Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wegner suing town for defamation of character

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    “Comments by council members to these media alleging that there is a transmittal of the investigation to the Attorney General because of criminal conduct of Mark Wegner lives on the mind’s eye of the Town citizens who hear this libelous act, this accusation of criminality,” Mr. Stachowski wrote.
    As much as I think that Mary, Jim and Gerald are incompetent when it comes to acting in the property owners best interest I don't have that feeling about Mark. There is no "Criminal conduct" living in my mind. Honestly most property owners in town have no clue what the group was up to in the first place.

Let's say Mr. Stachowski win's some form of settlement for Mark. How much does he get? A 1/3? or does he work hourly? As a property owner how do we recoup our money from the 4 being sued?

Is Mark's lawyer related to Bill?

Funny

Really???? You don't see Mark as incompetent? So Mark overpays his best friend AKA as his Deputy 30+ Thousand dollars and you don't see him as incompetent? Read his statements in the investigation. I would ask this...if Mary, Jim, Gerald and Chris didn't ask for a investigation what would you have said on this website then? Just admit RES your in love with Mark, Diane and Charlie and they walk on water..

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    As much as I think that Mary, Jim and Gerald are incompetent when it comes to acting in the property owners best interest I don't have that feeling about Mark. There is no "Criminal conduct" living in my mind. Honestly most property owners in town have no clue what the group was up to in the first place.

Let's say Mr. Stachowski win's some form of settlement for Mark. How much does he get? A 1/3? or does he work hourly? As a property owner how do we recoup our money from the 4 being sued?

Is Mark's lawyer related to Bill?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheektowaga View Post
    Really???? You don't see Mark as incompetent? So Mark overpays his best friend AKA as his Deputy 30+ Thousand dollars and you don't see him as incompetent? Read his statements in the investigation. I would ask this...if Mary, Jim, Gerald and Chris didn't ask for a investigation what would you have said on this website then? Just admit RES your in love with Mark, Diane and Charlie and they walk on water..

You miss understood what I posted.

I was referring to "criminal conduct". As a property owner I don't feel that Mark is a "criminal" based on comments Mary, Jim and Jerry made.

WNYresidet
    There is no "Criminal conduct" living in my mind. Honestly most property owners in town have no clue what the group was up to in the first place.

I never misunderstood you post. We are all entitled to our opinions...when you read Marks statements from the investigation, im sure youd have a different opinion. He admitted to it all based on his initial interview on WIVB. But I guess the board members should have let it slide..then we all could have bitched about that...cant win when it comes to Diane and Mark..But lets ask this question and see if anyone knows the answer? Who voted to have a outside investigation done? I remember it was a unanimous vote bye the town board at the time...including our current SUP...

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    You miss understood what I posted.

I was referring to "criminal conduct". As a property owner I don't feel that Mark is a "criminal" based on comments Mary, Jim and Jerry made.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Looks like the lawsuit was dismissed.

Here is the issue I have with this lawsuit.

You don't sue us the property owners for the BS that individual board members were supposedly up to. IE: Defamation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information