Page 133 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 4073

Thread: Had enough yet

Had enough yet; seriously?

The country has gone absolutely bonkers. Two presidential candidates that have diametrically opposing political ideologies and a Congress so inept and dysfunctional that both sides are willing to gamble with the lives of needy constituents to gain political self-interest agendas is not only disgusting but evil!

Equally absurd is House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. call to dismiss Trump's new $400-per-week benefit as meager and for Trump's payroll tax holiday action that could drain the Social Security trust fund and jeopardize Medicare.

As stated in the past, trying to pick out the lesser of two evils in the upcoming federal, state, and local elections is like picking up a turd at the clean end!

Trump orders $400-per-week unemployment payments amid COVID crisis, hits Dems for stonewalling

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ricans-renters

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Had enough yet; seriously?

The country has gone absolutely bonkers. Two presidential candidates that have diametrically opposing political ideologies...
    I have always expected opposing candidates to have diametrically opposing views, especially during what might be termed "directional change" elections, but, I don't expect cabinet members to engage the President they serve in public debate.

Defense Secretary Mark Esper appears to be one such character in the Trump administration.

It is my opinion that Esper's conduct during his now famous June 3, 2020 press conference was appalling.

Reference: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...rotests-298314

Does it not appear that Esper may have used his June 3, 2020 press conference as perhaps his equivalent of MacArthur's letter to the Veterans of Foreign Wars; a letter in which MacArthur advocated practices policies which directly contradicted the Truman foreign policy?

Reference: https://usa.usembassy.de/etexts/democrac/58.htm

Esper's civilian status, while separate from MacArthur's military status, simply did not reduce his subservient responsibilities. IMHO, Esper needed to execute the Presidential order, or resign in principled protest. Absent such compliance or resignation, and had a less tumultuous atmosphere prevailed, I felt, and still feel, that Esper should have, at the very least, received the MacArthur treatment, and been fired right then and there.

Esper's conduct* on Judge Jeanine's Fox show last night was suggestively better, but still troubling.

In comments regarding the Beirut explosion, Esper, while being subtly supportive of the assessment of certain generals and the President's qualified early comments that the incident"looked like an attack," the Defense Secretary made clear that he departed from Trump and some of his generals, and embraced the "accidental theory," even though but the headline-grabber Esper had to admit that "We still don't know what caused the Beirut explosion."

Furthermore, I was very interested in the Defense Secretary Extraordinaire's comments last night, to a Fox News audience. In those comments, Esper recounted his conversation earlier in the day with his Communist Chinese counterpart. Purportedly, that conversation dealt with the administration's concerns over China's recent conduct, and its expectations from the Communist regime.

When summarizing that conversation, when referring to the administration's policy, Esper used the term "We."

But interestingly, Esper once again apparently separated himself with the administration's comprehensive China policy, when he presumed to suggest that, from his viewpoint, there are only two urgent issues with China. Said the Secretary: "The two big issues I have at least are this..."

Reference: https://video.foxnews.com/v/6179561882001#sp=show-clips

Did the Secretary substantially suggest that if the President needs the Esper-led military to respond to events that may not fall within the Secretary's definition of "Big Issues," that Esper may repeat his seemingly insubordinate performance of a few weeks back?

Does not the President formulate foreign policy, and is not the Secretary of Defense the muscle that enforces the President's foreign policy?

Perhaps semantic nitpicking on my part, but Trump better keep an eye on Esper. The President does not need another Deep State palace schemer undermining everything he tries to do, just my opinion of course.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 9th, 2020 at 01:56 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Sad what America has become

To all who have discontinued their Buffalo News subscriptions believing the newspaper too liberal biased, I empathize with position. Today’s edition once again featured liberal media outlet reports disparaging Trump and/or blaming him responsible for everything imaginable.

No longer veiled, the liberal media bias and hatred of Trump is obvious to the point of absurdity. Where it was considered unbecoming and unpatriotic to question Obama’s personal life or political position / actions, Trump is eviscerated and excoriated daily without concern of office eminence or country best interest / world image.

The racist, sexist, xenophobe deplorables who dared to vote for Trump in 2016 will be happy to read that the left is giving them a chance to redeem themselves – while presenting Trump in the vilest manner doing so.

How sad that our country at such a trying time is being ripped apart by political claptrap and a media reveling in adding to the partisanship / divisiveness.

Gene Weingarten: Hi, 2016 Trump voters. We have to talk.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...298_story.html

Judging purely from recent news and opinion articles, it is becoming apparent that Donald Trump has finally achieved the sort of astonishing distinction he has always craved, and now sits atop a pantheon of the American presidency; specifically, the stupidest, most inept and malignant president in history.

“The president is a bold, intentional liar, by any moral definition. A habitual liar. A blatant liar. An instinctual liar. A reckless liar. An ignorant liar. A pathological liar. A hopeless liar. A gratuitous liar. A malevolent liar.”

I do think I understand why you voted for Trump, and I sympathize. Four years ago, things were very different in America, and certain people — people like you, for example — might have concluded that after eight years of having an elegant, erudite, sophisticated Black guy in charge, it was time to give a semiliterate, infantile, racist boor a shot.

But okay. It’s now four years later, and we all have a chance to redeem ourselves.

I do think I understand why you voted for Trump, and I sympathize. Four years ago, things were very different in America, and certain people people like you, for example — might have concluded that after eight years of having an elegant, erudite, sophisticated Black guy in charge, it was time to give a semiliterate, infantile, racist boor a shot.

But okay. It’s now four years later, and we all have a chance to redeem ourselves.
    With the Democrats offering to voters such a seemingly radical program, one should think that the Party and its Leftist brethren in the Main Stream Media, would endeavor to convince the voting population of its program's worth and value, and refrain from meaningless, mindless, and from a unity standpoint, counterproductive, ridicule, name-calling, and their oft-applied guilt-by-association tactic.

Would it not make far more sense for the Left to, in an uplifting way, positively convince those 2016 Trumpkin rascals to join with them, and reverse course, and enticingly persuade them to vote for its candidate?

Simply put, most people feel that the no matter who emerges to be President, the upcoming election will be a close one. So how smart is the Left to insult the over 63,000,000 people whose vote they seek?

Brilliant, NOT!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 10th, 2020 at 06:23 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

This behavior did not occur under James Comey, but under the current FBI Director Christopher Wray in 2018...

“This document clearly shows that the FBI was continuing to mislead regarding the reliability of the Steele dossier. The FBI did to the Senate Intelligence Committee what the Department of Justice and FBI had previously done to the FISA Court: mischaracterize, mislead and lie. The characterizations regarding the dossier were completely out of touch with reality in terms of what the Russian sub-source actually said to the FBI.

What does this mean? That Congress as well as the FISA Court was lied to about the reliability of the Russian sub-source. I will be asking FBI Director Wray to provide me all the details possible about how the briefing was arranged and who provided it...

The document includes talking points from the FBI’s briefing of the Senate Intelligence Committee in February 2018 and details the FBI’s assessment of the primary source of the information contained in the Steele dossier. This FBI briefing to Members of Congress occurred after the FBI had learned that the Steele dossier was unreliable in 2017.
    "
    References:

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/pre...3fVwe-v-Lb39X0

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo...ent%202018.pdf

Ah, the plot thickens.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 10th, 2020 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    These are very tense times in America. As such, these comments by President Trump, delivered at the Whirlpool Plant in Clyde, Ohio are very troubling...

“So I have a lot of enemies out there. This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while. A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy with what I’m doing,”
    Reference: https://nworeport.me/2020/08/07/trum...e-for-a-while/

Very troubling indeed, especially when considered in light of Trump's recent handwritten note appearing in this photo...

COINCIDENCE?...

Shots fired at White House: Donald Trump ushered away from press conference
    Reference: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/new...ectid=12355489

Agree or disagree, insightful questions / comments

I found this interesting. It was sent to me by a former Democrat now registered a ‘blank’ – like me.

OPEN LETTER TO DEMOCRATS:

I just have a few questions for you. Let me start with, I already know you don't like President Trump...that's a given,
    so, let's move on from that:

How about the division of America? Do you really blame Trump for that?

How about when NONE of the DEMOCRATS showed up for his inauguration? Don't you think that started the division? He hadn't even been president yet, and EXCEPT for Clinton and Obama, not one democrat showed up. Is that when Trump divided America? Can you imagine if the REPUBLICANS didn't show up for Obama's inauguration because they lost? Can you even start to imagine what would have happened?

How about when 19 minutes after Trump was inaugurated, the Washington Post declared the IMPEACHMENT CAMPAIGN has STARTED? Was that when Trump divided America?

How about when Nancy Pelosi ripped up Trump's state of the union right in front of the world, showing complete disrespect for the President of the United States? Did that bring the country together and is THAT when Trump divided America?

How about when America had to endure 3 years and over 30 million dollars spent on trying to PROVE that Trump only won because of RUSSIAN COLLUSION and NOT because America voted him in and 17 democrats did EVERYTHING in their power to PROVE that there was Russian Collusion...and came up with ZERO? Was THAT when Trump divided America?

I can't even start to go over the NEGATIVE PRESS he's received since his surprise win...

Remember, the DONORS, the likes of Bloomberg, who gave 27 million, Tom Steyer who gave 17 million, George Soros who gave 9 million and MANY MORE that gave MULTI-MILLIONS to Hillary, they wanted a return on their investment. Do you really think that donors give MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS just because they love Hillary? NO, these were not campaign donations, they were INVESTMENTS into what HILLARY had promised them when she became president.

They were so sure she would win, and they would be SHOWERED with HUGE RETURNS, and when it didn't happen and they LOST all those millions, they went all out to TAKE TRUMP out of OFFICE by any means possible.

DID YOU KNOW that 90% of the Mainstream media and the corporations that own them, are owned by, or run by BIG DEMOCRAT DONORS? You can verify all of that for yourselves. I did.

Since the moment Trump won, even before he was inaugurated, the mainstream media's reporting was 92% negative on Trump, do you know why? It was those big donors that lost their dream of MILLIONS of dollars, on their returns that they were going to receive when Hillary was president and they weren't going to take that loss lightly...They needed to PUNISH TRUMP and those that VOTED HIM IN. I've said this. since the night he was elected.

"There is NOTHING the left won't do to take down our President", our country and us, no low they won't go to, to get their power back", and sadly, we have seen this every single day since his election.

Let me ask you this...Have you ever listened to Trump or appreciated any accomplishment or campaign promises he's kept, have you ever gone to one of his rallies or have you just closed your mind to ANYTHING he does?

Please ask yourselves the following questions, if you dare.
    What has Joe Biden done for America for the last 47 years that he's held an office?

What did Joe Biden ever do for BLACKS when HE and Obama were in office?

What has Joe Biden ever done in his entire life to create a private-sector job?

What has Joe Biden done to help the American middle class worker?

Let me also ask you this...Why do you think there are so many people tearing down statues, burning our flag, beating up police officers, disrespecting our founders and hating our country? It comes straight from our SCHOOLS that have slowly been tearing down our history...

If there is a teacher out there, please tell me the following:

Do you teach the truth that it was the DEMOCRATS:

That were the KKK? That the GRAND LEADER of the KKK was Democrat Robert Byrd, who was elected to congress and served for decades, and that it was Hillary, Bill, and Obama that gave his EULOGY praising him?

That the DEMOCRATS fought the Civil war to KEEP SLAVERY?

That the inner-city ghettoes were created by DEMOCRATS to keep control of slaves after they were freed?

That planned parenthood was founded in inner cities to CONTROL the BLACK POPULATION?

Is any of this in your history books? Let me ask you this as well.

Can a student speak up when he/she disagrees with a teacher when they say that Trump is a horrible president, or the electoral college must be eliminated? Don't think so?

Well, I know a student that actually happened to...When the teacher said it had to be eliminated because Hillary lost, and he stated the reason it should stay, She ripped him apart and gave the entire class a 5 hour test, and stated it was because he DARED to disagree with her. Is that happening in your schools? I'm only asking questions I'd like your answers. President Trump and his entire family has been vilified, demeaned and disrespected, for one reason and one reason only... HE WON...

Have you noticed the DEMOCRATS only throw tantrums and OBJECT to everything he does and have NEVER ONCE gotten behind him to make America the best it can be? WHY? They can't afford to get behind him...he would WIN AGAIN, and they can't let that happen. If he wins again, the Democrat party will be destroyed, and they know it.

Did you notice that the "CAGES" the left claimed that Trump built to put Illegal children in, WERE BUILT BY OBAMA for the very purpose of PUTTING ILLEGAL CHILDREN IN? Was THAT all over the news when Obama did it? The very same "CAGES"...but the media was silent!

How about when Trump commuted Roger Stone's sentence, and was DEMONIZED 24/7 but NOT A WORD when Obama commuted 1715 inmates, which included 330 that he granted on his last day in office.. DID WE EVEN HEAR one WORD about it? Were there reporters even reporting it...NO! Just look at the difference in the reporting. By the way, since Trump's been in office he's commuted 10 people...compare that to Obama...Is that reporting fair?

How about when Biden and Obama allowed the H1N1, the SWINE FLU, to INFECT MILLIONS of Americans before declaring it a health emergency. Was the press losing its minds and calling it the OBAMAFLU AND BLAMING OBAMA and BIDEN for the spread? SILENCE!

Compare this to the NEGATIVE COVERAGE that Trump got when, he immediately halted travel from China when, in February, Nancy Pelosi went to Chinatown and said come on down, or when de Blasio, in March, said ride the subways and go to Broadway...BUT those same people are blaming Trump for the spread of coronavirus.

A FINAL QUESTION:

What have the DEMOCRATS done to help make America the best, to get behind a president that works tirelessly to care about WE THE PEOPLE instead of using us as political pawns What have the democrats done for people of color EXCEPT for GIVING ILLEGALS more rights than citizens and having us pay for it

JUST imagine what this country could accomplish if the Democrats worked with him on the economy, the coronavirus, the inner cities where he's created opportunity zones, job training etc.
    When Trump tried to get school choice for inner-city students, they ran Betsy DeVos out!! The Dem’s running those inner-city schools wanted no part of school choice.
    Have you ever wondered why it's cities that have been run, for decades, that have the MOST HOMELESS, the MOST CRIME, the most MURDERS, the worst INNER CITY schools, ARE ALL RUN BY DEMOCRATS?

If you haven't started asking yourselves those questions, maybe you should.

May God Bless America, Again!

Agree or disagree, insightful questions / comments

I found this interesting. It was sent to me by a former Democrat now registered a ‘blank’ – like me.

OPEN LETTER TO DEMOCRATS:

I just have a few questions for you. Let me start with, I already know you don't like President Trump...that's a given,
    so, let's move on from that:

How about the division of America? Do you really blame Trump for that?

How about when NONE of the DEMOCRATS showed up for his inauguration? Don't you think that started the division? He hadn't even been president yet, and EXCEPT for Clinton and Obama, not one democrat showed up. Is that when Trump divided America? Can you imagine if the REPUBLICANS didn't show up for Obama's inauguration because they lost? Can you even start to imagine what would have happened?

How about when 19 minutes after Trump was inaugurated, the Washington Post declared the IMPEACHMENT CAMPAIGN has STARTED? Was that when Trump divided America?

How about when Nancy Pelosi ripped up Trump's state of the union right in front of the world, showing complete disrespect for the President of the United States? Did that bring the country together and is THAT when Trump divided America?

How about when America had to endure 3 years and over 30 million dollars spent on trying to PROVE that Trump only won because of RUSSIAN COLLUSION and NOT because America voted him in and 17 democrats did EVERYTHING in their power to PROVE that there was Russian Collusion...and came up with ZERO? Was THAT when Trump divided America?

I can't even start to go over the NEGATIVE PRESS he's received since his surprise win...

Remember, the DONORS, the likes of Bloomberg, who gave 27 million, Tom Steyer who gave 17 million, George Soros who gave 9 million and MANY MORE that gave MULTI-MILLIONS to Hillary, they wanted a return on their investment. Do you really think that donors give MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS just because they love Hillary? NO, these were not campaign donations, they were INVESTMENTS into what HILLARY had promised them when she became president.

They were so sure she would win, and they would be SHOWERED with HUGE RETURNS, and when it didn't happen and they LOST all those millions, they went all out to TAKE TRUMP out of OFFICE by any means possible.

DID YOU KNOW that 90% of the Mainstream media and the corporations that own them, are owned by, or run by BIG DEMOCRAT DONORS? You can verify all of that for yourselves. I did.

Since the moment Trump won, even before he was inaugurated, the mainstream media's reporting was 92% negative on Trump, do you know why? It was those big donors that lost their dream of MILLIONS of dollars, on their returns that they were going to receive when Hillary was president and they weren't going to take that loss lightly...They needed to PUNISH TRUMP and those that VOTED HIM IN. I've said this. since the night he was elected.

"There is NOTHING the left won't do to take down our President", our country and us, no low they won't go to, to get their power back", and sadly, we have seen this every single day since his election.

Let me ask you this...Have you ever listened to Trump or appreciated any accomplishment or campaign promises he's kept, have you ever gone to one of his rallies or have you just closed your mind to ANYTHING he does?

Please ask yourselves the following questions, if you dare.
    What has Joe Biden done for America for the last 47 years that he's held an office?

What did Joe Biden ever do for BLACKS when HE and Obama were in office?

What has Joe Biden ever done in his entire life to create a private-sector job?

What has Joe Biden done to help the American middle class worker?

Let me also ask you this...Why do you think there are so many people tearing down statues, burning our flag, beating up police officers, disrespecting our founders and hating our country? It comes straight from our SCHOOLS that have slowly been tearing down our history...

If there is a teacher out there, please tell me the following:

Do you teach the truth that it was the DEMOCRATS:

That were the KKK? That the GRAND LEADER of the KKK was Democrat Robert Byrd, who was elected to congress and served for decades, and that it was Hillary, Bill, and Obama that gave his EULOGY praising him?

That the DEMOCRATS fought the Civil war to KEEP SLAVERY?

That the inner-city ghettoes were created by DEMOCRATS to keep control of slaves after they were freed?

That planned parenthood was founded in inner cities to CONTROL the BLACK POPULATION?

Is any of this in your history books? Let me ask you this as well.

Can a student speak up when he/she disagrees with a teacher when they say that Trump is a horrible president, or the electoral college must be eliminated? Don't think so?

Well, I know a student that actually happened to...When the teacher said it had to be eliminated because Hillary lost, and he stated the reason it should stay, She ripped him apart and gave the entire class a 5 hour test, and stated it was because he DARED to disagree with her. Is that happening in your schools? I'm only asking questions I'd like your answers. President Trump and his entire family has been vilified, demeaned and disrespected, for one reason and one reason only... HE WON...

Have you noticed the DEMOCRATS only throw tantrums and OBJECT to everything he does and have NEVER ONCE gotten behind him to make America the best it can be? WHY? They can't afford to get behind him...he would WIN AGAIN, and they can't let that happen. If he wins again, the Democrat party will be destroyed, and they know it.

Did you notice that the "CAGES" the left claimed that Trump built to put Illegal children in, WERE BUILT BY OBAMA for the very purpose of PUTTING ILLEGAL CHILDREN IN? Was THAT all over the news when Obama did it? The very same "CAGES"...but the media was silent!

How about when Trump commuted Roger Stone's sentence, and was DEMONIZED 24/7 but NOT A WORD when Obama commuted 1715 inmates, which included 330 that he granted on his last day in office.. DID WE EVEN HEAR one WORD about it? Were there reporters even reporting it...NO! Just look at the difference in the reporting. By the way, since Trump's been in office he's commuted 10 people...compare that to Obama...Is that reporting fair?

How about when Biden and Obama allowed the H1N1, the SWINE FLU, to INFECT MILLIONS of Americans before declaring it a health emergency. Was the press losing its minds and calling it the OBAMAFLU AND BLAMING OBAMA and BIDEN for the spread? SILENCE!

Compare this to the NEGATIVE COVERAGE that Trump got when, he immediately halted travel from China when, in February, Nancy Pelosi went to Chinatown and said come on down, or when de Blasio, in March, said ride the subways and go to Broadway...BUT those same people are blaming Trump for the spread of coronavirus.

A FINAL QUESTION:

What have the DEMOCRATS done to help make America the best, to get behind a president that works tirelessly to care about WE THE PEOPLE instead of using us as political pawns What have the democrats done for people of color EXCEPT for GIVING ILLEGALS more rights than citizens and having us pay for it

JUST imagine what this country could accomplish if the Democrats worked with him on the economy, the coronavirus, the inner cities where he's created opportunity zones, job training etc.
    When Trump tried to get school choice for inner-city students, they ran Betsy DeVos out!! The Dem’s running those inner-city schools wanted no part of school choice.
    Have you ever wondered why it's cities that have been run, for decades, that have the MOST HOMELESS, the MOST CRIME, the most MURDERS, the worst INNER CITY schools, ARE ALL RUN BY DEMOCRATS?

If you haven't started asking yourselves those questions, maybe you should.

May God Bless America, Again!

Thank you for posting this Lee! The author(s) asked the questions that the Main Stream Media faithfully avoid; truly a noble compensation for the timidity required of the sycophantic Leftist press.

The problem with the author's questions will be the Left's predictable, but entirely deflective, answers: Conspiracy theories; racist; xenophobic; misogynistic.

June 26, 2020, "Had Enough Yet"...

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    I have seriously considered these questions in connection with such a diverse "wish lists:"

(1) Perhaps BLM and Antifa wants to create violence, rioting and anarchy toward a Communist Revolution?

(2) Perhaps the extreme Democrat Left wants the creation of significant social and civil unrest leading to a Socialist Revolution?

(3) Perhaps the mainstream Democrats, the "Never Trumpers," the Republican Establishment, the Deep State and a sycophantic Main Stream Media desires to institute the Globalist dream of a "New World Order, suggestive of some unrevealed elements in the ideal world that Bush 41 spoke of in September, 1990?

(4) Perhaps the actors in (3) above are provoking and playing the actors (1) and (2) above in order to foster sufficient confusion, crisis, violence, social upheaval, religious intolerance, and economic turmoil in order to create anarchy and a climate conducive to extraordinary social, economic and governmental change?

(5) Perhaps once such a climate is realized, the players specified in (3) above most probably expect that the population will crave peace, safety and security so much that it will settle for the institution of a "New World Order" which will preserve order at the expense of its freedom?

Nah, that isn't possible is it?
    Reference, Post #1842, https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...gh-yet/page123

Today...

#WhiteHouseSiege – This Group Plans to “Lay Siege to” and “Occupy” the White House Next Month

By Daisy Luther -August 10, 2020

...WE’LL INSPIRE A GLOBAL MOVEMENT OF SYSTEMIC CHANGE — A GLOBAL SPRING — A CULTURAL HEAVE TOWARDS A NEW WORLD ORDER.

Reference: https://www.dcclothesline.com/2020/0...AWuA772J9I-PTE

Methinks I hit a nerve, eh?...

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Wouldn't it be a real hoot if BLM picketed you, Mark Blazejewski?

You'd sure have it coming! LOL They have been noted in a lot of media reports doing just that, lately.

This post alone sure demonstrates the spirit of filth and nauseating lies you are pushing out there.
    Reference, post #1858: https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...gh-yet/page124
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 11th, 2020 at 08:05 PM.

TRUMP: EXISTENTIAL THREAT TO NEW WORLD ORDER
    By James D Veltmeyer, MD

The ongoing attacks by the political establishment on President Donald Trump –which began even before he was elected – are without parallel in history. The savagery, frenzy, and outright hysteria displayed by the President’s enemies within the Democrat Party, the media, and the various power centers of the globalist elites have no prior precedent.

This President has been spied on, lied about, made the subject of phony foreign dossiers, insulted, ridiculed, scorned, mocked and threatened. We have witnessed Hollywood celebrities advocate for blowing up the White House, demand the President be beaten, jailed, or even assassinated, and his children tortured and sexually abused. We have seen politicians in Washington try to convict the President of non-existent crimes, investigate him and his family members for everything from tax returns to guests at his hotels, project on to him crimes that they themselves have committed, and seed his Administration with leakers and double-agents.

No other President in American history has been treated in such a shameful manner. Not Lincoln. Not FDR. Not Nixon. Not Reagan. What is it about this President that has roused such demons in his political foes? What is it about this President that drives his opponents to the brink of insanity? What is it about this President that so terrifies and terrorizes the Pelosis, Schiffs, Schumers and the George Soroses?

Is it simply that he is not part of the club, a brash outsider with a different style? Is it merely because he’s outspoken and tramples on political correctness? Is it because he’s un-presidential in his demeanor ( at least in their minds )?

Not at all. After all, aren’t these the same folks who loved Bill Clinton whose extracurricular activities involved cigars and staining blue dresses in the Oval Office?

Of course, Clinton was beloved by the globalist elites who pull the strings on world governments. He gave them NAFTA, after all. He gave them the WTO. He made tens of billions of dollars for them and their stockholders through these unfair trade deals that cost America five million manufacturing jobs and closed 70,000 factories. He also gave the military-industrial complex plenty of profit-making military interventions, from Haiti to Bosnia to Serbia and Iraq. Bill Clinton, for all his corruption, delivered the goods for the New World Order.

Donald Trump, of course, never played ball with these globalists. He was elected explicitly on an anti-globalist platform that put America first. From day one, he started to implement that America-first agenda, earning him the undying enmity of all those whose profits are secured by selling out American workers, American jobs, and America’s national sovereignty.

President Trump pulled us out of the TPP. Billions in lost profits for the globalists.

President Trump pulled us out of the job-destroying Paris Climate Accords. Billions in lost profits for foreign nations like Communist China, at our expense. Read NASA's Report.

President Trump began the process of securing the U.S. border. Billions in lost cheap illegal immigrant labor for the Business Roundtable. President Trump imposed tariffs on China, becoming the first President ever to address Beijing’s annual $500 billion rape of our economy. Billions in lost profits for corporations who ship our jobs to one of the worst tyrannies on the planet.

President Trump renegotiated NAFTA. Again, billions in lost profits for the cheap labor crowd. President Trump launched the process of extricating the U.S. from endless foreign wars and avoiding new wars with nations like Iran and North Korea. Billions –perhaps trillions – in lost profits for the globalist war machine.

Is the picture becoming a little clearer? In each instance, the President’s policies have represented a dramatic upending of the globalist agenda of both parties, the Carter-Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama agendas of continuous war and the continuous looting of America’s wealth and hollowing out of the American middle class. With both parties and their representatives in Congress beholden to campaign donors whose profits are threatened by Trump’s America-first initiatives, is it no wonder that both Democrats and Neo-Con Republicans, all Globalist-Socialists, are determined to bring this President down? Most of the mass media is controlled by these same global corporations. After all, doesn’t Amazon’s Jeff Bezos—the richest man in the world – own the Washington Post?

As was said in Watergate, just follow the money. And --while you’re following the money—see if it leads to a $500 million left-wing slush fund run by a shadowy Soros and Clinton -linked group called Arabella Advisors which is funding the anti-Trump political agenda through dozens of high-sounding front groups.

Folks, the New World Order gang is in full retreat all over the globe. From BREXIT in the UK to the populist governments of Hungary and Poland to the Yellow Vest movement in France and Salvini in Italy, the middle and working classes are demanding the overthrow of their nation-destroying overlords. The overlords who have flooded their countries with unassimilable immigrants and surrendered their sovereignty to the European Union and its unaccountable bureaucrats in Brussels. They have lived the unfulfilled promises of the globalists, that giving up national sovereignty and relocating jobs abroad would usher in a new era of peace and prosperity. The exact opposite has happened. The globalist vision has resulted in $7 trillion of pointless wars in the Middle East, an immigration crisis, the loss of jobs, and declining standards of living.

In the United States, Donald J. Trump has emerged as the New World Order’s most tenacious and determined foe as he fights the good fight for the American people, our constitutional rights and liberties and the sovereignty of our nation . He is an existential threat to the New World Order. Unlike other Republican presidents of the recent past, he can’t be bought and has no price. Unlike them, he doesn’t give in and he doesn’t give up.

Go ahead, globalists. Try your impeachment games. Try your Senate trials. It won’t work In fact, it will backfire on all of you as – after three years of trying to prevent the Electoral College from voting for Trump, stopping the inauguration, unleashing Jim Comey and the FBI, CIA spying, Robert Mueller and his phony Russiagate probe, tax returns, emoluments, Kavanaugh, and all the rest -- the patience of the American public is wearing thin. We aren’t as stupid as you think. Something you will recognize clearly come November 3, 2020.

Dr. James Veltmeyer is a prominent La Jolla physician voted “Top Doctor” in San Diego County in 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2019. Dr. Veltmeyer can be reached at dr.jamesveltmeyer@yahoo.com:dr.james...er@yaho o.com>

Comment

With less than three months to the presidential election and the announcement that Pamela Harris has been selected to be Biden’s running mate, the fur is about to really fly.

Acting in his usual un-presidential, bullish, bloviating manner at his press briefing today, he once again gave the liberal media cause to question and eviscerate his credibility, integrity and even his sanity.

It is refreshing to see supporters take the unenviable task of shedding light on his accomplishments and endeavors to prevent America from becoming a socialist nation, thereby retaining an America vested in law and order to protect its citizens against harm and to preserve its freedom.

Both sides of the story need to be heard. Opinions need airing while free speech is still guaranteed.

TRUMP: EXISTENTIAL THREAT TO NEW WORLD ORDER
    By James D Veltmeyer, MD

The ongoing attacks by the political establishment on President Donald Trump –which began even before he was elected – are without parallel in history. The savagery, frenzy, and outright hysteria displayed by the President’s enemies within the Democrat Party, the media, and the various power centers of the globalist elites have no prior precedent.

This President has been spied on, lied about, made the subject of phony foreign dossiers, insulted, ridiculed, scorned, mocked and threatened. We have witnessed Hollywood celebrities advocate for blowing up the White House, demand the President be beaten, jailed, or even assassinated, and his children tortured and sexually abused. We have seen politicians in Washington try to convict the President of non-existent crimes, investigate him and his family members for everything from tax returns to guests at his hotels, project on to him crimes that they themselves have committed, and seed his Administration with leakers and double-agents.

No other President in American history has been treated in such a shameful manner. Not Lincoln. Not FDR. Not Nixon. Not Reagan. What is it about this President that has roused such demons in his political foes? What is it about this President that drives his opponents to the brink of insanity? What is it about this President that so terrifies and terrorizes the Pelosis, Schiffs, Schumers and the George Soroses?

Is it simply that he is not part of the club, a brash outsider with a different style? Is it merely because he’s outspoken and tramples on political correctness? Is it because he’s un-presidential in his demeanor ( at least in their minds )?

Not at all. After all, aren’t these the same folks who loved Bill Clinton whose extracurricular activities involved cigars and staining blue dresses in the Oval Office?

Of course, Clinton was beloved by the globalist elites who pull the strings on world governments. He gave them NAFTA, after all. He gave them the WTO. He made tens of billions of dollars for them and their stockholders through these unfair trade deals that cost America five million manufacturing jobs and closed 70,000 factories. He also gave the military-industrial complex plenty of profit-making military interventions, from Haiti to Bosnia to Serbia and Iraq. Bill Clinton, for all his corruption, delivered the goods for the New World Order.

Donald Trump, of course, never played ball with these globalists. He was elected explicitly on an anti-globalist platform that put America first. From day one, he started to implement that America-first agenda, earning him the undying enmity of all those whose profits are secured by selling out American workers, American jobs, and America’s national sovereignty.

President Trump pulled us out of the TPP. Billions in lost profits for the globalists.

President Trump pulled us out of the job-destroying Paris Climate Accords. Billions in lost profits for foreign nations like Communist China, at our expense. Read NASA's Report.

President Trump began the process of securing the U.S. border. Billions in lost cheap illegal immigrant labor for the Business Roundtable. President Trump imposed tariffs on China, becoming the first President ever to address Beijing’s annual $500 billion rape of our economy. Billions in lost profits for corporations who ship our jobs to one of the worst tyrannies on the planet.

President Trump renegotiated NAFTA. Again, billions in lost profits for the cheap labor crowd. President Trump launched the process of extricating the U.S. from endless foreign wars and avoiding new wars with nations like Iran and North Korea. Billions –perhaps trillions – in lost profits for the globalist war machine.

Is the picture becoming a little clearer? In each instance, the President’s policies have represented a dramatic upending of the globalist agenda of both parties, the Carter-Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama agendas of continuous war and the continuous looting of America’s wealth and hollowing out of the American middle class. With both parties and their representatives in Congress beholden to campaign donors whose profits are threatened by Trump’s America-first initiatives, is it no wonder that both Democrats and Neo-Con Republicans, all Globalist-Socialists, are determined to bring this President down? Most of the mass media is controlled by these same global corporations. After all, doesn’t Amazon’s Jeff Bezos—the richest man in the world – own the Washington Post?

As was said in Watergate, just follow the money. And --while you’re following the money—see if it leads to a $500 million left-wing slush fund run by a shadowy Soros and Clinton -linked group called Arabella Advisors which is funding the anti-Trump political agenda through dozens of high-sounding front groups.

Folks, the New World Order gang is in full retreat all over the globe. From BREXIT in the UK to the populist governments of Hungary and Poland to the Yellow Vest movement in France and Salvini in Italy, the middle and working classes are demanding the overthrow of their nation-destroying overlords. The overlords who have flooded their countries with unassimilable immigrants and surrendered their sovereignty to the European Union and its unaccountable bureaucrats in Brussels. They have lived the unfulfilled promises of the globalists, that giving up national sovereignty and relocating jobs abroad would usher in a new era of peace and prosperity. The exact opposite has happened. The globalist vision has resulted in $7 trillion of pointless wars in the Middle East, an immigration crisis, the loss of jobs, and declining standards of living.

In the United States, Donald J. Trump has emerged as the New World Order’s most tenacious and determined foe as he fights the good fight for the American people, our constitutional rights and liberties and the sovereignty of our nation . He is an existential threat to the New World Order. Unlike other Republican presidents of the recent past, he can’t be bought and has no price. Unlike them, he doesn’t give in and he doesn’t give up.

Go ahead, globalists. Try your impeachment games. Try your Senate trials. It won’t work In fact, it will backfire on all of you as – after three years of trying to prevent the Electoral College from voting for Trump, stopping the inauguration, unleashing Jim Comey and the FBI, CIA spying, Robert Mueller and his phony Russiagate probe, tax returns, emoluments, Kavanaugh, and all the rest -- the patience of the American public is wearing thin. We aren’t as stupid as you think. Something you will recognize clearly come November 3, 2020.

Dr. James Veltmeyer is a prominent La Jolla physician voted “Top Doctor” in San Diego County in 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2019. Dr. Veltmeyer can be reached at dr.jamesveltmeyer@yahoo.com:dr.james...er@yaho o.com>

Comment

With less than three months to the presidential election and the announcement that Pamela Harris has been selected to be Biden’s running mate, the fur is about to really fly.

Acting in his usual un-presidential, bullish, bloviating manner at his press briefing today, he once again gave the liberal media cause to question and eviscerate his credibility, integrity and even his sanity.

It is refreshing to see supporters take the unenviable task of shedding light on his accomplishments and endeavors to prevent America from becoming a socialist nation, thereby retaining an America vested in law and order to protect its citizens against harm and to preserve its freedom.

Both sides of the story need to be heard. Opinions need airing while free speech is still guaranteed.
    Profound observations indeed, but I would like to amplify just a bit.

Barry Goldwater was hated by the Left and the Republican Establishment, and to a very large extent, was equally demonized during the 1964 campaign.

Without reference to concerns resultant from possible physical impairment or age-related cognitive deterioration, some Leftist media strongly suggested that Goldwater was by virtue of his adult personality, perhaps mentally unbalanced.

Reference: https://www.psychiatry.org/newsroom/goldwater-rule

No other President in American history has been treated in such a shameful manner. Not Lincoln. Not FDR. Not Nixon. Not Reagan. What is it about this President that has roused such demons in his political foes? What is it about this President that drives his opponents to the brink of insanity? What is it about this President that so terrifies and terrorizes the Pelosis, Schiffs, Schumers and the George Soroses?...

... Is the picture becoming a little clearer? In each instance, the President’s policies have represented a dramatic upending of the globalist agenda of both parties, the Carter-Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama agendas of continuous war and the continuous looting of America’s wealth and hollowing out of the American middle class. With both parties and their representatives in Congress beholden to campaign donors whose profits are threatened by Trump’s America-first initiatives, is it no wonder that both Democrats and Neo-Con Republicans, all Globalist-Socialists, are determined to bring this President down? Most of the mass media is controlled by these same global corporations. After all, doesn’t Amazon’s Jeff Bezos—the richest man in the world – own the Washington Post?
    May I suggest that President Kennedy may strongly compete with Trump in that regard, in that the disposition of his Presidency was perhaps the sum of the difference between...

...National Security Action Memorandum 263, October 11, 1963...

Reference: https://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/FRUSno194.html

...and National Security Action Memorandum 273, November 26, 1963?

Reference: https://fas.org/irp/offdocs/nsam-lbj/nsam-273.htm

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 12th, 2020 at 11:51 AM.

VERY CURIOUS!

On the same day that a Secret Service agent escorted President Trump from a press conference due to gunfire near the White House, a military helicopter which is used to shuttle government officials, including White House staffers, the First Family, and on rare occasion the President, was fired upon and forced to make an emergency landing in Virginia.

Air Force helicopter shot at from ground while flying over Virginia, crew injured

From IMPACT 2020...
    Officials at Manassas Regional Airport said they received a call at about 12:20 p.m. alerting them that “a military helicopter was inbound and that paramedics were on the way,” said airport operations officer Richard Allabaugh.

A second airport official said the injured Air Force crew member was taken to a local facility for treatment. The helicopter remained at the airport as an investigation was launched into the shooting incident.“The FBI Washington Field Office is working jointly with our law enforcement partners, including the Air Force Office of Special Investigations, to determine the circumstances surrounding the incident.

One individual in the helicopter sustained a non-threatening injury, for which he was treated and subsequently released from the hospital,” the FBI said, asking that “anyone near this area at the time of the incident who may have information please call the FBI at 202-278-2000.”

Joint Base Andrews, which is home to Air Force helicopter and fighter squadrons and the presidential aircraft Air Force One, said it had no further details to release.

“The Office of Special Investigations is fully engaged with our FBI colleagues on this incident. OSI take threats to our Airmen and our resources very seriously. As this is an ongoing investigation, no further investigative details can be released at this time,” Joint Base Andrews said.
    Reference: https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nat...244902897.html

If that were not curious enough, is this preparing the public mind for a concept, without reference to the suggested post-election time frame?

US election: Senior military officials publish extraordinary open letter about Trump

Two senior military officials have written an extraordinary open letter outlining an unthinkable scenario following the upcoming US election.

Reference: https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...9e0e4c031af442
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 12th, 2020 at 07:18 PM.

Back in the late 1970s and the 1980s, the wife and I were fans of the Larry King Radio Show on Mutual.

Every once in a while, King would interview journalists, the likes of Tom Wicker, Jack Nelson, Jack Germond, Benjamin Bradley, and even John Chancellor.

One of his favorite areas of inquiry was how the top news story of the day was, particularly on a robust news day, determined. King would give three such hypothetical news events, and ask the guest what story would rate first, second, and third.

In light of President Trump's startling August 7 comments that "You may not see me for a while" and "I have very rich enemies," these news stories, referred to in posts #1986, #1989, #1992 herein, occurring within a twenty-four hour period, would even challenge the skills of those interviewees.

Would the Trump exit from the news conference lead?

Would the shooting by a Secret Service agent near the White House headline the day, or would it be the attack on the helicopter?

Perhaps the threat to occupy the White House would overshadow a, IMHO, rather treasonous letter written to General Milley?

Maybe, Jack Nelson's Los Angeles Times, Wicker's New York Times, or Bradley's Washington Post would run this headline consolidating all of the stories into one huge newspaper headline attendant to one cataclysmic event:

Trump Taken From Press Room As Secret Service Wounds Assailant Near White House;

AF Crew Member Wounded As Presidential Fleet Helicopter is Fired Upon Over Virginia;

Radical Group Vows To Lay Siege To And Occupy White House On September 17;

Rogue Military Demands Milley To Remove A Lawless Trump If He "Defies" The Constitution;

Speculation Grows That Trump Foresaw A Revolutionary Coup, Which May Actually Be Underway
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 12th, 2020 at 09:35 PM.

Biden, Seizing on Masks as a Campaign Issue, Calls for a Mandate

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp

Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his newly selected running mate, Senator Kamala Harris of California, called on Thursday for Americans to be required to wear masks, offering one of the first glimpses at how the Democratic ticket plans to confront the coronavirus and draw a contrast with President Trump.

Mr. Biden, addressing reporters after receiving a briefing from public health experts, said every American should wear a mask while outside for at least the next three months and that all governors should mandate mask wearing.

“It’s not about your rights,” Mr. Biden said, standing in front of five American flags at the Hotel du Pont in Wilmington. “It’s about your responsibilities as an American.”

“That’s what real leadership looks like,” she (Harris) said. “We just witnessed real leadership.”

Comment

As octogenarians and Covid-19 vulnerable, since March 16th the wife and I have been wearing masks, washing our hands / sanitizing, and practicing social distancing.

Trump has been wrong on many Covid-19 declarations, but Biden’s wearing of masks all times outdoors while being considered impressive / imaginative and showing true leadership by some, fails to impress individuals who have breathing / emotional issues wearing masks for any length of time indoors. The problem will be exacerbated wearing masks in extreme outdoor warm conditions and makes no sense to individuals practicing social distancing.

While anarchy exists on the streets, so many violent protestors go unpunished, substance abuse offenses are being decriminalized, cities are crime infested, penalizing someone for not wearing a mask outdoors anywhere / anytime sounds like quite a plan – NOT!

Is such a mandate even legal or enforceable? What’s next, locking down the entire country?

It’s ugly out there and about to get worse.

Mr. Biden, addressing reporters after receiving a briefing from public health experts, said every American should wear a mask while outside for at least the next three months and that all governors should mandate mask wearing.

Is such a mandate even legal or enforceable? What’s next, locking down the entire country?
    Like both you and the national press, I also have some questions for Biden and Harris.

Biden, Harris blasted by mainstream media for not taking questions from reporters

Even CNN has a problem with the Biden campaign not taking questions

Reference: https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...king-questions
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 14th, 2020 at 01:26 AM.

Thread Information