CNN fact checking Biden, I’m shocked!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/27/polit...ent/index.html

Is it any wonder the Dems keep him locked in the basement or on a short leash?

Now there’s two of them seeking the presidency that should learn when to keep their mouths shut.

I would like to hear Biden’s take on CHOP and the following report published today:

Protesters aren’t all on the same page, adding to the complexity of ending the occupation. One community organizer, who asked not to be identified, said she had hoped the protesters would sit down with the mayor and negotiate a compromise. She expressed sympathy for the businesses. “I am not an advocate of anyone taking over anyone else’s property,” she said.

But other organizers say they aren’t interested in any meetings. “Let it be clear: We will not be bought off,” Naudia “Nas” Miller, representative of a group called the Black Collective Voice, said in a statement. “We are here to dismantle systemic racism.”

Or, the co-founder of BLM declaring that if their demands are not met the system would be burned down.

Biden’s take on the mob rule, carnage and destruction costs related to this ‘peaceful protest’. Spent a great deal of time watching the destruction that has taken place – that is, on other media outlets who are not so reluctant to cover the devastation – even going so far as to call it a love fest.

Then again, why should Biden say anything. Ahead in the polls by double digits, his camp and liberal mainstream media all it can to demonize Trump, why should he offer any aid until the ship of state has sunk beyond repair. Keep the economy at bay with the Covid crisis, more stimulus checks to tide the gap to election, and blame Trump for people not going back to work and losing their insurance.

And, WTF are the politicos who are aiding and abetting this ‘mob rule’ thinking before they restore law and order? Police reform, indeed! Anarchy on the streets in the guise of ‘peaceful protest’, unacceptable!

We are so screwed!