Thread: Democrats cannot be trusted

Democrats cannot be trusted

All you need to do is look at what they do. I'm a rational thinker, but I am tired of thier spin machine and deceptive practices.
    http://gop.com/News/Read.aspx?ID=6691
    Activity + Opportunity = Success

Quote Originally Posted by 1964
    All you need to do is look at what they do. I'm a rational thinker, but I am tired of thier spin machine and deceptive practices.
    http://gop.com/News/Read.aspx?ID=6691
    As a former Republican,I am tired of the Republican spin machine.All politics are evil,and the people who are in Politics are Evil.Some day not in my life time the Citizens will do what is needed to clean things up.Untill that time we will all eat cake. And get what we deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, you don't vote by party, you vote for the candidate. Why is that so foreign to some voters?

If you are for expanded government, vote republican. If you are for the continued destruction of the middle class, vote republican. If you are for tax cuts for the rich, vote republican. If you are for record deficits, vote republican. If you are for increasing taxes, vote democratic. If you are for the terrorists, vote democratic.(do people actually believe this B.S.?) If you are for the illegals vote for either party. If you are for continued outsourcing of jobs to Asia, vote for either party.

If you are truly for the U.S.A., Vote Both Parties Out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Living in the City, I used to be bummed out by all the office holders being Democrats.

Not any more though.

Now I just view it as a "target-rich environment".
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

Quote Originally Posted by biker
    Living in the City, I used to be bummed out by all the office holders being Democrats.

Not any more though.

Now I just view it as a "target-rich environment".
    Well said my friend.

I can't help but watch Kerry on TV right now (and laugh at him), and instead of telling America WHY to vote Democrat (actual step by step plans), he reverts to the old party line of bashing Bush policies (we know what he's saying). Talk about Spin Machines... the DNC is the Mac Daddy of Super Spin...

True, that both Parties aren't perfect, but I guess you have to pick one, or stay on the fence - which isn't productive either.

Dear Mr. Kerry,
    There are 1,000's of people who got educated, got smart and volunteered into the US Armed Forces. I must assume, that you're duty in Vietnam was because you were stupid?
    Activity + Opportunity = Success

Thumbs up

You mention that Democrats cannot be trusted? Needless to say, you cannot trust Republicans either. The two party system is antiquated and it needs an extensive overhaul. The Democrats and Republicans have joined forces over the years to keep other parties from running in national, state, county and even local elections.

Registered voters need to wake up and not vote party lines and must be open to new political parties at the grass roots level. Only then, Americans will be given a true choice.

Quote Originally Posted by speaker
    Look, you don't vote by party, you vote for the candidate. Why is that so foreign to some voters?
    Its sad to see the brainwashed isnt it?
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Quote Originally Posted by 1964
    I can't help but watch Kerry on TV right now (and laugh at him), and instead of telling America WHY to vote Democrat (actual step by step plans), he reverts to the old party line of bashing Bush policies (we know what he's saying). Talk about Spin Machines... the DNC is the Mac Daddy of Super Spin...

True, that both Parties aren't perfect, but I guess you have to pick one, or stay on the fence - which isn't productive either.

Dear Mr. Kerry,
    There are 1,000's of people who got educated, got smart and volunteered into the US Armed Forces. I must assume, that you're duty in Vietnam was because you were stupid?
    I just remembered today that Lurch never released his military records during the 2004 campaign. Prolly cause his own records would've nailed him even further.

So today he did what he failed to do with the Swift Boat guys: he responded swiftly and aggressively.

And stupidly.

I bet Chuckie's got a contract out on the moron.

(with apologies to morons)
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

Why this thread is moronic

Anyone who says "You can't trust ____ ", and fills the blank in with an entire group of people (ie Democrats, Republicans, skinny people, while people, Jews, Christians etc) can not be trusted himself.

Thread Information