A happy howl ends a presidential run by someone considered to be a shoe in. Spelling potato wrong gets a vice president labeled an idiot for life.

But not for Obama. He can say Hawaii is in Asia. He can call the British embassy the English embassy, correct himself and screw it up again by calling it the UK embassy, He tells small business people "you didn't build your business" , he pissed off the polish by referring to Nazi death camps in Poland as “Polish Death Camps”..........His special Olympics crack......

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody."

" a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them ... And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion"

acorn
goforward
Reverend rascist
Fast and furious.
Solyndra and the billions and billions of dollars lost to the others

The list goes on and on and yet he only gets a slap on the wrist from the media for what others have had careers stalled or ended over and been the brunt of weeks of late night jokes.

This is probably why I wont vote for Obama. I don't want a sacred cow for president. No one holds him accountable IMO