Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
What a crock!

The true "suffering" is for anyone who had the terrible misfortune of clicking on this "Had enough yet" garbage and constant whining of those who see their power weaken as each day passes.

They couldn't even issue an indictment and refuse to admit it at this point for crying out loud - even though attorneys crow that prosecutors could indict a ham sandwich.

LOL

These jerks probably will not stop after coming up short.

Next up for Lee: finding some terrible scandal deep, deep beneath some pizza shop around town!

All you want is a pound of flesh from 'the other side' in order to feel right again.

Just admit it!

Oh, I forget, it's all Hillary's fault. Isn't it? Gotta get back to prosecuting that server in the shed of her yard! There's an election coming.
It amazes me that you can’t conclude that as a ‘blank’ I am not beholding to any party – not a party hack operative like you who is used to defending the party’s ideology regardless how illogical or unscrupulous it may be.

For 2-1/2 years the Trump administration (and Republicans in general) have been savaged by the left and individuals have would up in prison – put there by sanctimonious Democrats who have gone unchallenged / unscathed during the process.

With the expectation that the Horowitz investigation may shed light on conspiracy, corruption, collusion and fraud on by Democratic Party members, why should people seeking the truth be labeled s ‘deplorables’ for welcoming such expose?

There are voters trying to decide who to vote for – the one un-presidential to say the least, and opposing candidates so far left they bear no interest to centrists.
And then the Democratic Party has hacks like you killing their chances by pissing on peoples legs and telling them it’s raining out – all snarky bloviation with no substance.

As I continue to say: “With rare exception all politicos suck”. Whose best interests are being served in this election. The country’s or the politicos.

As for Hillary, it was the Democratic Party's fault for endorsing her. Now they have another crop up equally inept.

The following media reports focus on undecided voters seeking truth and transparency – not too much of that out there!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...5d3_story.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...en_141258.html