of the time and for multiple reasons you nitwit.

That TGI has been open for at least 20 years. In that time several other new restaurants have opened around it up and down Main and Transit. Losing business to competition happens. Also, TGI didn't own the building and had a lease. It's possible the owner wants to charge more in rent than a chain wants to or can afford to pay. Changes happen with lease increases.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Restaurants close all of the time and for multiple reasons you nitwit.

That TGI has been open for at least 20 years. In that time several other new restaurants have opened around it up and down Main and Transit. Losing business to competition happens. Also, TGI didn't own the building and had a lease. It's possible the owner wants to charge more in rent than a chain wants to or can afford to pay. Changes happen with lease increases.
    Dairy Queen on Transit Rd , in front of Russells Steak House also abruptly closed its' doors.

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    Dairy Queen on Transit Rd , in front of Russells Steak House also abruptly closed its' doors.

The DQ website says it's temporary - http://www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/locator/Detail/11385 Not sure what that means.

They just had a blurb about how DQ was going to be expanding into the area just last fall - http://buffalonews.com/2016/09/30/da...-buffalo-area/

Maybe a franchise dispute?

A lot of DQ's have been doing facelifts. Could be what's happening at that one
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information