Page 174 of 274 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 4100

Thread: Had enough yet

Lee you are amazing, truly,your informational fountain runs 24 hours a day. Facts taste so good in you cool,clear water of truth
    Frank Lee Speaking....

LISTEN to this freshman congressman from Alabama https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1126346028

Hey Biden, what the hell are you thinking?

Unity? Follow the science on Covid? Covid shutdowns and Covid restrictions for Americans, but open borders and mixed messages on Covid confirmed cases / quarantines, catch-and-release and Covid consequence to Americans..

Trump lied and got savaged, but Biden lies and gets a pass from the mainstream media. Hypocrisy to the max!

This makes America better how?

Why is Biden hiding amount of people coming across the border?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

How much is Biden administration's border policy costing Americans?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Hey Biden, what the hell are you thinking?

Unity? Follow the science on Covid? Covid shutdowns and Covid restrictions for Americans, but open borders and mixed messages on Covid confirmed cases / quarantines, catch-and-release and Covid consequence to Americans..

Trump lied and got savaged, but Biden lies and gets a pass from the mainstream media. Hypocrisy to the max!

This makes America better how?

Why is Biden hiding amount of people coming across the border?

How much is Biden administration's border policy costing Americans?

This scares the sh#t out of me. I cannot even imagine the negative impact on the spread of the china virus among the population..

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    When it came to sanctuary cities and a federal response to last summer's violence, the Left cleaved to the Tenth Amendment.

I thought that laws governing elections was left to the states. But on the other hand, this just may be post-Constitutional America.
    This is so crazy Mark, everything Biden is doing is totally unconstitutional and or negligent.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    This is so crazy Mark, everything Biden is doing is totally unconstitutional and or negligent.
    Indeed shortstuff, and I am not at all confident that the SCOTUS will mitigate the damage.

Roberts is a lost cause; Kavanaugh is a close second, and Gorsuch: the Swamp is the Swamp, eh?

More troubling to me is Justice Barrett.

Prior to her nomination and confirmation, I cautioned that Barrett was not the Scalia clone that so many on my side portrayed her to be. At that time, I referred to her decision while on the 7th Circuit, which upheld what I consider to be a state overreach in connection with the Covid lockdowns. In so doing, she relied on a 1905 ruling which upheld mandatory vaccines for immigrants.

Any bets on how she may rule on mandatory vaccines if that issue emerges in the future?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Time for due process - hypocrites

Justice Brett Kavanaugh and his supporters must find it rich that Democrats, commentators, and the #metoo movement are suddenly in support of due process now that a Democratic governor is the subject of sexual harassment allegations.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has now been accused by six women of sexual harassment. He has refused to step down from office. There is also the investigation that Cuomo’s office acted criminally when they concealed the true number of nursing home deaths.

Several months ago Cuomo was the Gold Standard, the rock star of reason. The public trusted him as much as Dr. Fauci at the time, which doesn’t say much anymore.

The rock star has fallen, accused of cover-ups and skewed standards, a creep who prey’s on much younger women.

Where is the outrage from the Democrats, #metoo movement, mainstream media, Hollywood elitists, etc.? They are not calling for his resignation, rather for due process calling the matter ‘troubling, serious and deeply concerning’ –calling for a full investigation of Cuomo. But not for his resignation.

Commentators who had no such patience with evidence-free allegations against Kavanaugh now have fresh eyes. The #metoo movement is now amenable to due process. Double standard hypocrites!

The lamest quote on the matter was given by Assemblyman William Conrad of Tonawanda in today’s Buffalo News:

“As of this moment, the State is facing an unprecedented budget crisis, and communities and families across every district are suffering,” Conrad said. “Lawmakers are also trying to facilitate the vaccination process for millions of vulnerable residents. We need to get our children back into school and reopen the economy as quickly and as safely as possible. In short, the Legislature has a lot of urgent work to do.

“We must sharpen our collective focus and continue on with what we’ve been elected to do: serve the people of the State of New York. While I trust that the investigations underway will bring us the honest answers we are owed, I agree with Assembly Speaker Heastie that this is no time for distraction. … If these serious revelations continue to hinder that work, I would hope the Governor would weigh the impact on New York and its citizens.”

For Neanderthals only

Along with the Democrats the mainstream media were ecstatic and full of praise for Biden and his emergency pandemic aid plan.

They say it will be a moment of glory for Biden when he signs the new relief act on Friday, the centerpiece of his early agenda. Biden’s plan? What was his contribution to the designing of the plan? If anything it is legislation that is a misnomer in that it is neither a Covid nor a relief bill. A progressive wish list!

This might be shrewd politics, but it is not evidence-based or bipartisan governance. It’s getting while the getting is good, and assuming that no one will notice.

What does Biden tell us about this plan, or the ‘challenge’ on the border, CDC and Fauci Covid guideline for Americans but silence on the illegals entering the country, HR1, etc.? Nada! After 50 days in office, 50 executive orders, not one solo press conference, no date set for the State of the Union address, no questions please request or non scripted questions and comments after any briefing or public appearance.

Is Biden running the show? Incompetent where the Dems and media are sheltering him. He looks frail and often speaks incoherently. Looking at my browser this evening I happen to come across Hannity’s report questioning Biden’s health. Good monologue However, it did come from FOX and Hannity so it will only be listened to by Neanderthals.

'Is there something medically wrong' with Joe Biden

Did anyone watch Biden speak last night? I wondered what everyone's thoughts were. I watched as I was hoping I would be inspired by it, but as I expected, he did not disappoint. There was no salute nor did Biden state, "God Bless America."

Gave zero credit where credit was due, gave zero hope as we move into the future, but he did say, if we all got vaccinated we can sit by the campfire in our backyard and celebrate independence day...

Did anyone watch Biden speak last night? I wondered what everyone's thoughts were. I watched as I was hoping I would be inspired by it, but as I expected, he did not disappoint. There was no salute nor did Biden state, "God Bless America."

Gave zero credit where credit was due, gave zero hope as we move into the future, but he did say, if we all got vaccinated we can sit by the campfire in our backyard and celebrate independence day...
    An address entirely consistent with his inclinations toward plagiarism.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Let’s just start out by saying Biden’s claim to achieve unity is fraudulent. He gave no credit to Trump for shutting down travel or for Warp Speed vaccine development.

70% of Americans are in favor of the stimulus package because they are in desperate need of the money or just want free stuff. The fact that less than 50% of the stimulus is Covid related has no bearing to them. Spending by both Democrats and Republicans is out of control.

Biden pontificated on what Americans must do to have backyard barbeques on July 4th - staying vigilant even after getting vaccinated, practicing social distancing, and wearing masks because conditions could change, and we don't want to shutdown again. But he uttered not one word on the border crisis, excuse me, challenge.

In Brownsville, Texas, of 1,700 illegals tested 204 tested positive. Brownsville has no authority to contain / quarantine them. These individuals are put on buses and shipped throughout the country. WH press Secretary Psaki said they are working on a plan to test them all. The money it is going to cost to provide shelter, food, health, other resources. will be staggering. This makes America better?

Homeowners along the border are being burglarized and fear for their safety.

Biden misstated the death tolls between Covid and WWI, WW2, Korean, Vietnam, and 9-11 but gets a pass from the mainstream media.

Day 52 after inauguration and no solo press conference. Not surprising, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    An address entirely consistent with his inclinations toward plagiarism.
    I agree..

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Let’s just start out by saying Biden’s claim to achieve unity is fraudulent. He gave no credit to Trump for shutting down travel or for Warp Speed vaccine development.

70% of Americans are in favor of the stimulus package because they are in desperate need of the money or just want free stuff. The fact that less than 50% of the stimulus is Covid related has no bearing to them. Spending by both Democrats and Republicans is out of control.

Biden pontificated on what Americans must do to have backyard barbeques on July 4th - staying vigilant even after getting vaccinated, practicing social distancing, and wearing masks because conditions could change, and we don't want to shutdown again. But he uttered not one word on the border crisis, excuse me, challenge.

In Brownsville, Texas, of 1,700 illegals tested 204 tested positive. Brownsville has no authority to contain / quarantine them. These individuals are put on buses and shipped throughout the country. WH press Secretary Psaki said they are working on a plan to test them all. The money it is going to cost to provide shelter, food, health, other resources. will be staggering. This makes America better?

Homeowners along the border are being burglarized and fear for their safety.

Biden misstated the death tolls between Covid and WWI, WW2, Korean, Vietnam, and 9-11 but gets a pass from the mainstream media.

Day 52 after inauguration and no solo press conference. Not surprising, eh?
    That sums it up perfectly Lee. Four years of this, I wonder how long it will take for Kamala Harris to be sworn in as President?

The future may be very, very ugly depending who the political cartographers are.

Georgia L Schlager

Fact-checking Biden’s public address

For four years the biased mainstream media fact-checked every Trump utterance on policy, Covid, everything and charged him with thousands of lies. For them Biden walks on water and brings unity, transparency, and truth back to government.

The Hill considered a ‘center biased’ media outlet had the audacity to publish a fact-checking report on President Bidens national address where he once again spoke but took no questions. Had he taken questions I can only imagine how much more damaging the report would have been had he been asked on the ‘border crisis - which he claims is a challenge and where the Dems and lamestream media are now referring to it as a crisis, but which started under the Trump administration.

It will be four more years of blaming Trump for everything.

The media fact-checkers finally come for Joe Biden.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please," author Mark Twain once said.

"President Biden's objective, and his commitment, is to bring transparency and truth back to government to share the truth, even when it's hard to hear," White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki promised America on Day 1. But, instead, transparency has consisted of the Leader of the Free World being whisked away from event after event, away from reporters shouting questions over staffers shouting at reporters to leave.

Team Biden is likely holding the president back from doing such an event because it might consist of answering questions around a border policy that has led to a full-blown crisis which includes kids back in cages amid a pandemic and COVID-positive migrants being released into the U.S. population.

No president in the modern era has not provided this address later than February. It's now mid-March and Team Biden hasn't even announced a general date yet. “Next month, in my first appearance before a joint session of Congress, I will lay out my 'Build Back Better' recovery plan," Biden announced in late January. That never happened.

We're a democracy. We need consensus," Candidate Biden said last October, before the election. Yet, as of March 8, Biden had signed a very dictator-ish 37 executive orders, 13 presidential memoranda, 16 proclamations and seven notices, according to Ballotpedia - far outpacing his predecessors to this point.

"It's one thing about the vaccine - which we didn't have when we came into office - but a vaccinator, you need the needle, you need the mechanisms to be able to get it in," the president said.

Uh, no. Biden had two vaccines available upon taking office (Pfizer, Moderna) and a third that became available shortly after (Johnson & Johnson). Not only were nearly 1 million people already getting vaccinated per day when Biden took office, but he had received two doses himself in December and January. And this isn't a one-time gaffe, but a mistruth the president has pushed repeatedly in an attempt to take credit for something he had zero to do with. (See: "Operation Warp Speed under the previous administration.")

Thread Information