Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buffalo Public School's have a 162 Million Deficit coming

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Leftie, obviously I disagree with you and the murder statistics speak for themselves as does just about evert meaningful crime statistic kept by any law enforcement agency.
    grump you disagree with the almighty on speakup. your in trouble now..
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Well aleast Buffalo has manned Fire Station's with Paid Proffesional Firefighter's, except their still proving 1960's basic first aid and Not Paramedic Level which is the natational standard, In the Surburbs your paying for 450 brand new take home tahoe's that each one's got a $100,000 of accessories & toys that even the Fire Commisioner's & Chiefs of the FDNY, Chicago & LA City & County FD's don't even have and the number keeps on growing & kingdom Fire stations and 30 times of duplication and fleets are still growing and becuase their's no accountable and no one cares about public safety
    Now a lot of Erie County Volunteer Fire Co's are getting their new 2017 take home Tahoe's in different in Colors such as Black or Blue with ghost lettering/graphics that only can be seen at night when reflective light hits the ghost decals, and they don't have lightsbars on the roofs either , just Led lights inside the windows. I guess having Red or White Tahoes with Light bars & regular decals & emblems wasn't cool enough or are they trying to hide the growing number of take home Tahoes each Vol. Fire Dept is adding

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    I wanted to ask about Charter schools, does everyone think they are a good idea?
    Not everyone. The Buffalo Teachers union, NYSUT, AFT, the state school boards association, Bolshevik Bill Wilhelm, er, DiBlasio, for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    grump you disagree with the almighty on speakup. your in trouble now..
    It's you're you moron.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    It's you're you moron.
    Gentlemen, gentlemen...please. Can't we all just get along?

You know this is not the truth. There are several parts of Amherst that don't even come close to being as safe as some parts of Buffalo. The EV ≠ The East Side. Also EV > Sweethome et al.
    ....AND...to what do you owe this situation to??

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Talking about murders. Do the police keep a google map of each issue to track the areas where this is the worse?

I sure hope they keep maps identifying the locations of all types of crimes. I would think that would be a key investigative and crime fighting tool.

Cheektowaga is just comical at this point when you look at how much people pay for what they get.

Brown has already said they are not going to 'raise taxes' in Buffalo. The end around is they are going to raise the hell out of property assessments for 2018-19 fiscal year, which just happen to be after the next mayoral election. Homes that are currently assessed at less than $120k are being sold for north of $350k. It's going to be a shock to the system for sure.

Some people are really going to make out in this...and good for them. The ones who held on or got in early are going to have a good chance to cash out. But the folks who are trendy and overpaying to live near the 'rising' neighborhoods are going to be in for a bit of a wake up call. I just hope Buffalo spends the money well. Doubt it...but one can still hope.

My plan exactly.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    I sure hope they keep maps identifying the locations of all types of crimes. I would think that would be a key investigative and crime fighting tool.
    http://www.crimemapping.com

I think you have to registered. I'm trying random addresses but I don't I don't see crime locations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information