Page 75 of 272 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 4070

Thread: Had enough yet

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    The Left doesn't have me anywhere. It's YOU people. You list a Trump lie that is verifiable a lie, for example and no one, not ONE Trump supporter will ever admit he lied. Instead you get responses like The Left has you where they want you, or Stop Watching CNN, or Fake News, or But Hillary..., or But Obama..., or .... blah blah blah libtard, or anything other than just admitting he lied. You will never, ever, ever say, Yes, that was a bold face lie. Same with any of his other misteps and false claims. It's ALWAYS deny, deny, deflect and deny some more. YOU are the ones that are right where TRUMP wants you. It's sickening.

And before you say something, here are over 1100 lies ....which I'm quite sure you puppets will deny every one of them

http://projects.thestar.com/donald-t...eck/index.html
    Relax – take a deep breath before you soil yourself.

I have not denied that Trump lies or defended his lies. However, I fail to see you ever acknowledge that the left has its own horde of liars and provocateurs. This should not be about pointing fingers at which individual or political party is most to blame for the state of the union, but that they both own it.

If you are telling me that the left doesn’t have its share of wackos and that the resist/obstruct game plan has not contributed to the mess taking place, then the left does have you. And unless the DEMS change their game plan you will see more Trumpsters in office.

I told you early on that the DEMS created Trump with their candidate, policies and agenda. If they follow the same game plan they are toast in the upcoming elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    I told you early on that the DEMS created Trump with their candidate, policies and agenda..
    Exactly.

The left is not in control of the White House, the Senate the house or the Supreme Court so it really doesn’t matter if they have wackos or not. Regardless, no matter which one politician or whack job you want to point out, None of them compare trouble and it doesn’t matter if the left created Trump. That loses credibility for you to say that and then support everything the guy goes and deny everything he does wrong
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

The left is not in control ... the Senate....the Supreme Court
    Yea, did you ever hear of the filibuster, HipKat, my old feline friend?

The right barely has a functional majority with the likes of Flake the Flake, and the McCain Mutineer, let alone 60 votes to easily invoke cloture. Ask yourself why so many of Trump's nominees have not yet been confirmed by the Senate.

As far as the Supreme Court, two names suggest that you are not entirely correct: Roberts and Kennedy.

With respect to the House, it is fractured between the "Establishment-types," the conservative "Freedom Caucus," and those from marginal districts that stick their finger in the wind when answering a roll-call vote.

Ya know what I mean?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 13th, 2018 at 07:54 PM.

The left is not in control of the White House, the Senate the house or the Supreme Court so it really doesn’t matter if they have wackos or not. Regardless, no matter which one politician or whack job you want to point out, None of them compare trouble and it doesn’t matter if the left created Trump. That loses credibility for you to say that and then support everything the guy goes and deny everything he does wrong
    Seriously, do you have a reading or comprehension disability? I have to ask that when I have consistently said they all suck and then you post that I support everything the guy (Trump) does and deny everything he does wrong. We are being lied to and played by both sides. What are you missing?

Seriously, do you have a reading or comprehension disability? I have to ask that when I have consistently said they all suck and then you post that I support everything the guy (Trump) does and deny everything he does wrong. We are being lied to and played by both sides. What are you missing?
    I'm missing you calling him out for his lies and terrible policies
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    The right barely has a functional majority with the likes of Flake the Flake, and the McCain Mutineer
    Glad to see the Trump approach hasn't been lost on you, coming up with mocking names for the people you disagree with. From what I can tell, Flake and McCain are some of the only senators that have a mind of their own and don't just follow lock step with the party, and that goes for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsidetheBox View Post
    Glad to see the Trump approach hasn't been lost on you, coming up with mocking names for the people you disagree with. From what I can tell, Flake and McCain are some of the only senators that have a mind of their own and don't just follow lock step with the party, and that goes for both sides.
    Is that the best you got? Another PC rant?

No, I learned name calling from Hillary Clinton, remember "DEPLORABLES?"

Your screen name suggests you think "outsidethebox." If married, is that where you spend all of your bedtime, assuming you are a male?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 14th, 2018 at 09:14 AM.

Is that the best you got? Another PC rant?

No, I learned name calling from Hillary Clinton, remember "DEPLORABLES?"

Your screen name suggests you think "outsidethebox." If married, is that where you spend all of your bedtime, assuming you are a male?
    It's not a PC rant, it's just a matter of respect and not always going down to the lowest denominator. My point was you could have easily named Flake and McCain without adding the insults to get your point across. But that's not what we do anymore is it, we have to find ways to degrade the people we disagree with. And who cares about Hillary, I swear you guys are obsessed over the Clintons. Everyone else has moved on.

And you clearly are a pure Trumpster as you follow up my comment with a personal attack.

I'll tell you one thing HipKat, the budget passed by the Republican-controlled Congress, and signed by the Republican President sucks!

I know that the deal contains funding to address the needs of our military, disaster aid, child healthcare, and the opioid crisis, but an increase of $300 billion over the next two years, and a one-year suspension of the debt ceiling, are two bridges too far, IMHO.

That is not what many of us sent the Republicans to Congress and Trump to the White House to do.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 14th, 2018 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsidetheBox View Post
    It's not a PC rant, it's just a matter of respect and not always going down to the lowest denominator. My point was you could have easily named Flake and McCain without adding the insults to get your point across. But that's not what we do anymore is it, we have to find ways to degrade the people we disagree with. And who cares about Hillary, I swear you guys are obsessed over the Clintons. Everyone else has moved on.

And you clearly are a pure Trumpster as you follow up my comment with a personal attack.
    How convenient! When it comes to calling out Hillary Clinton, or the left's other public figures, those individuals and comments become irrelevant.

A demand for respect from a leftee? How noble!

Speaking of Hillary, wasn't it the left that called Paula Jones "Trailer Park Trash?'

Speaking of Hillary, was it not the left that marginalized the women victimized by Bill Clinton, by referring to them as "Bimbo Eruptions."

Wasn't it the left that called Mitt Romney "A Binder of Women?'

Wasn't it the left that called Ronald Reagan an "Amiable Dunce?"

Wasn't it the left that mockingly referred to Vice President Quayle as "Danforth," a cruel, twisted exploitation of a maternal surname which smacked of suggestions of aristocracy. (By the way, Quayle was named after a war-hero family member "James Danforth".)

Oh yea, how about all of the unflattering references to Governor Palin? Those references surely did not come from the right.

Furthermore, how can my comments be considered a personal attack? You are not an identifiable individual; you are an anonymous screen-name.

The "screen-name" observation aside, and being the insightful, ever-thinking person that you represent yourself to be, how are my comments regarding your time spent in the world of "outsidethebox" thinking a personal attack? Perhaps you may wish to save your labeling for more overt comments, not for those that may appeal to your inner knowledge, logic, and/or conflicts. I was merely suggesting that you spend every hour of the day and night thinking "out-of-the-box."

What did you think I meant? Shakespeare put it so well: "Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind."

Screen-named warriors had behind their annoynimiyty to attack specifically identifiable individuals with a great deal of presumption.You certainly presume a great many things.

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 14th, 2018 at 11:39 AM.

For what purpose and to what end? All politicos lie. I thought the budget approval sucked and it was approved with 119 House Democrats and 37 Senate Democrats - after they got their pound of flesh. So who do I take umbrage at? Only Trump, right?

From previous posts of mine you have learned why I voted for Trump and why I am dissatisfied with both major parties.

And unless the left changes its message regarding open borders and where illegal/undocumented immigrants have the same rights and are entitled to like entitlements as American citizens they will again have lost moderates like me who believe American citizens come first.

Read today’s Buffalo News report on Social Services in peril. Do you think for one minute that I approve of what Trump supposedly is proposing – supposedly because there is little I read or hear anymore that I take at face value? Both parties have lost the heart and values of middle America.

http://buffalonews.com/2018/02/13/pr...have-a-prayer/

Polarizing and weakening America was and is the real reason for the Russian meddling. And. It’s working; sad to say.

Polarizing and weakening America was and is the real reason for the Russian meddling. And. It’s working; sad to say.
    Yep. Not specifically, but in a general sense, it is "aid and comfort," in that it creates an exploitable atmosphere for foreign mischief.

In the 1960s, Ho Chi Minh suggested that the Communist and left-wing instigation/infiltration of American college students and left-wing sympathizers, was the key to winning the Vietnam War. As the paraphrase went: "We will win it on the streets and on the campuses of America.

I'll tell you one thing HipKat, the budget passed by the Republican-controlled Congress, and signed by the Republican President sucks!

I know that the deal contains funding to address the needs of our military, disaster aid, child healthcare, and the opioid crisis, but an increase of $300 billion over the next two years, and a one-year suspension of the debt ceiling, are two bridges too far, IMHO.

That is not what many of us sent the Republicans to Congress and Trump to the White House to do.
    Finally, someone else that points that out. No one else has said a thing about the increase to the deficit from thsi budget
    HipKat's Blog

For what purpose and to what end? All politicos lie. I thought the budget approval sucked and it was approved with 119 House Democrats and 37 Senate Democrats - after they got their pound of flesh. So who do I take umbrage at? Only Trump, right?

From previous posts of mine you have learned why I voted for Trump and why I am dissatisfied with both major parties.

And unless the left changes its message regarding open borders and where illegal/undocumented immigrants have the same rights and are entitled to like entitlements as American citizens they will again have lost moderates like me who believe American citizens come first.

Read today’s Buffalo News report on Social Services in peril. Do you think for one minute that I approve of what Trump supposedly is proposing – supposedly because there is little I read or hear anymore that I take at face value? Both parties have lost the heart and values of middle America.

http://buffalonews.com/2018/02/13/pr...have-a-prayer/

I'd love to read today's Buffalo News but they put their pay wall back up and this time it's not so easy to bypass
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information