In 1989 Bill Cansdale was elected to the Village of Lancaster Board as a trustee. Then, in 1993, he ran for Mayor against Arthur Posluszny, and won. The major issue during that time was an early potential merger of the town and village police departments. Cansdale won his election on the premise that he would not do so. 10 years later however, Bill Cansdale changes his mind, and heads up the merger between the police departments. He is 100% involved in that negotiation and signing of the contract.

9 Years after that, Bill Cansdale steps down near the end of his 5th term, serving 19 years as mayor. He and the board (his cohorts) promote the unaccomplished, unqualified, and impressionable Paul Maute to finish his term. Immediately, Cansdale is then rewarded, by same people he helped get elected (ie Paul Maute and company) the recently vacated Superintendent of Public Works position. A posh job that pays, at that time, starting at $70,000 a year. The contract was written by Cansdale himself. This contract was so extravagant, that when Dawn Robinson the newly appointed trustee read it, she went back to the board to alert them of the contents of that contract. It was realized that not one board member was recorded reading the contract. It was rewritten, and the job was then officially awarded. It is now 2021, do the math. Bill Cansdale has been payed in village tax dollars, a minimum $630,000, by my estimation. This does not included his near five terms as mayor, and one as trustee.

During this entire time, Bill has gotten friends, family, and relatives jobs within the village. His son has a job at the Erie County Water Authority. His brother-in-law was eventually appointed chief of police. His political influence in the village stretches far and wide. At this point in time, Cansdale is currently running a political party out of the DPW. The CANSDALE CABAL must come to an end.

Stay tuned. More to follow. I will be exposing the entire Cansdale Family Tree, how it stretches into the Giza Mafia at the town level, and all of it's underhanded connections. Want to know Cansdale's nefarious future goals? Get ready, names will be named and I will not hold back.

I'm just being me, Frank Lee Blunt.