Thread: Zellner calls on Howard to resign

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Have you ever heard such a load of crap from one group of people?

Jeremy Zellner ECDC Chair

Later this afternoon I will be calling on Tim Howard to resign as Erie County Sheriff. His decision yesterday to keynote, in uniform a political rally that included racists and white supremacists demonstrates a complete lack of judgement and our Community deserves better representation.

This is the event the head of the www.ecdems.com is referring to.
    Spirit of America

The “Spirit of America” rally held on Saturday afternoon in Niagara Square was meant to be a show of support for the current president to counter the perception created by large protests that have sprouted since the election of Donald Trump. There was far more spirit to be found in the back, behind the police line, where counter demonstrators held an impromptu queer dance party to stay warm.

http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/...spirit-america

Here is the truth that Jeremy spoke:

"demonstrates a complete lack of judgement and our Community deserves better representation."

But he's pointing the finger at the wrong group. He needs to look into a mirror and repeat the statement "demonstrates a complete lack of judgement and our Community deserves better representation."

Both sides have issues. I'm not supporting everything Rus, Carl and crew do. I just think Jeremy and crew don't realized they are just as much as a problem for our community's growth as some of the people they point fingers at.

Zellner calls on Howard to resign

Zellner calls on Howard to resign after pro-Trump rally appearance in uniform.

BS this is coming from the lib zellner. But we can have thugs protest black lives matter wreck cop cars, burn buildings, burn the US flag. This ass is worried about a confederate flags. About time we get a rally for trump. Was mayor erkel their.

Jeremy J. Zellner, chairman of the Erie County Democratic Party and Democratic elections commissioner, is calling for the resignation of Republican Erie County Sheriff Timothy B. Howard, who appeared in uniform Saturday as a keynote speaker during the pro-Trump "Spirit of America" rally in Niagara Square.

During a news conference Sunday near his home in the City of Tonawanda, Zellner branded Howard's appearance as "disgraceful." Zellner said the 90-minute rally, which attracted several-hundred people, was orchestrated by white supremacists and hate mongers. How about black lives matter rallies jerry? They can do that but no trump rally. you need to resign.

Zellner also said he will ask the State Attorney General's office to launch an investigation into the propriety of Howard appearing at that rally in full uniform. I don't see nothing wrong with it. my hero sheriff clark is always is on fox news in uniform selling his beliefs. you have nothing.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

I luv when politicians step on one another for ANY issue...to raise themselves up for personal gain, power and noteriety...just continues to prove that politcos...are the lowest forms of human beings!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I think the term is "opportunist"

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I merged these threads.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Zellner calls sheriff's appearance at Trump rally 'disgraceful'

Jeremy J. Zellner, chairman of the Erie County Democratic Party and Democratic elections commissioner, is calling for the resignation of Republican Erie County Sheriff Timothy B. Howard, who appeared in uniform Saturday as a keynote speaker during the pro-Trump "Spirit of America" rally in Niagara Square.

During a news conference Sunday near his home in the City of Tonawanda, Zellner branded Howard's appearance as "disgraceful." Zellner said the 90-minute rally, which attracted several-hundred people, was orchestrated by white supremacists and hate mongers.
    http://buffalonews.com/2017/04/02/ze...ime=1491178393

Zellner seems really concerned about White supremacists. Does he mean the white liberal Democratically controlled teachers unions that are ruining any chance of learning for inner city students? That effort by the white suburban Democratic teachers unions is an important component of the Democratic effort to reassert and maintain control over the black population that the Democrats lost when Abraham Lincoln and the Republicans freed the slaves after the Civil War.

Or maybe Zellner is concerned about the Ku Klux Klan which is a direct offspring of the Democratic Party and included such prominent Democrats as Hugo Black and Harry Truman.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Or maybe Zellner is concerned about the Ku Klux Klan which is a direct offspring of the Democratic Party and included such prominent Democrats as Hugo Black and Harry Truman.
    And more recently, although still a number of years ago, Robert Byrd who clinton called her friend and mentor

You can't control who shows up at an outdoor public rally. You have total control over who you call a friend and mentor
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Thread Information