As a ‘blank’ who does not have a vote in the primaries and does not get many campaign mailers, I do see them as friends send them to me interested in my opinion as to credibility and usual campaign claptrap.

I did receive a mailer today paid for and authorized by the New York State Republican Party, 315 State Street, Albany, New York.

It was titled: Rudz * Wozniak * Marecki * Amatura – The 2021 Republican Team for a Better Lancaster. It then stated: Republican and Conservative leaders chosen for their ability to put people before politics and deliver the highest quality services at the lowest possible cost.

On the flip side was a picture of five candidates seeking office. The candidates running for council and Highway positions were of particular interest to me.

The mailer depicts Paul Rudz as: Long-time Republican and current Trustee in the Village of Lancaster committed to working for you.

The mailer depicts Councilman Mike Wozniak as: Long-time registered Conservative who consistently votes against higher tow taxes.

The mailer depicts Highway Superintendent Dan Amatura as: Experienced Conservative delivering the best highway services anywhere in Western New York.

Comment

Rudz – ok, long-time Republican; innocuous.

Wozniak: not a long-time conservative. Registered as conservative in 2020. In office less than 6 months. Has yet to vote on a town budget.

Amatura: Experienced conservative? Endorsed by Conservative Party in the past by liberal party Chair overseeing the overseeing and influencing the party. Not endorsed by the Conservative Party this year and recently registered as a conservative to challenge the endorsed Conservative Party candidate,

In speaking to another individual who received what looked like the same mailer, there was a disconnect. We discovered his mailer was plagiarized in all ways but verbiage.

This individual’s mailer was titled: Rudz * Wozniak * Marecki * Amatura Conservative Leaders for a Better Lancaster. It then states: Conservative-minded leaders who put people before politics and are committed to delivering the highest quality services at the lowest possible cost!

The mailer is paid for and authorized by Conservatives for a Better Lancaster – mailed from 55 Brandel Avenue, Lancaster, New York

The candidate pictures are all the same, the verbiage was altered:

Paul Rudz: Current Trustee in the Village of Lancaster committed in making town government work for you.

Wozniak: Enrolled Conservative who consistently votes against high taxes!

Amatura: Experienced Conservative delivering the best highway service anywhere in Western New York.

Comment

A slick mailer that makes one think that it came from the Conservative Party. It did not but cleverly identifies the candidates as ‘Conservative Leaders’, when in fact none of the candidates:

Were endorsed by the Conservative Party.

Paul Rudz is a registered Republican and accepted the Democratic Party endorsement. Cannot primary the endorsed Conservative candidate as he is a registered Republican, or he would.

Wozniak: A long-time registered Democrat who served as a Lancaster committeeman, recently converted to conservative to make him eligible to primary the endorsed Conservative Party candidate. Not in office long enough to vote for one town budget yet identified as consistently voting to lower taxes.

Amatura: Same bio but ‘Experienced Conservative’ is a stretch.

Lastly, who sent the plagiarized mailer? Who are the ‘Conservative Leaders for a Better Lancaster’? Do real Conservative Leaders accept endorsements from liberal parties? Especially from the radical left Working Party?

Do not have the ability to post the mailers. Wish someone would. In fact, not only these, but all future mailers from all political parties on this thread. They should all be held accountable for what they post.

Where is Henry Gull’s BS detector when we need it!