First, I would like to remind all of the fine Cheektowaga Residents-to not forget about the situation going on with my friend and a employee of The Town of Cheektowaga... With the meeting past and the stage it is in is the investagation part, soon to be in effect.. I want to remind all of you Residents-that this is not old news and it should not be swept under the carpet...What John Jaroszewski did to my friend Chris Klaffka numberous times-telling and talking about her disease, Multiple Sclerosis and laughing about it to other co-workers, is really sick on his and The Towns and the Unions part. They were well awhere of what was going on and happening..She did talk to each of the parties listed above..But for John Jaroszewski to tell other co-workers that he said about her disease-not to say anything on the stand when court begins, shows what a real jerk he is!!!!!!!!!! They the Town and the Union and John Jaroszewski-really thinks that all will be fine with the investigation and court proceedings, But they are claiming that she is a problem worker-and in the next sentence they go on to say that, Everyone has No Problem with her work ethics. That she is a good worker and everyone just says how good of a job she does...Well Lets Get This Straight- John J- VIOLATED HER RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!! That is what this whole thing is ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!! The people- meaning the Town Employees that have heard all of the comments from John J. should know that, when on the stand- you take a oath to tell the truth and the whole Truth...It's called Purgury, if you lie about something on the stand and also not remembering- when that person was the one that told my FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember PURGURY!!!!!!! John J's. promise of a foremans job or he will take care of them people , if they say nothing on the stand, it really shows his GUILT......I know that the man up in the sky-sees this and is frowning...but we will see!!!!!!!!!!!