Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Rev. Al Sharpton is at it again

People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

[QUOTE=steven]Its not about al sharpton, Jessie Jackson or Clintons penis.

I think some of you have been listening to rush limbaugh to long. Someone you likes screws up? Just change the subject to an idiot on the other extreme.

Not working, invalid and has nothing to do with what happened.

Al sharpton is a jerk, Jessie Jackson is a windbag and Clinton likes to get laid.

None of the above work for a publicly owned corporation that is responsible to its shareholders. A great deal of whom where outraged by his comments. Further none of that changes the fact that the racial remarks Messers Imus has been making for a while now are unaccetable on public airwaves. He should have been fired for the Williams Sisters remarks.
    I am with you up to here.

All the white guys on the board that think its a funny to call female black 19 year olds "nappy headed ho's", I would love to find out where all your wives and daughters work and proclaim over the radio for millions of people to listen to that they all look like a bunch of "skanky flat assed trailer trash tramps". I wonder how funny you would think that was.
    Then I for one would treat that thread the same way

This is the thing gentleman, its not funny to make fun of how people look, particularly females. Its cowardly, classless and in extremly poor taste.

Me personally I am tickled pink he got fired, it should have happened sooner. Matter of fact, Im filling my glass with bacardi and coke now and celebrating.
    [COLOR="Red"]I WANT ONE OR TWO OK THREE OF THEM DRINKS

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna
    Where have you found a church like that? I have never been to a church that denied access to other races.

The point Im trying to make is that when blacks create something geared towards blacks its too help blacks uplift themselves and become better people.

When whites create things geared towards whites its to preach hatred and racism.

But things like having ethnic pride are NOT racist.

Like Irish pride, Italian pride etc...

Those are not racist.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd
    Patrice Oneil is a black comic. He ridiculed the notion that these black girls were "outraged" and "hurt". He asked "What do you really think their reaction was?" He then went into character as a young black puddin' "Oh no he did-n...Some skinny old white craker DID NOT juss call me no nappy headed ho, un-uh...No he did-n...".

I'll bet if you checked their I-Pods they have gangster rap in there...I wonder if that damaged them too?

Funky thinks being a white apologist means he's enlightened and intelligent...Forgive him, he's young.
    LOL @ You with your opinion that no one who agrees with you doesnt know what they are talking about.

Re read my excerpt from a New York State accredited college book.

Stop blaming societal ills on hip hop and baggy clothing.

We all

This whole situation is a bunch of crap!...Our Founding Fathers had the presence of mind to create the finest document in any government..The Constitution..And what was the First Amendment..The Freedom of Speach.
    We don't have to like the men who say nasty things Imus, Farahkan, KKK, Rappers, Comediens..whoever..but to many of our relatives are burried over seas to keep things free for our citizens. People need to get thicker skin.
    We Work Jobs we hate, to buy crap we don't need.

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEY
    Funky:

Mr. Lackawanna asked where you have found a church like that. I will give you more lead way. Have you ever heard of a Church like that, and no just a reply of yes wont work.
    What even bothers me more is that you cant reply better to my post but with a closed minded statement as you did. - Back it up with a fact and I will leave it alone.
    I refer you to the KKK picture

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
    This whole situation is a bunch of crap!...Our Founding Fathers had the presence of mind to create the finest document in any government..The Constitution..And what was the First Amendment..The Freedom of Speach.
    We don't have to like the men who say nasty things Imus, Farahkan, KKK, Rappers, Comediens..whoever..but to many of our relatives are burried over seas to keep things free for our citizens. People need to get thicker skin.

I dont really think he should have been fired, just punished

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Funky
    The caption under the pic states they are posing in front of a BUILDING not a church.

The building does not even look like a churh if you study it.

Micheal

Quote Originally Posted by Micheal Joseph
    The caption under the pic states they are posing in front of a BUILDING not a church.

The building does not even look like a churh if you study it.

Micheal
    http://tristateunity.veneziale.net/n...c%20topics.htm

"White supremacist groups like the KKK have a history in Pike County. This is documented in an official published history of the County and includes a photo of the Pike County KKK in front of a building in Matamoras (possibly the Methodist Church).

Reference: Lehde, Norman B. A History of Pike County. Milford, PA, 1989, p. 192-193.

http://tristateunity.veneziale.net/n...c%20topics.htm

"White supremacist groups like the KKK have a history in Pike County. This is documented in an official published history of the County and includes a photo of the Pike County KKK in front of a building in Matamoras (possibly the Methodist Church).

Reference: Lehde, Norman B. A History of Pike County. Milford, PA, 1989, p. 192-193.
    Appreciate the link, and will be reading it.

But possibly is not IS.

It is we think.

Micheal

Quote Originally Posted by JustRetired
    Patrice Oneal on Opie and Anthony.........

http://www.whudat.com/newsblurbs/mor...efending_imus/
    All I know is that I dont make jokes unless I know that its cool with blacks first.

Give me a break I can pull pictires like that to

Dr. Funky I dont want you to get me wrong

I am just saying that I am one white guy who is sick and f%$cking tired of a black Rev. Min. or whoever saying that what happens in LIFE is because they are black.. You know sh&t has not been great for me ether but I am not blamming it on my haritage.................

Unregistered
    Al Sharpton, the only person I know of, who got where he is by being nothing but a worthless piece of crap.

Unregistered
    "
    When whites create things geared towards whites its to preach hatred and racism.
    "

Absurd!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread Information