From Buff News article:Oct 14-07
*my thoughts
Give illegals licenses
How does this protect jobs

Now, with a new Buffalo News/WGRZ-TV Channel 2 poll showing Erie County voters opposed to the idea by a whopping 72 to 22 percent, Democrats are finding it more difficult to stand behind their titular leader.
“It is hard to project how this would have a huge positive impact for Keane,” said John Zogby of Utica, whose Zogby International conducted the poll.
Mr.Keane has said many times, "We (Spitzers/Keane) are partners"

He recently embraced Mr.Clark - a Career Politician who called Mr.Keane a fraud and liar on his (Mr.Keane's) Military record and is now being investigate by the Erie County DA for fraudulent use of Hundreds of thousand$ in campaign fund$.

Few Democrats will publicly criticize the governor, but many here and elsewhere in the state are questioning whether Spitzers has turned into a liability during this campaign season.
Mr.Spitzers didn't consult the election calendar before making his "Licenses for Illegals Plan" - public.

“The nervousness among local party chairs is palpable,” said one statewide Democratic activist who is following the situation. “He started a fight right in the middle of the local campaign season that nobody was prepared for.” Cant hide from an election cycle issue if its made public

A Democratic consultant said Spitzers never seemed to calculate the damage that the license order is wreaking among candidates, especially upstate.
So the Governor should consult the Committee before taking a issue public ! ?

“Could the timing on this issue be any worse for upstate Democrats?” he asked.

Personally ,I think this is the perfect timing - people should know the true Committee/Party agendas - before they vote.

The Democratic Committees(and Republicans) are no longer the Party's of our fathers.

They have become self serving - patronage rich - and no longer live the values of the working class.

Isn't it time to look beyond Party lines - If a Career Politicians Say's , "I have the inside track on state and federal funding"
Isn't he saying he has the experience and ability to spend your tax dollars - however he sees fit ?

Isn't he really saying , "Vote for me - I will keep the tax and spend system alive and greased with patronage appointments."

Don't you agree its time for change ?

My agenda is clear - vote for change !