Thread: Compromised

Compromised

by Chris Stevenson

Totalitarian nations are always closer to the threshold of revolution than free nations – Ed Butler

Few of you probably remember when New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd called Mitt Romney “The President of White Male America.” Back then (2012) the Mittster was their feel-good candidate. His motto was ‘in order to get White Americans to love you, you must first hurt them… and blame the minorities.’ Give him credit, he learned the secret. What did he do? He put thousands of them out of work through his destructive firm Bain Capital, almost 58.5 million responded by voting for him. Read more...

www.thebuffalobullet.com

What did whitey do now??

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    What did whitey do now??
    Don't act like you don't know. You voted for that putz too. How many are having 2nd thoughts, honestly?

Quote Originally Posted by pointblank View Post
    Don't act like you don't know. You voted for that putz too. How many are having 2nd thoughts, honestly?
    2nd thoughts about what?

Here is how to stay out of poverty according to the Brookings institution. Finish high school, get a job, don't have children before you are married out of wedlock. Presidents matter less when your own house is sound.

Quote Originally Posted by pointblank View Post
    Ok, I have to admit it - I was confused by your thread title until I went to your linked blog. Regarding Trump, I definitely have no regrets at all, and you can try to psycho-babble the reasoning behind "why" so many did not choose to vote for Hilary. I've watched that crook since the 90's, and wanted no part of her. I'm so weary of the establishment politicians running the show. I was thrilled to help put a businessman into the White House.

Regarding your blog, this is not the first time I've followed your link to see what you have to say. And once again, it was just more of the same that I have come to expect from you and your contributors. Mostly racist-laced hype, which only goes to prove that many on the left are stuck in a racist mindset and we, as a nation, will never break free until people decide to look at themselves as human beings and drop all the self-inflicted labels.

What I don't understand is why your article/blog didn't mention anything about any of the Democrats who met with the Russians, nor did it bring up the Clinton State Dept. deal with the Russians, who now control 22% of the U.S.'s Uranium, thanks to Hilary.

That being said, thank you for sharing your thoughts and your blog with us.

@LuvinBuffalo thank you for actually being the only one on the thread to read the article. Always nice to meet my readers old and new, you are not required to agree with me or any of my contributors. While I agree with you that Hil has issues, I have trouble seeing Trump as being anti-establishment, his mouth just has less self-control than most of the rest of them.

None of the Dems you refer to used the Russians to win a dang election. There is no law against associating with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    2nd thoughts about what?

Here is how to stay out of poverty according to the Brookings institution. Finish high school, get a job, don't have children before you are married out of wedlock. Presidents matter less when your own house is sound.
    Nah...just blame whitey...

Thread Information