Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lancaster Republican Party Chair resigns

we are all better served if party politics stay out of school board elections. if should concern all voters that studley and hossain went in that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    we are all better served if party politics stay out of school board elections. if should concern all voters that studley and hossain went in that direction.
    I am hearing that after the Republican Party Committee rid the room of all attendees who had no say in the voting process (committee members only), the endorsed candidates and committee members took the position that the party would not get involved in school district politics. The losing candidate for Party Chair and attendees who were ordered out of the voting process were not happy campers with that position.

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Was that a loose cannon spouse?? Just asking?
    HaHa, gorja!

Right on from what I understand.

Seems like no one got it, here, either!

I did.

I hear a former party leader was in something of a Angela Wozniak-type scandal, and with a MARRIED former Lancaster town candidate for public office who resigned over this scandalous sexual affair.

Resigned in disgrace if you ask me!

What's with these district office people and all the inappropriate behavior?

First it was Dennis Gabryszak and then it was Angela Wozniak - both representatives of Lancaster.

Now it's the district office of Ted Morton and one of his colleague's office, too!

We need a clean sweep for sure - a clean sweep of all these boorish political types who just can't keep their clothing on!

I feel bad for the spouse!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    HaHa, gorja!

I did.

I hear a former party leader was in something of a Angela Wozniak-type scandal, and with a MARRIED former Lancaster town candidate for public office who resigned over this scandalous sexual affair.

First it was Dennis Gabryszak and then it was Angela Wozniak - both representatives of Lancaster.

Now it's the district office of Ted Morton and one of his colleague's office, too!

We need a clean sweep for sure - a clean sweep of all these boorish political types who just can't keep their clothing on!

Breezy, Breezy, Breezy,

I was not referring to whatever that hogwash is you're speaking of. I was referring to a spouse of a school board candidate going off the handle.

Georgia L Schlager

Breezy, Breezy, Breezy,

I was not referring to whatever that hogwash is you're speaking of. I was referring to a spouse of a school board candidate going off the handle.
    We all know that, gorja. It was a typical Sleaze deflection post to attack a Republican Party member through salacious means. It has nothing to do with any school board member or the school district budget. It’s just Sleazy once again being his or her obnoxious self most likely warming up for the upcoming town elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    We all know that, gorja. It was a typical Sleaze deflection post to attack a Republican Party member through salacious means. It has nothing to do with any school board member or the school district budget. It’s just Sleazy once again being his or her obnoxious self most likely warming up for the upcoming town elections.
    Is it any wonder why cynicism has grown among people about these political types?

Even in Lancaster!

And with yet the office of another local politician!

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Mr. Chowaniec - one again - dismisses the kind of behavior that should be repudiated, not simply dismissed as 'deflection' (where's he coming from with that one anyway) or to 'attack a Republican Party member through salacious means.'

PLEASE!

Maybe Lee Chowaniec is so used to his own cynicism, and for far too long I might add, that he yawns at this type of workplace inappropriateness and he just accepts it - and just like he had in the past with other Republican sex escapades and deviance, yet he pounds others of the same ilk in political parties not GOP. AND THESE ARE PUBLIC OFFICIALS TOO! Not only should they be held to a higher standard, they also should be in line with their own constant and non-stop purported 'Christian values' talk.

Readers, it's do as I say and not as I do GOP crap in Lancaster - and yes, let's clean house of all these hypocrites and home-wreckers.

Looks like Ted Morton condones the scandal, too.

Says a lot about this politician!

Breezy, Breezy, Breezy,

I stand corrected.

What I should have said was that BOTH resigned in disgrace!!

The Breeze writes:

I hear a former party leader was in something of a Angela Wozniak-type scandal, and with a MARRIED former Lancaster town candidate for public office who resigned over this scandalous sexual affair. Resigned in disgrace if you ask me!
    The former party leader did not resign in disgrace and continues to serve in his party in the town and as an aid in the county.

I would too but I understand the party leader you refer to is not married. Is that right, Breezy? I don’t know for sure s I am not affiliated with any political party.
    Mr. Chowaniec - one again - dismisses the kind of behavior that should be repudiated, not simply dismissed as 'deflection' (where's he coming from with that one anyway) or to 'attack a Republican Party member through salacious means.'
    Maybe Lee Chowaniec is so used to his own cynicism, and for far too long I might add, that he yawns at this type of workplace inappropriateness and he just accepts it - Maybe Lee Chowaniec is so used to his own cynicism, and for far too long I might add, that he yawns at this type of workplace inappropriateness and he just accepts it - and just like he had in the past with other Republican sex escapades and deviance, yet he pounds others of the same ilk in political parties not GOP. AND THESE ARE PUBLIC OFFICIALS TOO! Not only should they be held to a higher standard, they also should be in line with their own constant and non-stop purported 'Christian values' talk.
    I do not dismiss inappropriate behavior and please explain this fallacious claim or better yet show by a post of mine where I ever focused on sex escapades: Maybe Lee Chowaniec is so used to his own cynicism, and for far too long I might add, that he yawns at this type of workplace inappropriateness and he just accepts it - and just like he had in the past with other Republican sex escapades and deviance, yet he pounds others of the same ilk in political parties not GOP.

Not only should they be held to a higher standard, they also should be in line with their own constant and non-stop purported 'Christian values' talk.
    Says the individual who stalks the personal lives of politicos and writes demeaning personal comments to diminish their credibility and qualifications for office. Your style has an adverse impact on independent and unaffiliated voters who would tend to vote for a qualified Democrat but who would be so influenced by your toxic rhetoric they would do otherwise.

You do a disservice to your party. If you think not, use your real name! Level the playing field, hypocrite.

HaHa, gorja!

I did.

I thought this was about the BOE candidates? Breezy who are you talking about? Ted Morton is probably the most amazing individual I have come across in both the personal and political arena. His devotion to Christ, his family, his constituents, his friends and the political families who he has bonded with is true to form. Ted is pretty much a shoe in here, now is this an attack fostered by you because of the person running against Ted? Um what's his name again?

In the GOP party, they did have a change in guard, just like the Democratic party in Lancaster did when McKracken left his post (boy isn't that a scandal in itself). He too have had enough of politics in general. Every so often it is a good idea to change the leadership, and I advocate term limits in any situation due to stagnation of thoughts, policies and ideas.

Originally posted by shortstuff:
    I thought this was about the BOE candidates?
    Yes, we were all posting regarding BOE candidates. I just noticed the title of the thread
    which is 'Lancaster Republican chair Resigns'. Maybe, we were off topic.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Ted Morton is probably the most amazing individual I have come across in both the personal and political arena
    Aren't they all "the most amazing" ???

We've heard that about everybody and anybody running for, or serving in an elected capacity, at some point in their career.

In this case, it's color for this politician, but when you consider his previous financial scandals, it just does not line up with someone I would cast a vote for to re-elect.

In the GOP party, they did have a change in guard
    Nice try! But, a poor excuse of a smokescreen!

Ted is pretty much a shoe in here
    Nice try! Isn't that what you said about former Supervisor Dino Fudoli at about this time, two years ago?

And poor Ted has even more scandals this time around, and nothing by chutzpah when he was ordered to pay a fine for his latest ethics guilty verdict! Ted REFUSED to pay the fine even though he was guilt as sin!

because of the person running against Ted? Um what's his name again?
    Speaking of ETHICS, I hope Debbie Liegl is running again this year against incumbent politician Morton, because of the clearly unethical campaign Ted ran against this fine woman last time around, Ted having the nerve to attack Debbie for something Debbie's sister did in her past - just another example of an ethical lapse by Ted and his team.

I personally think Ted is in BIG trouble this year!

Yes, we were all posting regarding BOE candidates. I just noticed the title of the thread
    which is 'Lancaster Republican chair Resigns'. Maybe, we were off topic.

LOL gorja - I can't wait to see my eye doctor.....humor is fun...

Aren't they all "the most amazing" ???

We've heard that about everybody and anybody running for, or serving in an elected capacity, at some point in their career.

In this case, it's color for this politician, but when you consider his previous financial scandals, it just does not line up with someone I would cast a vote for to re-elect.

Nice try! But, a poor excuse of a smokescreen!

Nice try! Isn't that what you said about former Supervisor Dino Fudoli at about this time, two years ago?

And poor Ted has even more scandals this time around, and nothing by chutzpah when he was ordered to pay a fine for his latest ethics guilty verdict! Ted REFUSED to pay the fine even though he was guilt as sin!

Speaking of ETHICS, I hope Debbie Liegl is running again this year against incumbent politician Morton, because of the clearly unethical campaign Ted ran against this fine woman last time around, Ted having the nerve to attack Debbie for something Debbie's sister did in her past - just another example of an ethical lapse by Ted and his team.

I personally think Ted is in BIG trouble this year!
    LOL kiddo, Liegl and her issues wow-just wow. I am not going to get in the mud with you. But I don't think she is running.

HaHa, gorja!

I did.

Ah Breezy, the sinful masses kneel trembling, awaiting your fiery words of moral judgment.

The problem is your words are fragrant with rectally articulated admonishment.

Actually, there is an old Twilight Zone episode entitled "Four O'clock" which I think encapsulates what you are.

Here is the YouTube link. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5cFSaoY4vM

Attachments area

Preview YouTube video The Twilight Zone S03E29 Four O'Clock HD #47161

The Twilight Zone S03E29 Four O'Clock HD #47161

Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 8th, 2017 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    ah breezy, the sinful masses kneel trembling, awaiting your fiery words of moral judgment.

the problem is your words are fragrant with rectally articulated admonishment.

actually, there is an old twilight zone episode entitled "four o'clock" which i think encapsulates what you are.

here is the youtube link. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5cfsaoy4vm

attachments area

preview youtube video the twilight zone s03e29 four o'clock hd #47161

the twilight zone s03e29 four o'clock hd #47161

lol.....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information