Remember I told you all on Change Lackawanna that back in August of 2008 I had a Lackawanna City Council agenda item on down sizing but I could not get a second when I made the motion. The good ole' boys wanted no part of it.
Well it is not going to stop there! I have Kevin Gaughn's number in my phone and I check with him every few months about him coming to Lackawanna. He said told me when he is done with the towns and villages votes he will be heading our way. So stay tuned and encouraged, help in on the way!

There are pros and cons to the down sizing of city government so this is a decision that must be done in a democratic process with majority rule.

Suggested 3 Councilpersons at large OR a Council President and a Councilperson to represent Wards 1 and 2, + Councilperson to represent 3 and 4.

I lean to the 3 at-large and do away with the "WARD labeling". I hate it that people look down upon someone who lives in Ward 1, but they didn't care when they got rich off of it. Everyone that has there roots starting in the First Ward know how really cool we are!