Thread: Kathy Weppner For Congress

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Kathy Weppner For Congress

Kathy Weppner For Congress

Please join me on the steps of Amherst Town Hall located at 5583 Main Street, Williamsville, NY on Friday March 7, 2014 at 10:30 AM for the official announcement of my candidacy.

https://www.facebook.com/WeppnerForC...age_fan_invite

Tea party favorite takes on Higgins

She’s baaaack.
    Kathy Weppner, aka “Kathy from Williamsville” of WBEN Radio fame, will assume an even bullier pulpit in the months ahead as the Republican candidate for Congress against Democratic incumbent Brian Higgins of Buffalo.
    According to a reliable source, the homemaker, who hosted her own conservative talk show until last year, will make her political debut at an official announcement of her candidacy on Friday.
    http://www.buffalonews.com/columns/b...ggins-20140302

So what do we think of her running against Higgins?

She looks like she owns a comb, that's a start.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    She looks like she owns a comb, that's a start.
    hahaha Brian was just as bad with his hair when I went to high school with him.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

I hate having higgins as my representative after they redid the district, but I'm not sure I can bring my self to vote for kathy
    I stopped listening to her show a while before it got canned. She was way to shrill and even on topics I agreed with her about it got to the point where I couldn't stand the way she went about presenting her side.
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    I hate having higgins as my representative after they redid the district, but I'm not sure I can bring my self to vote for kathy
    I stopped listening to her show a while before it got canned. She was way to shrill and even on topics I agreed with her about it got to the point where I couldn't stand the way she went about presenting her side.
    here we go, one even admitting it.... oh boy - when will we learn?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    hahaha Brian was just as bad with his hair when I went to high school with him.
    WOW - from reading your posts I figured you were an angry old white guy, about 60 years older than Brian. Funny. Looks like Brian was the standout in that class. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    WOW - from reading your posts I figured you were an angry old white guy, about 60 years older than Brian. Funny. Looks like Brian was the standout in that class. Interesting.
    Was Brian held back a year? He was born in Oct 1959 and didn't graduate high school until 1978.

Georgia L Schlager

WOW - from reading your posts I figured you were an angry old white guy, about 60 years older than Brian.
    Nope I am not 114... I am white, and I am working on my anger, we all have it, it is a live time work for me.

Funny. Looks like Brian was the standout in that class. Interesting.
    haha.... glad you are interested in our great South Park Graduating Class of 1978.... we are interesting alright. if you only knew... I will have to dig out my year book and post some of the comments. We all had bad hair days back then.

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Was Brian held back a year? He was born in Oct 1959 and didn't graduate high school until 1978.
    No that would be right year for his age, school starts in September. I graduated in '78 too and was born in January 60.

Nope I am not 114... I am white, and I am working on my anger, we all have it, it is a live time work for me.

haha.... glad you are interested in our great South Park Graduating Class of 1978.... we are interesting alright. if you only knew... I will have to dig out my year book and post some of the comments. We all had bad hair days back then.

No that would be right year for his age, school starts in September. I graduated in '78 too and was born in January 60.

Well, then I'm glad to see a more rhetorically-tamed Frank Broughton.

I graduated in '78 too and was born in January 60.
    1960...why you're just a kid.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    1960...why you're just a kid.
    b.b.
    Well many be not a kid, but I still have no gray hair and I have a 6 year old son. 8-)

Thread Information