Annual Budget Vote Tuesday, May 15, 2012 Noon to 9 p.m.
POLLING PLACES
First Ward:
Bocce Court
Bethlehem Park

Second Ward:
Queen of Angels Hall (St. Michael’s)
144 Warsaw Street
Third Ward:
McKinley School, 245 South Shore Blvd.

(Use Orchard Place Entrance)
Fourth Ward:
Lackawanna Senior High School

550 Martin Road
(Use Print Shop Entrance, rear of building)
************************************************** ********************************

For some reason I was thinking the 4th Ward voting was going to be at Truman School ........Why a good arm could almost throw a stone from the print shop door to McKinley! The 2nd Ward is pretty centrally located. But to us 1st Warders; it is blaring discrimination, when you could have easily picked St. Anthony's like it has always been, and which is in a central location. YOU did it for the other wards, why not us? OHhhhh, " to save money ", yeah, right':
A1060 ELECTION
Budgets 2011/12'-----2012/13'
$14,875 -----$18,250 (actual figures of their allocated monies to run the school elections) SO, they can not say that they consolidated districts in order to save money---that is a bold face lie, the money to pay for the yearly school election is protected in the BUDGET! LAME BLAME GAME!

Shame-Shame on this BOE for discriminating on the First Warders and infringing on their Civil Rights!
They could have put McKinley and the Senior folks together in the gym like Mrs. Iafallo did back in 2004, " to save the district money ". What a hoax and scam on ALL voters.
I would like to see the BOE walking to vote from Center Street, Lehigh, or Gates Avenue. How do they put the elderly without transportation in harms way along that turnpike is beyond me! Would they do that to their Mother?!?

Please. You crossed over the line BOE with the First Ward Polling Place location way over in Bethlehem Park adjacent to Woodlawn. No thought to ROOM CAPACITY, or public safety at all, when I questioned Mrs. Iafallo about it, she said, "I just do what I am told". SELF-SERVING, hidden agendas, all done in an effort to control the vote so that their Budget passes and the BS team returns to round out an appr. TWENTY YEAR gig.....Shame-Shame!
LOTS of oil to grease the machine will be flowing from now through Tuesday!