Thread: Awesome vet!

Awesome vet!

Not sure if this is the right place, but here I go.

Yesterday, my pet rat (I know, I know, get over it :P ) got into a scuffle with one of her sisters. Frantic, I took her to the usual vet: City Creatures on Delaware and Great Arrow.

She was seen, examined, and slotted for surgery in less than 20 minutes after bringing her in. And now, she's back home with meds + two stitches.

This isn't the first time City Creatures has been all over our animals for us. When we adopted my dog, what we didn't find out until later is that she had heart worms and a bad knee. The docs there fought with who we adopted from to get the heart worms treated, and we fronted for the surgery.

Well, turns out, right before surgery for her knee, Dr. Albert there discovered something worse than her knee: Her hip was, for all intents and purposes, destroyed. He went ahead, took care of that, and they charged me just for the knee surgery.

These people really care about your animals as much as you do. Doesn't matter if you have a dog, a cat, a rat, a ferret, a bird, or a fish. They understand how special these little ones are to us, and treat them just like they would treat their own pets.

If you're looking for a vet, I would highly, highly, highly recommend All Creatures.

Good to know!!! Let's hope your little cheese eater heals well!

Dr Albert rocks!
    WNY's link to the latest deals,printable coupons AND money saving tips!
    www.buffalobroad.com

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    How much would a new rat cost versus repairing that one?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    A new rat? $5. Surgery, a few hundred. However, you can't replace a pet. No matter their size

I use them too,, great vets! caring.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    It's a value judgement... some people will put their dogs to sleep or let if suffer for a 100 bucks or any animal for that matter other people will spend a hundreds on chochki, or tens of thousands on stamps, cars...etc. etc.

if it is a matter between heating your house or eating then of course

just my .o2

Quote Originally Posted by NBuffaloResident View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place, but here I go.

Yesterday, my pet rat (I know, I know, get over it :P ) got into a scuffle with one of her sisters. Frantic, I took her to the usual vet: City Creatures on Delaware and Great Arrow.

She was seen, examined, and slotted for surgery in less than 20 minutes after bringing her in. And now, she's back home with meds + two stitches.

This isn't the first time City Creatures has been all over our animals for us. When we adopted my dog, what we didn't find out until later is that she had heart worms and a bad knee. The docs there fought with who we adopted from to get the heart worms treated, and we fronted for the surgery.

Well, turns out, right before surgery for her knee, Dr. Albert there discovered something worse than her knee: Her hip was, for all intents and purposes, destroyed. He went ahead, took care of that, and they charged me just for the knee surgery.

These people really care about your animals as much as you do. Doesn't matter if you have a dog, a cat, a rat, a ferret, a bird, or a fish. They understand how special these little ones are to us, and treat them just like they would treat their own pets.

If you're looking for a vet, I would highly, highly, highly recommend All Creatures.
    dr. jim is a grrrreat vet woooooooooooooooooooofffffffffff
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Thread Information