Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lancaster Republican Party Chair resigns

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    How closely does the Lancaster GOP work with the Erie County Republican group?
    Too close. Trust me

Hope you are not surprised by the answer.

I hope you will share the results of your research.

Quote Originally Posted by GEN3535 View Post
    Does anyone know what transpired at the Republican Committee Meeting this past Tuesday? I am being told that there was an issue with one of the people attending.
    Wonder if there is a video of that meeting?

Georgia L Schlager

I've been reading through all of the threads I'm seeing as it relates to Lancaster politics. While I'm not sure what political party each of you affiliates with, it saddens me to read the adult (assuming you all are) bullying that appears to be going on here. When did hiding behind social media bullying become cool? Aren't we hoping to save our children and grandchildren from these childish antics? I sure hope you understand the potential emotional harm your comments can cause people as you hide behind the hidden usernames of social media.

Would be nice if Lancaster was above it all - not sure it's looking that way....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ResWatchDog View Post
    I've been reading through all of the threads I'm seeing as it relates to Lancaster politics. While I'm not sure what political party each of you affiliates with, it saddens me to read the adult (assuming you all are) bullying that appears to be going on here. When did hiding behind social media bullying become cool? Aren't we hoping to save our children and grandchildren from these childish antics? I sure hope you understand the potential emotional harm your comments can cause people as you hide behind the hidden usernames of social media.

Would be nice if Lancaster was above it all - not sure it's looking that way....
    A lot of people in "politics" don't care what they do as long as they win.

A lot of people in "politics" don't care what they do as long as they win.
    Sad...I thought adults were above it all. Apparently not.

Gorja

Sounds like Gorja is jealous of others' heterosexual relationships. Too bad her husband left her for another man. She likes to take out her frustrations by bashing the hard working people of our community on speak up... Georgia has more skeletons than anyone she posts about. Time to find a new hobby..

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Sounds like Gorja is jealous of others' heterosexual relationships. Too bad her husband left her for another man. She likes to take out her frustrations by bashing the hard working people of our community on speak up... Georgia has more skeletons than anyone she posts about. Time to find a new hobby..
    I'll have to tell him that at the next family gathering. As far as the town board elections, I have already made my mind up to stay out of the fray. I'm just going to read and learn as there is a lot to learn about the three candidates vying for those two seats between now and November.

Georgia L Schlager

I could not agree more.

The purpose of a school district election is to select men and woman of competence and character who will pursue the goal of providing quality education.

Instead, it has become a graduate-level seminar in the application of the "politics of personal destruction."

Nice shot.

Please, I beg of all of the posters as they bully on these blogs to watch even just one of the segments covered by WGRZ (i've attached one of the links).

You are hurting people and you have no idea how much the emotional social media bullying effects them!

http://www.wgrz.com/life/family/if-m...2017/396827395

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Please, I beg of all of the posters as they bully on these blogs to watch even just one of the segments covered by WGRZ (i've attached one of the links).

You are hurting people and you have no idea how much the emotional social media bullying effects them!

http://www.wgrz.com/life/family/if-m...2017/396827395

In this case I think you are exaggerating the amount of bullying on this blog compared to what we see as "bullying" that happens with kids in schools.

Can you point one a post of two that you consider text book "bullying"?

In this case I think you are exaggerating the amount of bullying on this blog compared to what we see as "bullying" that happens with kids in schools.

Unfortunately I beg to differ and reading through not only this thread but several others, it appears that the back and forth seems to be between just a few select posters.

But one post I find offensive is the need to post someone's mothers death notice. One doesn't understand what emotional harm that they may cause.

So maybe to you it is not bullying but I feel some of the comments are low and nasty.

I would've hoped to have read more back and forth of questions, answers and FACTS. Yet it appears to be all nit picking.

I will be better off moving away from the negativity of these posts.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

But one post I find offensive is the need to post someone's mothers death notice. One doesn't understand what emotional harm that they may cause.

What context was the death notice posted in. I skim message boards that talk about ancestry and death notices are posted constantly. I don't see anyone making an issue about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancastermom View Post
    Karma gorja. Karma. I'll find out but I highly doubt it
    What did you find out about the confrontation at the Republican party meeting?

You never reported back on your Karma claim

I have been posting on this site for at least 15 years and can unequivocally declare that I have seen much worse in so-called bullying than what one poster (registered in 2010) is claiming. This individual is being disingenuous.

And in today’s world where Stephen Colbert and Michael Moore can get away with their toxic rhetoric on National media, Speakup posts pale in comparison. I haven't watched Colbert in months and LMAO at the irrelevant Moore.

When the left’s children of today are allowed to hold up ‘F*** Trump’ signs, the street protesters are becoming more violent, free speech is only allowed when others only agree with left ideology, when Hillary continues to state she lost because of Comy, Russia and ‘misogynists, along with all the other hate speech in today’s world, this is seriously considered offensive.

Studley and Nargis opened the hate rhetoric by personally attacking the Lancaster District administration and five BOE members and have taken their campaign to another level by encouraging members of the Republican Party to endorse their candidacy. Party politics have played a big role in school board activities ever since the Redskin name change. Some just can’t move on.

Elections at all levels have consequences. Morton, Leary, Dickman and Cervi should keep that in mind should they be foolish enough to support other candidates based on like political party affiliation.

And yes, what did take place at the recent Republican Party Committee endorsement meeting. Sojka, Studley and Nargis’ husband were there. The silence is obvious.

Lastly, apparent transparency without credibility and facts = BS.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information