Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FOX News says Buffalo NY has serious refugee problems

Unregistered

FOX News says Buffalo NY has serious refugee problems

On Fox News Last Night on the Tucker Calson Show, they were discussing that Buffalo NY has serious refugee problems and that their are 10,000 Refugee's that just came to Buffalo and that don't speak English and most can't read or write and at Buffalo's Lafayette HS alone their are more students that speak Arabic then English.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    On Fox News Last Night on the Tucker Calson Show, they were discussing that Buffalo NY has serious refugee problems and that their are 10,000 Refugee's that just came to Buffalo and that don't speak English and most can't read or write and at Buffalo's Lafayette HS alone their are more students that speak Arabic then English.

Wow, 10,000 refugees "just came to Buffalo" , that sounds like some bs there. Maybe more accurate numbers would provide more credibility to the discussion. I agree that there is a problem with refugees re settling here and the enormous costs involved

It could be worse, we could be living in the Southwest where there are a lot more refugees.

If FOXNEWS a say it, it must be true.

b.b.

Other than the 10,000 refugee claim...I would say there is a lot of truth to the statement.

Unregistered
    Notice how the Buffalo News or the local tv stations never talk about the refugees problem or WNY's rotten economy.

Unregistered
    Go To Tucker Carlson site page on Fox News new site , theirs another video about it. starts talking about Buffalo NY at the 7.20 min. mark. Also says Buffalo is poor and Buffalo has the worst public schools in the country and Lafayette HS is the worst HS in country and yet Buffalo & the local government is volunteering to accept as many refugee's as they can get
    Last edited by jennifer7; February 2nd, 2017 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    If FOXNEWS a say it, it must be true.

b.b.
    Well then why don't you enlighten us, b.b. What's the true number since you seem to know that 10,000 is wrong. The Catholic Church locally is working night and day to bring in as many as possible as quickly as possible and get them all on welfare. Don't believe me? Stop by Social Security downtown any morning for the meeting of the local branch of the Arab League.

Go To Tucker Carlson site page on Fox News new site , theirs another video about it. starts talking about Buffalo NY at the 7.20 min. mark. Also says Buffalo is poor and Buffalo has the worst public schools in the country and Lafayette HS is the worst HS in country and yet Buffalo & the local government is volunteering to accept as many refugee's as they can get
    I'll take Buffalo schools over Peoria anyday. D150 really IS the worst district in the country
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I'll take Buffalo schools over Peoria anyday. D150 really IS the worst district in the country
    Be happy your in Peoria IL. If Erie County had a new shopping center like the new Peoria one you posted a few weeks, they would think they really have something special
    All Buffalo & WNY goals, hopes & dreams are that someday, a REI Store & Shake Steak will open a store in Buffalo and make Buffalo a destination. When just about every other city already has mutiple REI Store's & Steak and Shake Location's (REI is just a smaller version of Granger Mountain) LOL

PS Also another dream off Buffalo is getting a Chick A Fil , when their as common as Tim Hortons everywhere else and so are the 1000's & 1000's of other new restaurants & new retail store's and everything in between franchises LOL LOL
    Last edited by jennifer7; February 2nd, 2017 at 10:05 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Well then why don't you enlighten us, b.b. What's the true number since you seem to know that 10,000 is wrong. The Catholic Church locally is working night and day to bring in as many as possible as quickly as possible and get them all on welfare. Don't believe me? Stop by Social Security downtown any morning for the meeting of the local branch of the Arab League.

December 2, 2015

Roughly 10,000 refugees have resettled in the Buffalo area since 2003, with the biggest contingents coming from Myanmar, Somalia and Bhutan. That's a huge influx in a medium-sized city. And it's brought some major challenges, too — like meeting the refugees' medical and mental health needs.
    http://www.npr.org/2015/12/02/458007...g-buffalo-back

In a bustling city like Buffalo, the activities and achievements of an underrepresented population can go unnoticed. According to a study by the Partnership for the Public Good, Erie County resettled 9,723 refugees from 2003 to 2014. There are more to come; Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz says that up to 300 Syrian refugees will be settling in Erie County throughout the year.
    http://www.buffalospree.com/Buffalo-...ees-settle-in/

Quite a few people are making money off of importing and settling refugees in Erie County.

Burma to Buffalo; What’s the draw for thousands of refugees ?

February 25, 2016

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)- In the past two years, nearly three thousand refugees from Burma have settled in Buffalo.
    http://wivb.com/2016/02/25/burma-to-...s-of-refugees/

So you need to add at least 1000+ to the numbers stated in the previous articles

Unregistered
    Who's going to pay for all these refugees, their housing, welfare, health insurance, food stamps & education etc.........
    and soon to be free college education to all NYS residents, add this with skyrocketing costs of providing the basic service's, 6 figure salaries, benefits & 6 figure Pensions etc.....when the tax base keeps shrinking ? No problem, business as usual, just keep on raising property taxes & other taxes &. fees every year. I almost forgot, the school districts also have skyrocketing costs too, again 6 figure salaries & pensions + benefits. Then when most government workers retire they move to Florida, North & South Carolina, Arizona and other warm climate cities and take their 6 figure pensions with them.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What about refugees' resettlement's effect on Americans?

Be happy your in Peoria IL. If Erie County had a new shopping center like the new Peoria one you posted a few weeks, they would think they really have something special
    All Buffalo & WNY goals, hopes & dreams are that someday, a REI Store & Shake Steak will open a store in Buffalo and make Buffalo a destination. When just about every other city already has mutiple REI Store's & Steak and Shake Location's (REI is just a smaller version of Granger Mountain) LOL

PS Also another dream off Buffalo is getting a Chick A Fil , when their as common as Tim Hortons everywhere else and so are the 1000's & 1000's of other new restaurants & new retail store's and everything in between franchises LOL LOL
    There's nothing about Peoria to be happy about, believe me.

Caterpillar announces plans to move headquarters to Chicago area

Peoria is about to become a real ghost town
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Notice how the Buffalo News or the local tv stations never talk about the refugees problem or WNY's rotten economy.
    OMG that would never happen!! these goofballs would never talk about stuff like that.. liberal media.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information