Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
i don't give a **** about who becomes mayor of the City, I only go for one reason, Sabres games. However, you are probably the most bias person on here as you have possibly something o lose if Kearns wins. You do not care about the city, you care about taking your tax payer job back to Lancaster.

Again do you have any proof Rivera is lying?? REMEMBER YOU MADE THE ACUSASTION, without proof it's slander and you can be sued for it!

Doug,

4248 is sweating. He is the only person on this site that has personally admitted that he is supporting the mayor. He has a personal and I believe financial interest in keeping Brown.

He has gone 'round and 'round hoping one of is cockamamie reasons gets some sort of traction.

Here are some of his reasons tto not vote for Kearns....

1) He will raise taxes. I haven't heard one proposal from Kearns that would make this true. Yet, Byron has received record amounts of state funds both to offset the budget, demolitions and special projects. Yet taxes have gone up, not down like what's wriiten in the propoganda.

2) He's part of the South Buffalo Democratic Political Family. I've never heard of a Kearns that was elected to anything. However, Higgins, Kennedy. McGurn, Schroeder, Keane, Lockwood, and the rest of the royal political families support Brown. Where does he get this crap?

3) The list of Kearns donors is filled with political hacks? Has he seen Byron's list? It's the who's who of miserable, tired hacks (Masiello, Thompson, Stachowski, Tockaz, etc) that have plagued this city for eons along with the disgusting and deplorable financial backers (Monsori, CATCO, Pigeon, etc). Masiello gave something like $8,000, HOLY ****! That alone makes me vote for Kearns.

There are more but his antics are getting tired. He pleading in some effort to sway people on here for the future of our children. I mean WTF? I knew he liked Byron but he's now the savior of Buffalo? 4248 will be forced to leave the area (Lancaster) because Mickey is going to ruin it? Ruin what, your pension?