Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boulevard Mall, And Yet another WNY Mall closing soon !!

Unregistered
    OTE=leftWNYbecauseofBS;1699592]Restaurants close all of the time and for multiple reasons you nitwit.

That TGI has been open for at least 20 years. In that time several other new restaurants have opened around it up and down Main and Transit. Losing business to competition happens. Also, TGI didn't own the building and had a lease. It's possible the owner wants to charge more in rent than a chain wants to or can afford to pay. Changes happen with lease increases.[/QUOTE]

Looking at Goggle Earth & Street View, their's more & more empty and vacant building's on almost every corner in the Erie County Suburbs
    Can't believe how bad the Airport Plaza looks,

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    The Market Arcade shops are smaller then average size bath room in Clarence and a Buffalo success story ?
    Canal Side lost 5 Million dollars in just the last 3 years and Buffalo also considers that a success

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Looking at Goggle Earth & Street View, their's more & more empty and vacant building's on almost every corner in the Erie County Suburbs
    Can't believe how bad the Airport Plaza looks,
    Are you retarded? Seriously? Are you mentally retarded? Missing a chromosome? There has to be a reason for you to be so pathetic. There has to be a reason for you be like this.

If you're a troll...OK. I can respect the game. But you're spending all of this effort trolling 15 people who think you're an absolute f*cking moron. Go to BuffaloRising.com if you want to have some fun.

But if you're really just an expat from Buffalo who finds some sort of value talking down to where you once lived...man...I just feel sorry for you.

It's obvious you didn't amount to much. It's pretty likely you were just a townie and you're living in some sh*tbox in AZ on a $30k pension. Hey..nothing wrong with that but Jesus...get out of the basement and go do something with your life. Do something so that your retirement is not as pathetic as your career.

A lot of DQ's have been doing facelifts. Could be what's happening at that one
    This one is a brand new build. Interesting for sure when you consider the timing of everything.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Are you retarded? Seriously? Are you mentally retarded? Missing a chromosome? There has to be a reason for you to be so pathetic. There has to be a reason for you be like this.

If you're a troll...OK. I can respect the game. But you're spending all of this effort trolling 15 people who think you're an absolute f*cking moron. Go to BuffaloRising.com if you want to have some fun.

But if you're really just an expat from Buffalo who finds some sort of value talking down to where you once lived...man...I just feel sorry for you.

It's obvious you didn't amount to much. It's pretty likely you were just a townie and you're living in some sh*tbox in AZ on a $30k pension. Hey..nothing wrong with that but Jesus...get out of the basement and go do something with your life. Do something so that your retirement is not as pathetic as your career.

You show be mad at your troll corrupt politicians, They won't even stop pension spiking, cash back buyouts of unused vacation & sick in a 30 year carreer. yearly longevity pay, Just think each government worker is already costing the taxpayer's $150,000 to $300,000 or more a year in salaries, benefits, pensions, bonus's for their life. Talk about feeling sorry, You better look in the mirror Every Erie County Town & Village knows that even doubling the property taxes in the next 10 years won't even be enough to cover the sky rocketing costs of providing the services, not that their's much of public safety anyways in Erie County , Just think, you call 911 for help and your still getting 1960's EMS boy scott first add level.

You show be mad at your troll corrupt politicians, They won't even stop pension spiking, cash back buyouts of unused vacation & sick in a 30 year carreer. yearly longevity pay, Just think each government worker is already costing the taxpayer's $150,000 to $300,000 or more a year in salaries, benefits, pensions, bonus's for their life. Talk about feeling sorry, You better look in the mirror Every Erie County Town & Village knows that even doubling the property taxes in the next 10 years won't even be enough to cover the sky rocketing costs of providing the services, not that their's much of public safety anyways in Erie County , Just think, you call 911 for help and your still getting 1960's EMS boy scott first add level.
    We get it. You're a former town employee that used to be a volunteer fireman....somewhere in one of the north towns. You left WNY about 10 years ago with your crappy pension and now like to throw dirt on where you used to live because you're unhappy with what you see in the mirror every morning.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    We get it. You're a former town employee that used to be a volunteer fireman....somewhere in one of the north towns. You left WNY about 10 years ago with your crappy pension and now like to throw dirt on where you used to live because you're unhappy with what you see in the mirror every morning.

Love how you change the subject, Why dosen't the Buffalo News & the local TV Stations have stories about Pension Spiking, Here's how Pension spiking works. if you working 30 years and you started out making $50,000/year and year 27 your now making 85,000/year. in Years 28 to 30, They work as much overtime as they can and say they make 120,000/yr The government pensions only use the last 3 years of salary, So the Pension is $120,000/yr for life, plus fully paid medical insurance
    and the cost keep raising, Add this with the $150,000 or more cash out bonus at retirement for the unused vacation & sick time in a30 year career, Look how many governmemt workers their are and will be retiring soon. How many of these 6 figure pensions & 6 figure cashout bonsus can each Town & Village afford and then add tax base keeps shrinking, Every Town & Village knows their going have to keep raising taxes every year at higher & higher percents forever. You only can raise taxes only so much

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Everything lefty said went over your head.

Please go troll BuffaloRising.com.

The Market Arcade shops are smaller then average size bath room in Clarence and a Buffalo success story ?
    Canal Side lost 5 Million dollars in just the last 3 years and Buffalo also considers that a success
    The Market Arcade is full. Doesn't matter what the size of the shop is if the tenant and landlord agree on the deal.

I'm neutral on canalside. When I visit the area lot of people are at the water front but the investment has been heavy. I know it can be ran better but the choice to pick who runs the water front is made politically.

Boy Jennifer, look at how awful things are at this renovated hotel:

http://galleries.buffalonews.com/def...spx?id=7705#/0

Just another old structure decaying away that is the abyss of WNY, right?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Everything lefty said went over your head.

Please go troll BuffaloRising.com.

The Market Arcade is full. Doesn't matter what the size of the shop is if the tenant and landlord agree on the deal.

I'm neutral on canalside. When I visit the area lot of people are at the water front but the investment has been heavy. I know it can be ran better but the choice to pick who runs the water front is made politically.

Basically she doesn't have to make a case, this area is losing population for a reason. It's just math. Most people I have run into that live here genuinely like it. Yeah the taxes, politics, weather, red tape suck, and we don't make any top 25 lists on places to live but we have Chuck Schumer ,, Yeah she is a troll.

Love how you change the subject, Why dosen't the Buffalo News & the local TV Stations have stories about Pension Spiking, Here's how Pension spiking works. if you working 30 years and you started out making $50,000/year and year 27 your now making 85,000/year. in Years 28 to 30, They work as much overtime as they can and say they make 120,000/yr The government pensions only use the last 3 years of salary, So the Pension is $120,000/yr for life, plus fully paid medical insurance
    and the cost keep raising, Add this with the $150,000 or more cash out bonus at retirement for the unused vacation & sick time in a30 year career, Look how many governmemt workers their are and will be retiring soon. How many of these 6 figure pensions & 6 figure cashout bonsus can each Town & Village afford and then add tax base keeps shrinking, Every Town & Village knows their going have to keep raising taxes every year at higher & higher percents forever. You only can raise taxes only so much
    So you have no problems with where you live? It's heaven? Eventually word gets out and then it becomes a s** hole, higher taxes to support increasing populations, infrastructures, Then you get all the liberals and lefties to move down there to turn it even more into a toilet after they have destroyed where they left.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    So you have no problems with where you live? It's heaven? Eventually word gets out and then it becomes a s** hole, higher taxes to support increasing populations, infrastructures, Then you get all the liberals and lefties to move down there to turn it even more into a toilet after they have destroyed where they left.
    Trust me, there's no shortage of Liberals in AZ now as it is
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Trust me, there's no shortage of Liberals in AZ now as it is

Buffalo & Erie County needs their own Trump to drain the swamp

Not to change the subject, but it seems more like Trump's swamp is being drained
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Good luck with that..

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information