Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
The Left doesn't have me anywhere. It's YOU people. You list a Trump lie that is verifiable a lie, for example and no one, not ONE Trump supporter will ever admit he lied. Instead you get responses like The Left has you where they want you, or Stop Watching CNN, or Fake News, or But Hillary..., or But Obama..., or .... blah blah blah libtard, or anything other than just admitting he lied. You will never, ever, ever say, Yes, that was a bold face lie. Same with any of his other misteps and false claims. It's ALWAYS deny, deny, deflect and deny some more. YOU are the ones that are right where TRUMP wants you. It's sickening.

And before you say something, here are over 1100 lies ....which I'm quite sure you puppets will deny every one of them

http://projects.thestar.com/donald-t...eck/index.html
Relax – take a deep breath before you soil yourself.

I have not denied that Trump lies or defended his lies. However, I fail to see you ever acknowledge that the left has its own horde of liars and provocateurs. This should not be about pointing fingers at which individual or political party is most to blame for the state of the union, but that they both own it.

If you are telling me that the left doesn’t have its share of wackos and that the resist/obstruct game plan has not contributed to the mess taking place, then the left does have you. And unless the DEMS change their game plan you will see more Trumpsters in office.

I told you early on that the DEMS created Trump with their candidate, policies and agenda. If they follow the same game plan they are toast in the upcoming elections.