Thread: Town of Lancaster 2021 primary / election updates / comments

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Question???

So are you all saying that's okay for the Conservative party to fuse with the Republican party by cross-endorsing their candidates
    but it's not okay for the Democratic and Republican parties to cross-endorse each others candidates?
    Just my opinion, but if "collaboration" is truly not the intent, the voter and reader may need to consider the word "okay" within the meaning of the word "sensible" to appreciate the distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Just my opinion, but the very fact that the Republican Party rejected its own incumbent sitting Town Justice is beyond perplexing; to snub its own popular, incumbent Council Member without overt cause seems to be self-defeating; to endorse an incumbent opposition Council Member if not bizarre, smacks of unprincipled chicanery.

Does it not appear that "The Cabal" certainly has great contempt for the common sense of the Lancaster voter?
    If the endorsements are not resultant of "collaboration" and simply do not make sense, should not the voter and reader conclude that the new Republican leadership simply is rather reckless or incompetent?

Sorry, I think that this whole thing just does not pass the smell test; just my opinion.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 3rd, 2021 at 09:41 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Thread Information