Thread: Harvey

Harvey

I was shocked and stunned to read that entertainment mogul Harvey Weinstein stands accused of taking liberties with females who were working their way up the entertainment industry food chain. Who ever would’ve thought that people in the entertainment world are scummy lowlifes! I read that a local candidate for county legislature is calling on UB to rescind the honorary degree that it bestowed upon Harvey. He should go one step further and suggest that the university return any money donated by Weinstein. Of course, where the president of UB comes from their solution to this type of situation is to burn the woman alive because she failed to fight back strongly enough and disgraced the family. I’m sure that the Democratic Party public relations office locally known as Ch 2 news and the local fish wrap are well on their way to doing a story on the local Democrats who received campaign cash from Harvey together with strongly worded editorials demanding that the cash be returned.

I am sure it goes back to the Harvey & Corky production days.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

I know I will be damned with the current opprobrium de jour, “misogynist” but there is little room in my heart for those who trade sexual action for career advancement and then bitch later after their pockets are full of the money they earned on the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Riven37 View Post
    I am sure it goes back to the Harvey & Corky production days.
    Of course. I thought of that today. No one has as much power over women as anyone in the music industry. It's a free pass to endless sex
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    I know I will be damned with the current opprobrium de jour, “misogynist” but there is little room in my heart for those who trade sexual action for career advancement and then bitch later after their pockets are full of the money they earned on the trade.
    And on that we find common ground
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Especially when there's a good chance they could have saved other up and coming actresses from becoming victims if they had spoken up sooner.
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Thread Information