In light of tomorrow's debate, and since Mr. Fudoli is making us play the "guessing game" when it comes to his platform---I thought it would be appropriate to offer one up for him. Using his limited campaign literature, his voting record in the EC Legislature (or lack thereof), and the recent Buffalo News article in last Sunday's paper, I have extrapolated what I believe to be a comprehensive platform that Dino has assembled over his vast years of experience.

Shortstuff, iching, Gorja & Gang- Please refrain from simply copy and pasting that single-sided literature piece Dino and Co. shoved into our mailboxes a few weeks ago. It is not necessary, because if sayinga "10% pay decrease in salary" and "eliminating a town vehicle or two" is a platform- It's not- It's a crapform. It's plain rhetoric with no substantaive foundation as how it will help the Town on a whole. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Now to the real Dino Fudoli agenda:

Dino Fudoli for Lancaster Town Supervisor
A Lifetime Dedicated to Chris Collins: Making every public sector employee hurt- One Day at a time
CUTTING TAXES:
I haven't read the budget yet. But screw it! Who needs to read when you got a Lancaster Republican Party Chairman from Rochester to tell you what to do?!
  • Out of the 30 million dollar Town budget I will take a 10% pay decrease and eliminate a 5 year old Town Truck! Leading to a total savings of 8 cents for the taxpayers! Over 10 years!
  • Did you hear me? I said I would take a 10% pay decrease people! I make 43K as an Erie County Legislator and if successful I will be making 85K as Town Supervisor! That's a 10% pay decrease when you do the math with my giant calculator (it's taller than me- got it from FAO Schwartz- DISCOUNT BABY!)
  • I was one of two (1/2) Legislators in the EC Legislature to vote against funding of ANY & ALL Culturals
  • I was one of two (1/2) Legislators in the EC Legislature to vote against RAT and MOSQUITO control
  • I voted "NO" 152 times, but I didn't know what the "NO's" were for
  • I never voted for a tax increase- yet taxes went up County-wide twice under my leadership

JOBS:
I'm sick of all these jobs coming to Lancaster- both public and private- It's time to eliminate these wasteful jobs!
  • First: Get rid of the police department and replace them with the Sheriff's. Lancaster police have a 2 min response time compared to the 20 min response time the Sheriff's have. I am sick of all these Unionized Police in our Town---it's time to "Cop-Out" of our well respected Police Force.
  • Second: Screw the Unions. It's time for layoffs people. Massive layoffs. The private sector screwed up the economy and led us down a path of recession. We gave them $700 million dollars worth of TARP Funds- So who should we blame I ask? The public sector! These blue collar workers just don't get! It's time for us to sacrifice the blue collar workers so the private sector can have more corporate welfare available for them. JUMP ABOARD people!
  • Third: Layoffs, layoffs, layoffs- Everything must be on the table, I just refuse to give specific examples. Here's my view on this from last week's Buffalo News: "Fudoli said he would make layoffs to offset the cost of any salary increases. He also takes a dim view of government support of culturals."
  • Last: Enough IDA hand-outs! Let the businesses and jobs move out of Town! That's where they belong.
CULTURALS:
I hate the culturals! The libraries and the arts are so "yesterday". I mean who needs books and intellectual property??!?! Not Dino!
  • Bob Giza gets excited when he talks about helping people. Screw that! My panties get all tied up in a knot when I talk about cutting funding to the Lancaster Opera House, Libraries, and all kinds of fun B.S. for the kids to do. Here's another excerpt from the Buff News about my view on this: "Fudoli emphasizes his business background and he gets riled up as he denounces government support of cultural institutions, or what he considers excessively generous benefits and pay for town employees."
  • RILED UP OVER CULTURALS BABY!
  • I was one of two (1/2) Legislators in the whole EC Leg to vote against any funding to these stupid institutions. Time for a renaissance of the DARK AGES!
UNIONS:
There is nothing I hate more than Unions. Who do these people think they are? Fighting and working on the behalf of others for fair wages. Not on my watch (my very expensive watch, made in Denmark)!

• Anti-Police Union- Even though one of my running mates was a former Police Officer
  • Anti-UAW- I ONLY drive foreign- so suck it UAW Workers!
  • Anti-Town Employee- Even though my other running mate works for the Fire Dept and drives a Town Vehicle- Yea that's right, we use a Town Vehicle for Lit Drops and other political functions- RULES ONLY APPLY TO OUR OPPONENTS! Whatcha you gonna do about it?
  • AND MOST IMPORTANTLY- ANTI-YOU

Now's the time for CHANGE! My Change! Jump aboard to SS Rolli-Polli Fudoli and we'll "Shake things up".
This November 8th Vote for Me and Whoever the hell those other people are on my ticket!