Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wegner suing town for defamation of character

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    fish fry needs the extra money or rent.. he still wants to run the sanitation dept for and extra 13 g's a year. No one is in charge right now lets see if he gets it.
    I thought Dave Long is running Sant

I have to say that the bleeding heart part of me does feel bad for the personal issues of losing a son and a marriage that he has to deal with. That does not mean that I believe that he was defamed and deserves a monetary settlement

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    I thought Dave Long is running Sant
    longbow is gone retired very fast had enough of the BS.. fish fry is making his move to run it $$$ then his buddy the cart pusher gets to stick his nose in there for a little more $$ watch and see. why hire another dept head. Give FF mark a little more cash a shot and a beer another new truck and the town saves.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

You cant make this stuff up..

I find this lawsuit pretty funny except for the fact it costs us all as taxpayers money! I wonder if his deputy is paying for his attorney out of the money he stole from us? You all know the money he was overpaid and our spineless supervisor wont do a thing to get back for us!

Quote Originally Posted by cheektowaga View Post
    I find this lawsuit pretty funny except for the fact it costs us all as taxpayers money! I wonder if his deputy is paying for his attorney out of the money he stole from us? You all know the money he was overpaid and our spineless supervisor wont do a thing to get back for us!
    Hopefully, they will be able to recoup some of the money wasted on the bogus investigation from our former drunk supervisor Mary Holtz. Sounds like she was the one who spent $100,000 on an investigation that the attorney general blamed Holtz for allowing the shotty record keeping to happen in the first place. I am surprised Holtz isn't in jail by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
    Hopefully, they will be able to recoup some of the money wasted on the bogus investigation from our former drunk supervisor Mary Holtz. Sounds like she was the one who spent $100,000 on an investigation that the attorney general blamed Holtz for allowing the shotty record keeping to happen in the first place. I am surprised Holtz isn't in jail by now.
    fish fry is no better. hic cup ...
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    fish fry is no better. hic cup ...
    All I see is a lot of wasted money caused by the Cheektowaga Democratic Socials club at the property owners expense.

Has anyone ever entertained suing the group directly to recoup what they cost us?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    All I see is a lot of wasted money caused by the Cheektowaga Democratic Socials club at the property owners expense.

Has anyone ever entertained suing the group directly to recoup what they cost us?
    A class action lawsuit against the Cheektowaga Democratic party for malpractice?
    Maybe Ralph Lorigo will take it up. lol!

mal·prac·tice
    malˈpraktəs/
    noun

• improper, illegal, or negligent professional activity or treatment, especially by a medical practitioner, lawyer, or public official.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I was thinking more like for incompetence but I see what you mean by malpractice.

You read all the mailers the group puts out come election time you would think they were working in our best interest. Reviewing the last 10+ years I would say not even close. Specially when employees or club members sue us.

I don't know about you guys but as a property owner I had nothing to do with the BS the group has caused. Electric Eye? As a property owner were you involved with what former Supervisor Mary Holtz and Council Members Gerald Kaminski, James Rogowski and Christine Adamczyk were up to?

I see Matt English donated to Mark.

http://www.elections.ny.gov:8080/rep...saction_code=C

Is he related to Kevin at Phillips Lytle?

West Seneca had a Matt English tha ran the highway dept until he passed a away suddenly a couple years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Eye View Post
    West Seneca had a Matt English tha ran the highway dept until he passed a away suddenly a couple years ago.
    I believe you are referring to Pat Finnegan as Matt English is alive and well: http://westseneca.net/index.php?q=highway_department
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Geeeeeez this story sure sounds familiar...

Hmmm, oh never mind.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So anyone know what came of this? How much have us property spent on this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So anyone know what came of this? How much have us property spent on this issue?
    CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. – The attorney for the defendants in a defamation lawsuit filed by Cheektowaga Highway Superintendent Mark Wegner is appealing to the Appellate Division of the Supreme Court after Justice Tracy A. Bannister denied their latest motion to dismiss the lawsuit and compelled them to produce information requested by the plaintiff.

http://cheektowagachronicle.com/high...pellate-court/

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. – The attorney for the defendants in a defamation lawsuit filed by Cheektowaga Highway Superintendent Mark Wegner is appealing to the Appellate Division of the Supreme Court after Justice Tracy A. Bannister denied their latest motion to dismiss the lawsuit and compelled them to produce information requested by the plaintiff.
    The notice of appeal was filed by attorney Ryan J. Lucinski Friday on behalf of the Town of Cheektowaga, former Town Supervisor Mary Holtz, and Councilmembers Gerald Kaminski, James Rogowski, and Christine Adamczyk.
    Why are us property owners defending anything? Looks like former Town Supervisor Mary, Gerald, Jim and Christine are the ones responsible for this. Did the current town board bring this to Mark's attention? Sue the responsible people not us property owners? We have nothing to do with the antics of the Cheektowaga Democratic Party social club.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information