When I watched the first "livestream" of a VOL board meeting I was prematurely happy it had finally got by the heavy resistance the Mayor has put up since her inauguration and had come into true existence.

My bad.

The Mayor once again pulled the wool over the villagers eyes with her typical progressive state of mind when she made sure the meetings could only be seen on the VOL's Facebook site. What?

Her disregard for the older village citizens is glaring. Is it a tough ask of you to mimic your neighboring municipalities and link the livestream to the VOL website automatically so all veiwer's with a computer or newer phone can access the meetings.

If the Mayor has other plan to actually install the REAL livestream and hasn't announced it yet, shame on her. With a website in place information like that should be updated daily. It's part of the job the Mayor owes the people.

I am interested in what your thoughts are on the present accessibility of livestream at the VOL board and other municipal boards meetings Lee.