Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lackawanna City Code Enforcement Officials Caught Fabricating Codes

They cant be stoped

I'm convince they cant be stopped. I have all kinds of evidence of corruption
    and cant do **** with it..The hell with my story how about the 60yr lady arrested for a code violation. She spent 5 day in the holding center and bail was set at 25,000 dollars. The violation came from the mayor him self .???? yeah i have no idea whats going on with this ****. He withdrew his violation and the bremer hit her with some others. I hear the last and was all ear's i know this lady's family i felt so bad for her.

Quote Originally Posted by DSelvaggio41 View Post
    I'm convince they cant be stopped. I have all kinds of evidence of corruption
    and cant do **** with it..The hell with my story how about the 60yr lady arrested for a code violation. She spent 5 day in the holding center and bail was set at 25,000 dollars. The violation came from the mayor him self .???? yeah i have no idea whats going on with this ****. He withdrew his violation and the bremer hit her with some others. I hear the last and was all ear's i know this lady's family i felt so bad for her.
    I know about that poor woman too. I thought the bail was more though. The Mayor was in the court to see the show that day. Polanski did that to teach her what??? What a jerk he is? Way to go Norm, do you think you will earn respect that way? Then of course there comes Bremer with his nose up Polanski's butt. They should open a dance studio, after all they orchestrate things so well. Opps, sorry Playor Polanski, I forgot we dumb citizens aren't supposed to catch on, are we?

I get so damn mad. Some days I feel like getting a mob together with pitchforks and torches and go drag Polanski and his goons out and hang em from the highest tree. They have been pushing too many people to the edge lately. I hope they all learn to sleep with one eye open. They are the dummys, after all we know where they live.

Before anyone starts bashing me and saying that I'm threatening anyone, take a look at City Hall. They been threatening many citizens for some time now.

Heck....political signs out a week before due date as per the city code.....Binky owes the city $3,500 for each sign that was put out. Oops, I forgot....property owner is responsible. Guess he really cares about the people in the third ward to put them in that position. But then again, we live in Lackawanna where the people who MAKE the laws can BREAK the laws with NO penalty.......other than Andrea.

I hope he and everyone involved with the "make rules as you go" city of Lackawanna~get the go directly to jail card

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information