Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Check is waiting

I expect a year from now Foreign relations will be at an all time low, Trumps approval rating will be on the floor and the divide between left and right will be worse than ever
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I expect a year from now Foreign relations will be at an all time low, Trumps approval rating will be on the floor and the divide between left and right will be worse than ever
    It's easy to be liked when you always say yes and pick up the check.

I agree with you on the first part, but it's because of what Left said. Trumps popularity may decline but not hit the floor, and the divide will be worse due to the fact that the left cannot get over the fact that their annointed candidate did not win. They did not get their first place participation trophy and they will never get over it

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    I agree with you on the first part, but it's because of what Left said. Trumps popularity may decline but not hit the floor, and the divide will be worse due to the fact that the left cannot get over the fact that their annointed candidate did not win. They did not get their first place participation trophy and they will never get over it
    Kinda like the Right did the same thing 8 years ago?? I'm, not disagreeing with you. In fact, I think you're spot on
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    Think that will be true even if the economy does well and we see a good increase of jobs here?

Kinda like the Right did the same thing 8 years ago?? I'm, not disagreeing with you. In fact, I think you're spot on
    I think it's worse now than 8 years ago due to social media bombardment 24 hours a day, plus 24 hr news channels and websites that target the left or the right. We've had our phones for many years now, but we're looking at them constantly, getting news and updates constantly that may be right or wrong. If we could all take a break from that I think we would all be better off, now I have to go and check my phone and favorite websites 😀

Actually, Hip, the "Right" as you call it didn't carry on for months like petulant children after the election. Then again when one is looking at the likes of Rosie O'Donnell and Charlie Sheen what can one expect? And who in the hell is Shia LaBoof or whatever it's name is?

If you don't know who they are or care about what they say - why even bring it up?

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Actually, Hip, the "Right" as you call it didn't carry on for months like petulant children after the election.
    Really?? Birthers, racists, accusations of being a Muslim, Obstructionists, "Obama hates America (Hmm where did I see that one recently??)" Yes they did, just not by smashing windows
    HipKat's Blog

Really?? Birthers, racists, accusations of being a Muslim, Obstructionists, "Obama hates America (Hmm where did I see that one recently??)" Yes they did, just not by smashing windows

Tell you what...the Tea Party people really went off the deep end after a short period of having a decent message. That said, at least when they protested they had the courage to show their face.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Did tea party people destroy other people's properties?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Did tea party people destroy other people's properties?
    That's the point. The Tea Party did not riot like these folks did.

The left are nothing more than petulant 3 year olds striking matches behind the couch. Just look at what happened in Berkeley to see how these peaceful, inclusive, open minded people react to other ideas. The parents that raised these kids should be called out for the idiots that they are. The world doesn't care about your feelings, your opinions don't override those of others, the world doesn't give a crap about you, life isn't fair. These are the cold realities that these moron parents failed to teach their children. That's just how it is, and when they don't get their way they resort to violence. Universities perpetuate this garbage,, all while increasing tuition 200% since 1995. They are like the lawyers in a bitter divorce.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    That's the point. The Tea Party did not riot like these folks did.
    According to meme's on facebook this stuff was going on after Obama was elected. I don't remember riots and destroying properties like they are now.

Umm, I said the they didn't destroy any property
    HipKat's Blog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information