Page 59 of 272 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Had enough yet

So the moron in charge is saying that the stock market boost is causing the deficit to go down. Shouldn't someone inform this guy of how things work before he runs his mouth?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    So the moron in charge is saying that the stock market boost is causing the deficit to go down. Shouldn't someone inform this guy of how things work before he runs his mouth?
    When it comes to money, this so-called "moron" does pretty well.

Unguarded crimes scenes "burglarized," three different time lines, no motive, to explanations, no nothing.

What's next? Maybe the "Roberts Commission" and the "Magic Bullsh***t Theory?"

Nothing to see here folks , move along.

Yea, right.

Burglars target Las Vegas shooter's Reno home
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ome/752243001/

Las Vegas police defend shifting timeline of shooting, warn it could change again

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...011-story.html

MGM Resorts disputes Las Vegas police timeline of mass shooting
    https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/...mass-shooting/
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 12th, 2017 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    When it comes to money, this so-called "moron" does pretty well.
    Really? Should we rehash the list of his failures?

Regardless, makes me think the people he hires do really well and he just reaps the benefits. Can't admit he's a moron about the statement he made?
    HipKat's Blog

Really? Should we rehash the list of his failures?

Regardless, makes me think the people he hires do really well and he just reaps the benefits. Can't admit he's a moron about the statement he made?
    I do not have your professional mental health/educational insights HipKat. I'm just a clueless, crippled old construction worker.

That editorial Lee, was subtly incendiary. Personally, I think it is teeing- up a twisted Democrat campaign narrative. That anticipated narrative should be preemptively addressed.

But, what do I know?
    The Lancaster Bee is the official newspaper of the Town of Lancaster and as such gets paid for legal ads and other. It does not bite the hand that feeds it and is at the same time liberal in thought and content. I never read Sherman’s opinions as I know where he leans.

The Bee’s political coverage is near non-existent when it comes to board challenges and public comments. From what I have been told its publication volume is down and once the town puts all the town meeting recordings on the town website the Bee will lose further readership.

Unfortunately, much of today’s media reporting has become influenced by slanted/manipulated opinion and data.

BTW – Trump still sucks, the Left can do no wrong and we are so lucky to be living in one of the highest taxed states under the watchful eyes of Cuomo, Schumer and Sanctuary City Mayor DeBlasio.

I do not have your professional mental health/educational insights HipKat. I'm just a clueless, crippled old construction worker.
    It boggles my mind that intelligent people continue to give this guy a pass on every misstep he makes. So you agree with pulling relief workers out of Puerto Rico, also?
    HipKat's Blog

It boggles my mind that intelligent people continue to give this guy a pass on every misstep he makes. So you agree with pulling relief workers out of Puerto Rico, also?
    Stop the word-in-mouth shi***t.

Trump is agreeing with the Governor of Puerto Rico for the island's's corruption and mismanagement.

Do you agree with corruption?

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...178423211.html

Stop the word-in-mouth shi***t.

Trump is agreeing with the Governor of Puerto Rico for the island's's corruption and mismanagement.

Do you agree with corruption?

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...178423211.html
    So for that, those people in remote areas that haven't seen any relief yet should just fend for themselves. It's not like they're real Americans.... oh, wait....
    HipKat's Blog

So for that, those people in remote areas that haven't seen any relief yet should just fend for themselves. It's not like they're real Americans.... oh, wait....
    Look HipKat, as I said, Trump's presentation, to an old bastard like me, sucks. He is no Reagan or Kennedy. But then, the national media and cultural climate of America is not that of 1960 or 1980, times regrettably, that I remember.

In this current climate of entirely biased reporting, Trump's comments, although seemingly crude, appear to be designed for shock value and mainstream attention.

A "Presidential" statement such as "Puerto Rico needs to address its reckless application of resources...," would not be covered by the lame-stream media, because such wording would not cast Trump in a bad light. Brash commentary seems to be the only way by which his message is widely reported.

Therefore, Trump exchanges dignified and poised style for message dissemination.

I predict his harsh words will not functionally translate into "Liberalese" the way you want them to, so let's wait to see what happens.

If the personnel are recklessly removed, I will be the first to call him out.

But, I caution you to be critical, and to weigh the nuances, and sourcing, of the left-wing news reports. Your side is not without sin either, young feller.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 13th, 2017 at 11:09 PM.

If Trump could only learn to say, “I’m sorry, we all make mistakes,” the mantra of the Left when using hate speech and committing violent acts, he would be forgiven.

But he can’t, isn’t a phony and would never be cut any slack anyway.

He has a do nothing Congress to work with, will accomplish little, but is exposing the alligators in the swamp from both sides – at least to people who think independently.

In the meantime the country is suffering – or is it?

Saying he's possibly going to pull relief workers out of PR is not "Liberalese". Not everything is either Left or Right and sadly, this is what I see around me. Everything, every single thing someone says get's classified as Left or Right. There's no generalizing anymore. Trump's "presentation" is just what it is. It has nothing to do with affiliation. From either direction, he's just a buffoon. Right after he slashed subsidies for lowest income insurance needs, he makes a speech about how it's his job to look after the safety and security of all the American People. Huh??? 2 days after he threatens to pull relief workers out of PR - where the citizens are American People......

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

In the meantime the country is suffering – or is it?
    Define suffering
    HipKat's Blog

]Saying he's possibly going to pull relief workers out of PR is not "Liberalese".
    You misunderstood or I mis-communicated.

I am saying that I am confident that Trump's words are intended to slap the corrupt Puerto Rican regime up the side of the head, but he will not remove the relief workers.

The "Liberalese" I am referring to is how the left characterizes his words, in the hope Trump means them, fulfilling their twisted prophecies; "FUNCTIONALLY translate" means that those words about Puerto Rico will NOT match his rhetoric, which will disappoint the left, because they will not be able to twist Puerto Rico like they did New Orleans.

To put it simply: Maria was NOT Katrina. Trump is not Bush, and Trump going to call out Puerto Rico's version of Roy Nagen before the phony left narrative takes root.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 14th, 2017 at 07:16 AM.

Forget "the truth" coming out about the Vegas massacre. This may be Dealy Plaza all over again; the "Deep State" at its evil best.

Time to shrug and say "Whatever?" and move on.

From the New York Times:

Another Shift in Las Vegas Timeline Caps Days of Confusion

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/13/u...-timeline.html
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 14th, 2017 at 09:01 AM.

Saying he's possibly going to pull relief workers out of PR is not "Liberalese". Not everything is either Left or Right and sadly, this is what I see around me. Everything, every single thing someone says get's classified as Left or Right. There's no generalizing anymore. Trump's "presentation" is just what it is. It has nothing to do with affiliation. From either direction, he's just a buffoon. Right after he slashed subsidies for lowest income insurance needs, he makes a speech about how it's his job to look after the safety and security of all the American People. Huh??? 2 days after he threatens to pull relief workers out of PR - where the citizens are American People......

Define suffering
    Suffering here as: adversity, catastrophe, distress, anguish, misery, depression; all the maladies that afflict the Left; caused by hate of a president who asks Congress to make law and is rebuffed by not only the opposition party but by his own as well – a do-nothing Congress that isn’t worth a ****!

The morons are in Congress; especially the 'resist' Left!

Thread Information