Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    BREEZY............ keep your hateful garbage on your own thread please. If you can't make a point without pissing on someone's family member, you are not welcomed here.

Breezy throws around the "racist" term so much, and ascribes it to so many people, that it reduces the true dark implications of that word. Consider this Breezy post...
    Now consider this subsequent Breezy post congratulating the exact same person that Breezy previously labeled as racist upon his election as Town Justice...

Town Justice, of all offices?

Apparently Breezy was happy to see elected to the Town Justice bench a person whom he previously described as a "racist."

I am sure that the serious reader understands that to manipulate the term "racist" to cheaply serve a political end is the worst type of Racism. These are Breezy's own words and thoughts.

Breezy, you are the true RACIST.

With that said Blunt, let's return to the topic of this thread and ignore the racist Breezy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 27th, 2021 at 01:44 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Cancel culture and shaming

An interesting read from a staunch supporter of the left..

Have someone read and explain it to you, Breezy – not that it will do much good.

"When the woke mob comes after you for some ridiculous offense ... stand your ground, stop apologizing."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...rom%20%251%24s

Thank you Lee for your timely advice to Breezy and crew. Mark, stand your ground against any and all comers who will use hate as an answer to an opinion that goes foul of one of their own. No facts from peeps like Breezy and crew, only hate speech.

Here's some names Breezy just can't print anything about,.....

BILL CANSDALE, GREG SMITH, LYNNE RUDA, MAUTE, SWEENY, AMATURA, WOZNIAK, MOHR, JESSICA SMITH OVERHOLT, POOR CINDY,..................

Ralph Mohr has played very close to the legal line from his political throne over the years, but he may have stepped across it at the last Lancaster Republican Meeting. A hoax was played on the nominating committee members. A move that may have broken election laws was given the green light by an uninformed and unproven Chairman Greg Smith. A pawn of Mohr's, Greg Smith lost control of the assembled and had to be saved over and over, even to the point of being instructed by txt through Jessica Overholt to apologize to past Chairman Greg Sojka. But my concern is that the bylaws were disregarded with the help of the new bumbling Chairman, Greg Smith. I know that the sitting judge in Lancaster must be weighing his options after getting the cold shoulder from the Mohr Machine. Did Ralph finally step in it, now that he has secured his bag of silver for the next 4 years.
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; February 27th, 2021 at 03:11 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Cancel culture and shaming

An interesting read from a staunch supporter of the left..

Have someone read and explain it to you, Breezy – not that it will do much good.

"When the woke mob comes after you for some ridiculous offense ... stand your ground, stop apologizing."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...rom%20%251%24s
    Hold on Lee he was speaking about you. No doubt about it.

Now with Mark and Frank and some of the others you are now the mob. He spoke about that, too. I heard him last night and immediately thought of you. Too funny. And again Lee I want you to stay on here, no cancel culture implied by me at all. But you do need a certain amount of rebuttal - some of the others too, for the rather large amount of ridiculousness on here. After all these years I would think that you would understand that that is fair game.

You have to admit you write a lot of cancel culture on Had enough yet.

I've been saying that for years.

Some of these terms are just new phrases for same old same ole - just a new way to redirect your misery and gloom.

Too bad.

Thank you Lee for your timely advice to Breezy and crew. Mark, stand your ground against any and all comers who will use hate as an answer to an opinion that goes foul of one of their own. No facts from peeps like Breezy and crew, only hate speech.

BILL CANSDALE, GREG SMITH, LYNNE RUDA, MAUTE, SWEENY, AMATURA, WOZNIAK, MOHR, JESSICA SMITH OVERHOLT, POOR CINDY,..................

Ralph Mohr has played very close to the legal line from his political throne over the years, but he may have stepped across it at the last Lancaster Republican Meeting. A hoax was played on the nominating committee members. A move that may have broken election laws was given the green light by an uninformed and unproven Chairman Greg Smith. A pawn of Mohr's, Greg Smith lost control of the assembled and had to be saved over and over, even to the point of being instructed by txt through Jessica Overholt to apologize to past Chairman Greg Sojka. But my concern is that the bylaws were disregarded with the help of the new bumbling Chairman, Greg Smith. I know that the sitting judge in Lancaster must be weighing his options after getting the cold shoulder from the Mohr Machine. Did Ralph finally step in it, now that he has secured his bag of silver for the next 4 years.
    • played very close to the legal line
    • he may have stepped across
    • A move that may have broken election laws

See a pattern here: Speculation!

Frank, you are a broken record, you do not reflect reality, you say the same things over and over and SOMEHOW, all this is supposed to reflect badly on the candidates that you oppose. Can't see that happening. Just saying.

LOL

Of course Greg Sojka having thin skin and all it would be no surprise that he wanted an apology.

Ha!

"hate speech" - Dude, ever take a gander at your posts ????????? Gee wiz my posts are down right mild compared to that. And the others, OH MY!

BILL CANSDALE - Never met!
    GREG SMITH - Never met!
    LYNNE RUDA - Never met!
    MAUTE - Never met!
    SWEENY - Never met!
    AMATURA - Never met!
    WOZNIAK - Never met!
    MOHR - Never met!
    JESSICA SMITH OVERHOLT - Never met!
    CINDY - Never met!

SOJKA, COLEMAN, DAWN, MAYOR, MAD MATT - Never met!

You give me far too much credit for any of the Lancaster politicians. LOL I am just a troll when I see people being unfairly treated. No stake in the game at all.

"hate speech" - Dude you sound like Joan Crawford in Mommy Dearest!

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    That certainly does not even resemble the illegible, blurred, and distorted image that you posted today.
    Just to assure you that I never mislead nor lie on any forum...

Attachment 19519

Now you know for sure.

He said that today the FBI would be at his door.

And he's from Niagara County !!!!!

YIKES

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Hold on Lee he was speaking about you. No doubt about it.

Now with Mark and Frank and some of the others you are now the mob. He spoke about that, too. I heard him last night and immediately thought of you. Too funny. And again Lee I want you to stay on here, no cancel culture implied by me at all. But you do need a certain amount of rebuttal - some of the others too, for the rather large amount of ridiculousness on here. After all these years I would think that you would understand that that is fair game.

You have to admit you write a lot of cancel culture on Had enough yet.

I've been saying that for years.

Some of these terms are just new phrases for same old same ole - just a new way to redirect your misery and gloom.

Too bad.
    My goodness, I have been writing solo on Speakup for 20 years. Not a self-admitting troll like you, but with rare exception always on the Lancaster thread This is the first time I have been alleged to be part of a ‘mob’. In that time I have upset both Democrats and Republicans; mostly Democrats because they have controlled the Lancaster town board for 66 of the last 70 years.

Breezy, I encouraged you read post #362, accompanied with someone who could explain its content / intent to you. You obviously didn’t take the advice and came to a wrong conclusion, as usual – or just spinning it to meet your malevolent agenda.

Poor Breezy, fur flying and firing blanks as usual.

My goodness, I have been writing solo on Speakup for 20 years. Not a self-admitting troll like you, but with rare exception always on the Lancaster thread This is the first time I have been alleged to be part of a ‘mob’. In that time I have upset both Democrats and Republicans; mostly Democrats because they have controlled the Lancaster town board for 66 of the last 70 years.

Breezy, I encouraged you read post #362, accompanied with someone who could explain its content / intent to you. You obviously didn’t take the advice and came to a wrong conclusion, as usual – or just spinning it to meet your malevolent agenda.

Lee what Judge in Lancaster got the cold shoulder from Mohr?

Lee I did read 362, and went to the FOX News article, of course misleading, bits and pieces no surprise there.

I never miss the program Friday nights 10 p.m., and saw the program live last night.

Here's the segment you cite, the entire thing not a few chosen lines to help your failing cause. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmXTUSP9a9M - It's you Lee!!!!! At least I never attempted to have you removed from this site as you tried for little ole me, Mark has tried many times. That's the definition of cancel culture. Is it not ???

Shortstuff I'll answer that....It's Judge Cervi, War Veteran, and incumbent was just shown the door by the Ralph Mohr run Lancaster Republican Committee. Anthony Morecki was installed in his place on the ballot, along with Golden Boy Amatura. The purge is on
    Frank Lee Speaking....

along with Golden Boy Amatura
    Ha Ha Ha LOL LOL LOL Ha Ha Ha - if true nice to see the Lanc Speakup MOB bite the dust AGAIN!!!

LOL

Breezy, this is the new Republican candidate for judge in TOL quote " I will do whatever I am told to do"......That truthful statement to the committee says it all.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Breezy, this is the new Republican candidate for judge in TOL quote " I will do whatever I am told to do"......That truthful statement to the committee says it all.
    Hey Blunt, again I want to emphasize that I have no first hand information as to what went on during the Republican Committee's interview meeting. I can not independently verify the accuracy of the substance of any occurrences at that meeting. However, from what I understood based subsequent conversations with people that were present at that meeting earlier this past week, I ask this question:

Are you referring to the interviewee that did not seem to fully understand the full functions of the Lancaster Drug Court; the same Drug Court that Cervi attended with such distinction, or am I mistaken on that understanding?

If you have further information which may contradict my understanding, can you please correct me so that the readers and I may reach a fully informed decision?

Drug Court is Life-Saving Alternative in WNY

Melissa Holmes and our Channel 2 News cameras were given unique access inside a hearing of Lancaster Drug Court. Heroin addicts who find themselves facing jail time for crimes they've committed, instead are leaving the program clean and sober and with a new lease on life.

Author: Melissa Holmes
    Published: 12:26 PM EDT May 2, 2017
    Updated: 6:39 PM EDT May 2, 2017
    Facebook Twitter

LANCASTER, NY -- As Western New York continues to find itself in the deadly grasp of the heroin and opioid epidemic, 2 On Your Side is digging deeper into ways to fight the problem.

Melissa Holmes and our Channel 2 News cameras were given unique access inside a hearing of the Lancaster Drug Court.

Addicts, who find themselves facing jail time for crimes they've committed, instead are leaving the program clean and sober and with a new lease on life.

Justice Anthony Cervi, who presides over Lancaster Drug Court, says the goal of the treatment program is simple.

"If we can take care of the ills of the offender, we can cure the criminal activity so to speak," he said.
    Judge Cervi estimates of his 30 current cases, almost all involve an addiction to heroin or opioids.

"Many people who enter into our program, they're seeking help," said Cervi. "They're desperate to help themselves."

Lancaster Drug Court participants are non-violent offenders who agree to go to addiction counseling 2-3 days per week. They meet with the drug court team and appear before the judge once a week. They have routine and random drug tests. The length of the program is typically a year, although it differs from case to case.

Judge Cervi says 40 percent see it through to the very end and graduate from the program.

"It may seem low, but given what we're up against here, it's a pretty good success rate," said Cervi. "It's not for anyone who's not committed to the recovery. That's for sure."

Shannon Winsor admits she hit rock bottom when she was arrested for shoplifting to support her heroin addiction. She says Lancaster Drug Court set her straight.

"My parents can only do so much. Judge Cervi can do anything and can send me to jail. It's a lot scarier," said Winsor.

And he did send her to jail when she didn't obey his rules. She detoxed in jail and was sent to Renaissance Campus for treatment. Now she's almost one year sober and will soon be graduating from drug court.

"I thought I was going to die an active addiction and I don't have to now. So it's amazing to see how far I've come in the past year," said Winsor.

She is a shining example for other addicts and their families, that there is help, and there is hope.

"I always try to tell the participants it's not the fall that defines you, it's how you rise from the fall that makes you the person that you are," said Cervi.

Cervi said the biggest mistake he sees from parents and loved ones is that they often turn a blind eye, or they support the addiction and become enablers. Cervi says families need to let the addicts face the consequences, because drug court could save their lives.
    Reference: https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/lo...y/71-436016550
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 27th, 2021 at 06:56 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread Information