Page 95 of 272 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 4068

Thread: Had enough yet

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    What a crock!

The true "suffering" is for anyone who had the terrible misfortune of clicking on this "Had enough yet" garbage and constant whining of those who see their power weaken as each day passes.

They couldn't even issue an indictment and refuse to admit it at this point for crying out loud - even though attorneys crow that prosecutors could indict a ham sandwich.

LOL

These jerks probably will not stop after coming up short.

Next up for Lee: finding some terrible scandal deep, deep beneath some pizza shop around town!

All you want is a pound of flesh from 'the other side' in order to feel right again.

Just admit it!

Oh, I forget, it's all Hillary's fault. Isn't it? Gotta get back to prosecuting that server in the shed of her yard! There's an election coming.
    It amazes me that you can’t conclude that as a ‘blank’ I am not beholding to any party – not a party hack operative like you who is used to defending the party’s ideology regardless how illogical or unscrupulous it may be.

For 2-1/2 years the Trump administration (and Republicans in general) have been savaged by the left and individuals have would up in prison – put there by sanctimonious Democrats who have gone unchallenged / unscathed during the process.

With the expectation that the Horowitz investigation may shed light on conspiracy, corruption, collusion and fraud on by Democratic Party members, why should people seeking the truth be labeled s ‘deplorables’ for welcoming such expose?

There are voters trying to decide who to vote for – the one un-presidential to say the least, and opposing candidates so far left they bear no interest to centrists.
    And then the Democratic Party has hacks like you killing their chances by pissing on peoples legs and telling them it’s raining out – all snarky bloviation with no substance.

As I continue to say: “With rare exception all politicos suck”. Whose best interests are being served in this election. The country’s or the politicos.

As for Hillary, it was the Democratic Party's fault for endorsing her. Now they have another crop up equally inept.

The following media reports focus on undecided voters seeking truth and transparency – not too much of that out there!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...5d3_story.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...en_141258.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

It amazes me that you can’t conclude that as a ‘blank’ I am not beholding to any party – not a party hack operative like you who is used to defending the party’s ideology regardless how illogical or unscrupulous it may be.

For 2-1/2 years the Trump administration (and Republicans in general) have been savaged by the left and individuals have would up in prison – put there by sanctimonious Democrats who have gone unchallenged / unscathed during the process.

With the expectation that the Horowitz investigation may shed light on conspiracy, corruption, collusion and fraud on by Democratic Party members, why should people seeking the truth be labeled s ‘deplorables’ for welcoming such expose?
    I dare you to make "Spot-On" comments Mr. C.

If you keep it up, you just may receive a warning such as this from the Speak Up equivalent of the local NKVD BULLY/ hack...

You need to get your act together... - and FAST!

So Lee, you need to be careful of what you write---and think too!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 16th, 2019 at 05:00 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

There are voters trying to decide who to vote for – the one un-presidential to say the least, and opposing candidates so far left they bear no interest to centrists.
    And then the Democratic Party has hacks like you killing their chances by pissing on peoples legs and telling them it’s raining out – all snarky bloviation with no substance.

As I continue to say: “With rare exception all politicos suck”. Whose best interests are being served in this election. The country’s or the politicos.

As for Hillary, it was the Democratic Party's fault for endorsing her. Now they have another crop up equally inept.

The following media reports focus on undecided voters seeking truth and transparency – not too much of that out there!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...5d3_story.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...en_141258.html

I know you're a blank, but I could sure understand if someone would think you are a Republican.

You sure sound like a Republican operative to me - and for years and years and years. Seems to me you feign the “With rare exception all politicos suck” then you become the lap dog for the Republican Party. No biggie, Lee. That's your right any day of the week. I laugh at the 'party hack operative' whatever the heck that old line means. LOL You always gave me far too much credit on here just because I stand up to you and some of the others. Always an operative or even a group of operatives like your 'spot on' pal writes - yeah, the divisive jerk who is even more political than you at this point. At least you're just on here and not helping to spread hate and white nationalism with the empress of evil, June Chapman.

Why are Democrats on here always 'party hack operatives' but the folks who attack the Democrats are always 'concerned citizens' standing up?

What a farce! If anyone is a 'political operative,' Lee, it's you and that cold hearted orb.

You just can't take it that someone can come on here and easily stand up to you!

Too funny, just too funny.

While I can't provide an answer on behalf of the Democratic Party (you don't get to write that every day, readers, LOL), I can say on behalf of myself that the Democratic Party just does not "has" me doing anything on their behalf. And, Lee, a man of your great intellect should know that a few comments from this "hack" in clearly not going to "kill" the chances for their presidential candidate.

Ha Ha Ha!

Lee, that's the funniest you're been in a long time.

While I can't provide an answer on behalf of the Democratic Party (you don't get to write that every day, readers, LOL), I can say on behalf of myself that the Democratic Party just does not "has" me doing anything on their behalf.
    Besides Speak Up posting, bullying, and the ridicule of Lancaster residents and taxpayers, what else to you do for the Democrat Party?

Criminees, that word "just" perhaps just may have given you away, just sayin'.

August 10th, 2013, 12:16 PM:

Breezy

Yes I am a democrat, why does that matter?
    In addition to the motivation for, and the objectivity of your comments, along with the bullying and ridicule of Lancaster residents and taxpayers, if you have ever posted on Speak Up for the Democrat Party on taxpayer dime-time, it sure as all Hell does matter.

What you call "discredited" I have to call "earning a merit badge!"
    See, you even said that you have to call your efforts on Speak Up "earning a merit badge."

If you were not a party hack, I'm sure you could have referred to your participation on Speak Up with a different term, huh?

Lee has been attacking Dems for decades, and the others, too. So, when someone finally stands up to them (yes, since Aug. 2013 for me), and in their own language, the whining comes out.
    Isn't Diane Terranova a Democrat?

Why have you not stood-up for her?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec

Hey Breezy: What do you think? Is Terranova getting screwed over by her / your party? If not, why not. You have the inside track as a political operative. Educate us!

Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 16th, 2019 at 10:56 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Why are Democrats on here always 'party hack operatives' but the folks who attack the Democrats are always 'concerned citizens' standing up?
    I am voting for Diane Terranova, a well qualified Democrat.

If you lived in Lancaster, would you be voting for her?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec

Hey Breezy: What do you think? Is Terranova getting screwed over by her / your party? If not, why not. You have the inside track as a political operative. Educate us!

This comment...
    At least you're just on here and not helping to spread hate and white nationalism with the empress of evil, June Chapman.
    ...from someone who supported a candidate for a judicial position...

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy

Anyway, I was happy to see Dennis Gorski win the town justice slot in Cheektowaga a few years back...
    ...whom it previously identified as a racist...

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy

...Dennis Gorski - RACIST

SHAME - SHAME - SHAME

Dennis Gorski should be ASHAMED of himself!!!!

The ONLY way to fight this kind of destructive Dennis Gorski racism...
    What a political hack phony!

[QUOTE=Breezy;1891018]

I know you're a blank, but I could sure understand if someone would think you are a Republican.
    Now that is funny as some of my Republican friends believe I am too cozy with the town’s Democratic Party – while some just label me the ‘equal offender’.

You sure sound like a Republican operative to me - and for years and years and years. Seems to me you feign the “With rare exception all politicos suck” then you become the lap dog for the Republican Party. No biggie, Lee. That's your right any day of the week.
    Seems to you? Do you have a shred of evidence that I ever contributed to a political party; attended a fundraiser; attended a political party committee meeting?

I laugh at the 'party hack operative' whatever the heck that old line means. LOL You always gave me far too much credit on here just because I stand up to you and some of the others. Always an operative or even a group of operatives like your 'spot on' pal writes - yeah, the divisive jerk who is even more political than you at this point. At least you're just on here and not helping to spread hate and white nationalism with the empress of evil, June Chapman.
    You seem to forget past posts were you indicated your participation in helping town Democratic Party candidates get elected; in particular the defeat of Fudoli and then saying that your job was done here and that it was time to move on to help Hillary Clinton. That is not indicative of a political operative?

That is your opinion and you have the right to express it.

What a farce! If anyone is a 'political operative,' Lee, it's you and that cold hearted orb.
    That is your opinion and what you would like others to think.

You just can't take it that someone can come on here and easily stand up to you.
    I welcome political debate. You offer nothing of substance; nothing but disrespectful rhetoric and unfounded allegations, never answering a question or offering a rational / tenable position. Our country is f***ed up because of an inept Washington government on both sides of the aisle. You wish to blame and castigate but the one side – sad. Come on, Breezy, you can do better.

Too funny, just too funny.
    What is funny is you not answering my question as to whether you are supporting endorsed Lancaster Democratic Party candidate Dianne Terranova for Town Clerk, or are you are throwing her under the bus like the Lancaster Democratic Party Committee? I was supporting Terranova when she was the endorsed Republican Party candidate. I am supporting her now as the endorsed Democratic Party candidate. My decision is based on best qualified candidate (IMHO), not party affiliation. Can you say the same, Breezy?

Quote Originally Posted by lee chowaniec View Post

you seem to forget past posts were you indicated your participation in helping town democratic party candidates get elected; in particular the defeat of fudoli and then saying that your job was done here and that it was time to move on to help hillary clinton. That is not indicative of a political operative?

Yes indeed Lee, you are correct.

BTW, "Breezy" and another poster allege "bullying," when they are referred to their own past words and posts.

Readers, I note that the "Bob Giza would handle this much better than Dino Fudoli" thread was my First Victory on SPEAKUP WNY!

Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 17th, 2019 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    A CNN poll measuring Trump's popularity in 2019, has all the credibility of a Pravda poll measuring Ronald Reagan's popularity in 1979.
    Ha Ha Ha!

Fox News Poll Shows Trump Losing to Every Democratic Frontrunner

A FOX NEWS POLL ????????????? https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Biden +14

Biden 52% - Trump 38% - poll from 9/15 to 9/17

Talk your way around this one chump!

LOL

Ha Ha Ha!

Fox News Poll Shows Trump Losing to Every Democratic Frontrunner

A FOX NEWS POLL ????????????? https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Biden +14

Biden 52% - Trump 38% - poll from 9/15 to 9/17

Talk your way around this one chump!

LOL
    Yea, like the polls of November 8, 2016?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) indicated Saturday that successfully pursuing impeachment of President Trump would be worth suffering political consequences, including losing the Democrats' House majority in 2020.

I would have to think that any rational individual would encourage the Democrats to seek another impeachment avenue. After all conspiracy, collusion, emolument, sexual scandal, racist and other charges have failed to oust the man, so why not try again.

However, it the Dems fail again, one would hope they accept the fact that this is the only way to stop him from winning in 2020. One would also hope they accept the fact that should the country elect a Dem candidate, there is four more years of this **** coming from the Republicans. This bell cannot be unrung.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) indicated Saturday that successfully pursuing impeachment of President Trump would be worth suffering political consequences, including losing the Democrats' House majority in 2020.[/I]

I would have to think that any rational individual would encourage the Democrats to seek another impeachment avenue. After all conspiracy, collusion, emolument, sexual scandal, racist and other charges have failed to oust the man, so why not try again.
    Just my opinion Lee, at this point in time, this appears to be beyond "normal"political shenanigans.

IMHO, this is an ongoing coup attempt, inconsistent with historic precedent, and holds significant intelligence community involvement.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 29th, 2019 at 07:31 AM.

Isn't it sort of strange how when #Pelosi was sworn in as Speaker - one of the first things she did was change the rules on impeachment. She made it easier to impeach the President and side step Republicans.

Then on the whistle blower rules - they change the need for "first hand facts" and allow hearsay ! ?

This is all one unending game by the Dem controllers to discredit and remove our President.

Even for #Dems this shows their unyielding ability to find new ways to shred our system and blame the other guy !

God save America !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Isn't it sort of strange how when #Pelosi was sworn in as Speaker - one of the first things she did was change the rules on impeachment. She made it easier to impeach the President and side step Republicans.
    Was there a House vote on the rule change, or did the Speaker simply ignore the precedent set in 1868 and subsequently followed in 1974 and 1998?

Then on the whistle blower rules - they change the need for "first hand facts" and allow hearsay ! ?
    What I find more curious is that the executive department(s) seemed blind-sighted as to this rule change. Very curious, and in my mind, supports existent suspicions of an active fifth column inside the executive branch, which perhaps is committed to a coup.

God save America !
    AMEN!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 29th, 2019 at 09:58 PM.

Thread Information