Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Legislator John Bruso and Lancaster politicians do not waste our taxpayer money.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    I am not a Democratic operative. I don't know why you keep stating that.
    You can't be trusted to present the truth, you don't post under your own name, you ignore facts, you taunt, mock, ridicule, gratuitously label, while focusing on partisan advocacy, and this gem you posted on the "Bob Giza would handle this much better than Dino Fudoli" thread, on post #4, leads me to conclude that you are in fact a Democrat operative:

August 10th, 2013, 12:16 PM

Yes I am a democrat, why does that matter?
    Never said you were compensated for your work, but I think you are, in at least some ways, IMHO.

Let's see: A Democrat, advocating for Democrats, who regularly consults a neighbor, aka source, who is a committeeman, and posts based on that information.

That sounds like an operative to me young feller, lady, or whatever.

Moreover, I think you may serve one specific faction of the Democrat Party, and will turn on the opposition Democrat faction, as willingly as you attack Republicans.

Ergo, parsed "Gibberish," and "Malarkey" to your explanation.

You were either lying then, or you are lying now.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 21st, 2018 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Breezy... cant you try to post so that Mark doesn't feel threaten?

THank you
    Of course!

Would not want Mark to believe something that was certainly never meant to be thought like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Of course!

Would not want Mark to believe something that was certainly never meant to be thought like that.
    Well, I am very happy to thank you for that clarification.

You now know, that I:

(1) Became involved in the 2015 Town Council campaign(s) as a concerned resident, for reasons specified on the link below, and not as a mouth piece for the Republican Party.

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...et-off-the-pot!

(2) Certainly never have, do not now, and never wil, l condone the abuse of any fellow human being, especially women.

(3) Never controlled, directly or indirectly, charitable proceeds to the Food Pantry.

(4) Filed a FOIl in 2015 strictly in connection with rumors of the viability and stability of the Food Pantry, and concerns as to how that viability would impact integration requirements for a local sheltered workshop, and its disabled population. (I do not approach issues from the viewpoint of assumptions, I try to deal in facts. The FOIL served the purpose of information gathering.)

(5) Did in no way conspire with my wife, to "set-up" any candidate in connection with the FOIL in 2015.

(6) Am not "whining" about the security concerns of those residents of the VOL's "Second Ward" as it applies to recent car and home burglaries and break-ins. Absent what I consider to be significant, more local press coverage, my comments were offered and intended to shine a more focused light on current conditions to raise public awareness.

(7) With respect to historic flooding issues, have offered comments supporting current comments critical of the town's long-range remedial considerations. As far as my personal issues with flooding, those issues appear to have been satisfactorily resolved. Therefore, it would be entirely self-serving and hypocritical for me not to commiserate and support those who are still beset by the problem of flooding.

(8) With regard to my focus on certain behavioral issues on this forum, I have pointed out that Speak Up rules, at least at the time of enrollment, clearly defined acceptable behavior. At this time in history, when the tone of political discourse is so bitter and hostile, and when there exists extremist groups on both sides, I feel that the welfare of those personally identifiable commentators is risked by reckless and unsupported characterizations of commentators, nothing more.

My concerns regarding the perceived inflammatory postings, do not urgently arise from worries over the poster "Breezy," but rather from those who monitor social media, such as this form, for the propose of violently targeting those of opposing viewpoints.

If "Breezy" has any questions regarding any issues described herein, I would welcome a private communication from him on this forum. I will be more then happy to answer any question(s) that he may have in a thoughtful, civil tone.

Absent any such contact, along with "Breezy's" clarification, I trust that my comments specified in (1)-(8), once and for all, clarify, and satisfactorily resolves these concerns.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 22nd, 2018 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Res, I'm sure you know better. There are groups out there that monitor social media, such as Antifa, that target those with conservative ideas. I seriously doubt "Breezy" is going to do anything. But his palpable anger, combined with his "threatening" references, may incite some nut to do violence.

For myself, I'm old and in pain, and could care less if I croaked before this post is complete.. But given my public identity, and the fact the "Breezy" in the past, drew a map to my home with his directions to BOE donor records, which also contain my specific address, I get a little uneasy with that.

Just trying to protect the women in my life Res.

But lately, this place reminds of supervising a study hall full of graduating seniors on the last day of school. Not very high-brow, or intellectually based.

How about using this forum for exchange of ideas and debate, and all of us cut the insults, lies, threats and character assassination.
    Mark, you need to relax somewhat, especially as you say you are "in pain."

Are you sure such an endeavor like this forum is a good place in such a condition? Maybe you need a little rest, little buddy, and not get into such back and forth, maybe you need less stress. I have read that stress does bring pain on for people.

And, little pal, I do not think for one second that you have any worry about this "Antifa," you mention.

Heck, I don't believe they 'monitor' this website, at all. And had they been following these threads, heck, they probably would encourage you to continue posting. Here's why: Sadly for your intent, pretty much all you posts help your opponents views. Antifa would probably want you to go national, because it seems to me that you help the other side so maybe you could change your approach to be a bit less hysterical. That could also have the good effect of helping your health.

But given my public identity, and the fact the "Breezy" in the past, drew a map to my home
    I have a push back a bit, good little pal, on this one.

Maybe you recall this post incorrectly, because your address was never posted by me, or anyone else from what I recall.

You can even check for yourself on this link, check out Post #25, "Blazejewski's conflict of interest exposed!!!" https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...Brainard/page2

You can see this: "(Home address redacted)" and for which Mark even excoriated me for writing that.

LOL

Mark, I agree that maybe you need to stop writing if you can't handle the resulting pushback. For your health, that it. So, once again I find myself having to place you on my "do not reply" list. Just to be safe and make certain that you are comfortable on here, little fellow. No more "Waaaaa, waaaaa, waaaaa." Especially since you recently also accused leftWNYbecauseofBS and Greg Sojka of threatening you (Although I did not see that in their push back I have to say). This has happened over and over, and with each time, you brighten up and return to a more sane poster, so we'll see how it goes.

One more thing: I hear 62 is not old at all, some even say 62 is the new 49!

Brighten up!

Heck, I see you write this:

How about using this forum for exchange of ideas and debate, and all of us cut the insults, lies, threats and character assassination.
    Maybe you can start by asking the administrator to wipe this thread out altogether - it stinks!

It's not only ridiculous and idiotic. John Bruso has been in office for not even four months and this thread attempts to blame him for 60 years of flood planning, complete with of course a shot at him for voting for a law to outlaw actual violence (voodoo) used against children concerning the conversion therapy issue.

Please!

Sorry, Mark, but your very next post simply does not meet the standard you wish in this comment, Post #76.

You can do better!

Readers, I note that the "Bob Giza would handle this much better than Dino Fudoli" thread was my First Victory on SPEAKUP WNY!

Maybe you recall this post incorrectly, because your address was never posted by me, or anyone else from what I recall.

You can even check for yourself on this link, check out Post #25, "Blazejewski's conflict of interest exposed!!!" https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...Brainard/page2

You can see this: "(Home address redacted)" and for which Mark even excoriated me for writing that.
    You may recall that you observed that my home address was available at the BOE. That comment notwithstanding, you posted my donation and referenced the BOE. Ergo, you drew a map.

Ain't rocket science.

It's not only ridiculous and idiotic. John Bruso has been in office for not even four months and this thread attempts to blame him for 60 years of flood planning, complete with of course a shot at him for voting for a law to outlaw actual violence (voodoo) used against children concerning the conversion therapy issue.

Talk about a cry baby.

Four months out of a twenty-four month term; that is almost 1/4 of his term. If Bruso is not up to the job, and I'm not, at this point, saying he isn't, well, he should not be in it.

Never blamed him for the past; just asked of him and the Council what their vision was for the future. I'd hate to think he took office without a vision.

"Men in politics want to do something; the boys want to be somebody," so said Eric Sevaride.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 22nd, 2018 at 01:11 PM.

I posted this at 11:57 a.m. this morning:

Well, I am very happy to thank you for that clarification.

You now know, that I:

(1) Became involved in the 2015 Town Council campaign(s) as a concerned resident, for reasons specified on the link below, and not as a mouth piece for the Republican Party.

(2) Certainly never have, do not now, and never wil, l condone the abuse of any fellow human being, especially women.

(3) Never controlled, directly or indirectly, charitable proceeds to the Food Pantry.

(4) Filed a FOIl in 2015 strictly in connection with rumors of the viability and stability of the Food Pantry, and concerns as to how that viability would impact integration requirements for a local sheltered workshop, and its disabled population. (I do not approach issues from the viewpoint of assumptions, I try to deal in facts. The FOIL served the purpose of information gathering.)

(5) Did in no way conspire with my wife, to "set-up" any candidate in connection with the FOIL in 2015.

(6) Am not "whining" about the security concerns of those residents of the VOL's "Second Ward" as it applies to recent car and home burglaries and break-ins. Absent what I consider to be significant, more local press coverage, my comments were offered and intended to shine a more focused light on current conditions to raise public awareness.

(7) With respect to historic flooding issues, have offered comments supporting current comments critical of the town's long-range remedial considerations. As far as my personal issues with flooding, those issues appear to have been satisfactorily resolved. Therefore, it would be entirely self-serving and hypocritical for me not to commiserate and support those who are still beset by the problem of flooding.

(8) With regard to my focus on certain behavioral issues on this forum, I have pointed out that Speak Up rules, at least at the time of enrollment, clearly defined acceptable behavior. At this time in history, when the tone of political discourse is so bitter and hostile, and when there exists extremist groups on both sides, I feel that the welfare of those personally identifiable commentators is risked by reckless and unsupported characterizations of commentators, nothing more.

My concerns regarding the perceived inflammatory postings, do not urgently arise from worries over the poster "Breezy," but rather from those who monitor social media, such as this form, for the propose of violently targeting those of opposing viewpoints.

If "Breezy" has any questions regarding any issues described herein, I would welcome a private communication from him on this forum. I will be more then happy to answer any question(s) that he may have in a thoughtful, civil tone.

Absent any such contact, along with "Breezy's" clarification, I trust that my comments specified in (1)-(8), once and for all, clarify, and satisfactorily resolves these concerns.

This was posted by "BREEZY" at 12:18 p.m. this afternoon:

Mark, you need to relax somewhat, especially as you say you are "in pain."

Are you sure such an endeavor like this forum is a good place in such a condition? Maybe you need a little rest, little buddy, and not get into such back and forth, maybe you need less stress. I have read that stress does bring pain on for people.

And, little pal, I do not think for one second that you have any worry about this "Antifa," you mention.

Heck, I don't believe they 'monitor' this website, at all. And had they been following these threads, heck, they probably would encourage you to continue posting. Here's why: Sadly for your intent, pretty much all you posts help your opponents views. Antifa would probably want you to go national, because it seems to me that you help the other side so maybe you could change your approach to be a bit less hysterical. That could also have the good effect of helping your health.

But given my public identity, and the fact the "Breezy" in the past, drew a map to my home
    I have a push back a bit, good little pal, on this one.

LOL

Mark, I agree that maybe you need to stop writing if you can't handle the resulting pushback. For your health, that it. So, once again I find myself having to place you on my "do not reply" list. Just to be safe and make certain that you are comfortable on here, little fellow. No more "Waaaaa, waaaaa, waaaaa." Especially since you recently also accused leftWNYbecauseofBS and Greg Sojka of threatening you (Although I did not see that in their push back I have to say). This has happened over and over, and with each time, you brighten up and return to a more sane poster, so we'll see how it goes.

One more thing: I hear 62 is not old at all, some even say 62 is the new 49!

Brighten up!

Heck, I see you write this:

Maybe you can start by asking the administrator to wipe this thread out altogether - it stinks!

Please!

Sorry, Mark, but your very next post simply does not meet the standard you wish in this comment, Post #76.

You can do better!
    So much for civility!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 22nd, 2018 at 01:06 PM.

"Breezy," April 22, 2018"

[QUOTE
    =Breezy;1797943

Mark, I agree that maybe you need to stop writing if you can't handle the resulting pushback. For your health, that it. So, once again I find myself having to place you on my "do not reply" list. Just to be safe and make certain that you are comfortable on here, little fellow. No more "Waaaaa, waaaaa, waaaaa." Especially since you recently also accused [B]leftWNYbecauseofBS[/B] and Greg Sojka of threatening you (Although I did not see that in their push back I have to say). This has happened over and over, and with each time, you brighten up and return to a more sane poster, so we'll see how it goes.
    "Breezy," April 16, 2018:

Sure!

You (Greg Sojka) and Mark Blazejewski supported and even funded the campaigns of Mr. Fudoli and Mr. Brainard KNOWING FULL WELL of their horrible pasts with regard to women, and of course everyone knows of Donald Trump's sordid history with women, but then you went ahead anyway and supported them (even gave money knowing the history of the two local candidates).

So bottom line here is Mr. Sojka and Mr. Blazejewski have the ethics of ally cats - morally depraved with no ethics whatsoever.

On the other hand with the Dems these two punks go after, Mr. Dirschberger donated money BEFORE his arrest. And - - - Didn't your beloved Ted Morton vote to confirm Mr. Dirschberger ???? Why not hold him accountable ?? Here's why you can't - because he was appointed before the arrest, not after. Once the arrest had occurred, any support this man had rightfully evaporated. Am I wrong ??? Heck, Mr. Poloncarz even forced the man to resign before any legal due process - because Mr. Dirschberger violated a policy of fraternizing with a subordinate employee, according to many media reports.

The two punks, the Sojka/Blazejewski ethically degenerate tag team supported scum knowing full well their pasts.

The Dems - from what I understand from friends in the Dem Party donated the money to charity, anyway, plus some!
    WHIPLASH! OUCH!

A little contradictory huh "Breezy."

You do not serve your causes well with taunting and mocking the old, the sick, the dying, the poor families in need of food, the victims of crime, and the victims of flooding.

Please know that I would never mock some one with the apparent bi-polar disorder that you appear to display. My prayers are with you, and my hand is out, as you confront life apparently plagued with this horrible affliction.

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Sorry, lying isn't in my package of values. As always, Greg, you are entitled to your opinion

Maybe, next time, I'll pass my voice recorder on to the planning board member after the work session,
    since the town clerk does a good job in recording the board meeting and posts it promptly on the website.
    Georgia, the readers of speak up wny have seen your values? Posting photos of other people's young children? Mocking the parents business of a school board candidate? Posting a sign on central avenue calling two board candidates racists ? Making up false allegations?
    Gorja, pass the recorder on after the work session ? You seem to be saying you are in the habit of taping conversations in the public gallery,as a third party. Sounds like electronic eavesdropping to me.

Originally posted by Greg Sojka:
    Gorja, pass the recorder on after the work session ? You seem to be saying you are in the habit of taping conversations in the public gallery,as a third party. Sounds like electronic eavesdropping to me.
    Au contraire, Greg. That's why I sit in the front row with the recorder so I DON'T record other conversations. I used to sit in the 3rd row before I started recording.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    Georgia, the readers of speak up wny have seen your values? Posting photos of other people's young children? Mocking the parents business of a school board candidate? Posting a sign on central avenue calling two board candidates racists ? Making up false allegations?
    I can tell you are guilty by the way you try to slide that in at the end, HeHeHe, "Making up false allegations." (Must have had to look up the spelling for "allegations," I would think.)

LOL

Maybe someone should have told you when you started your push into Lancaster Town politics: it's about making friends, not enemies.

You seem to exclusively make enemies.

Here: I'll even dumb it down for you... You seem to be as welcome as the Emerald Ash Borer after posting all this nonsense.

You should apologize for any words that could have been received as bullying or harassing, and move on.

And you have overplayed the photo of the kids for far too long - - - You sound like the other hysterical poster on here repeatedly bringing up old stuff.

I think you are just jealous of gorja's credibility.

Signs point to yes!

You should apologize for any words that could have been received as bullying or harassing,
    Interesting concept. "Try it, you'll like it!"

You sound like the other hysterical poster on here repeatedly bringing up old stuff.
    Are you posting while looking in the mirror, O' Cowardly Anonymous One. This from the poster whose vocabulary since 2015 has been limited to two names: Fudoli and Brainard."

This "Breezy" post from October 30, 2017. Fudoli and Brainard ran in 2015.

When Mr. Dickman announced his run this year for the council, his record of support for Dino and Joe became fair game, and since he opened his wallet to help fund Mr. Brainard's campaign, that too is a clear issue this time around for Adam Dickman. Like I said: You can tell a lot about a candidate by who they give campaign cash to.

Same holds true for Mark Blazejewski, who clearly is ALSO conflicted out this time around since he also opened his wallet to fund Mr. Brainard, as well. I would assume that Mr. Blazejewski is supporting Adam Dickman this year, too. Mr. Blazejewski also spoke up constantly and consistently supporting the former supervisor, even after all sorts of bad news was exposed about Mr. Fudoli, including television news reports of Dino snubbing his nose at people who actually pa y their real property taxes, but Dino thought he didn't have to pay his. Same for Dickman supporting Dino, too.

So any words uttered by Mark Blazejewski in this election is questionable.

Do you really think quick-pivot, thematic lying erases memories and written words?

I can tell you are guilty
    Ah, the great legal mind belches again. Such judgmental insight!

Now everyone knows why you worked PART TIME for a law firm. Just how did they take their coffee, black or regular?

Oh yea, that reminds me, you said that you supported candidates in Cheektowaga; then you support candidates in Lancaster.

Just how many places do you vote in, or how many people are manning that "Breezy" account?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 23rd, 2018 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Reason: To get "Breezy" off; God only knows, nothing else can!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information